U.P. Minister grants officials ‘licence to steal’

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Aug 10, 2012.

  1. parijataka

    parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2011
    Messages:
    4,893
    Likes Received:
    3,688
    Location:
    Bengaluru
    Shivlal Yadav of SP and uncle of CM Akhilesh Yadav said it is ok for govt officials to steal a little public money as long as they do not become dacoits and as long as they work hard....:shocked:

    U.P. Minister grants officials ‘licence to steal’
     
  2.  
  3. Ray

    Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2009
    Messages:
    43,118
    Likes Received:
    23,545
    Location:
    Somewhere
    Great show.

    The same mentality of the milkman when I was young, who used to milk the cow in front of the house, but added water quietly.

    My grandfather gave him a bottle of water and said add this and not the dirty water you bring!
     
  4. ani82v

    ani82v Senior Member Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1,006
    Likes Received:
    706
    Location:
    Bangalore
    Nothing to be surprised of. This guy is from UP!

    You should be actually relieved that this minister is in news not because of rape/murder/abduction charges.
     
    parijataka likes this.
  5. Iamanidiot

    Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2009
    Messages:
    5,326
    Likes Received:
    1,493
    UP bhaiyyas have a taste for crap
     
  6. arkem8

    arkem8 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Messages:
    643
    Likes Received:
    814
    Mayawati was better than this, despite the statues and gardens, now the Bhaiyyas are reaping the bitter harvest of electing "deformed nose" Akilesh.
     
  7. KS

    KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Messages:
    8,008
    Likes Received:
    5,718
    Location:
    irrelevant
    Race seems to be on between UP and WB. May the worst man win.
     
    parijataka and ani82v like this.
  8. Virendra

    Virendra Moderator Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2010
    Messages:
    4,674
    Likes Received:
    2,923
    Location:
    Delhi, India, India
    Now Team Anna would be classified as "outlaws" for opposing the Government's perfectly legitimate activitiy called "stealing". :tsk:
     
    parijataka likes this.
  9. SHURIDH

    SHURIDH Senior Member Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,484
    Likes Received:
    293
    Location:
    Murshidabad,Paschim banga,India.
    Now even i think mayawati was better than mulayum
     
  10. SADAKHUSH

    SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2010
    Messages:
    1,802
    Likes Received:
    758
    Location:
    Winterland
    Your post brought back the childhood memories and flash back of all the places I use to go to buy milk. Even as a youngster, I enforced not a drop of water in the balti. Now coming back to comments and than retraction exposes the real mind set of these goons no matter what their political party is. I hope and pray our brothers and sisters will do the right thing in the next general election for the sake of future generation.
     
  11. Oracle

    Oracle New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2010
    Messages:
    8,120
    Likes Received:
    1,541
    Location:
    Bangalore, India
    If they eat up 20% of the money, and spend the rest 80% in development activities, India might be a developed country by 2025. Right now, the figures are the opposite. Isn't it something to think about? Also, minus the goondagiri.
     
  12. VIP

    VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2012
    Messages:
    4,684
    Likes Received:
    3,187
    Location:
    Gandhinagar
    Shakal se hi Gunde lagte hai......

    [​IMG]
    Shivpal Yadav (extreme right) with Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav at Vidhan Bhawan in Lucknow. File photo; PTI
     

Share This Page