Two women allege rape in car in Gurgaon near Delhi

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Blackwater, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Two women from Delhi have told the police they were raped in a moving car in the satellite town of Gurgaon.Around midnight on Wednesday, they were reportedly near a mall in Gurgaon and accepted a lift from a group of men who offered to drive them back to Delhi.

"The two girls allege that two boys in the car raped them," said senior police officer Maheshwar Dayal. "With the leads that we have, we are conducting an inquiry," he added.

Two women allege rape in car in Gurgaon near Delhi | NDTV.com

3. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

well i dont understand few things

why these 2 girls took lift in car in night??? especially after so many rape incidents for the past 6 months in delhi.

According to girls 2 boys raped them in moving car, how can 1 boy drives and 1 boy rape 2 girls? i mean 2 girls can over power 1 boy.

i think its simple case of non payments of prostitute. car wala hired prostitute from road. after sex they fled without paying.

VIP and jalsa like this.
  4. Sabir

Sabir DFI TEAM Senior Member

Quite possible. The Police is already under pressure to maintain law and order; now if the girls do such stupidity to take lift from a group of guys at midnight who is to be blamed ! People should realise we dont live in something what Gandhiji called 'Ram Rajya' and we have to look after our own safety first.....

5. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

does look like that really.