Two Tibetans Burn Themselves in Lhasa

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Two young Tibetan men set themselves on fire in Lhasa Sunday in protest against Chinese rule—the first self-immolations reported in the capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region, according to sources.

They burned themselves in front of Jokhang Temple in central Lhasa—reputedly the ultimate pilgrimage destination for Tibetan pilgrims—and were swiftly bundled away by security forces who arrived in several vehicles and cleared the area within 15 minutes, the sources said.
rest of it on Radio Free Asia.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is ideal for China.

I am sure they are happy that the Tibetans are decreasing in population!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
China rolls tanks on its citizens, you think they will care for couple of guys burning themselves ?

Oracle

A cuntree with such a dismal record at human rights, nuclear proliferation, and aggressive designs aimed at peaceful countries and sitting on UN with a veto power is disgusting. These Chinese should be kicked out of every international organization.

ice berg

A cuntree with such a dismal record at human rights, nuclear proliferation, and aggressive designs aimed at peaceful countries and sitting on UN with a veto power is disgusting.
Is that me, or is this a good description of most of the five permanent members of UN security counsel?

Btw how many died in you know where(starting from K) every year? Certainly more than tibetans.

So save your tears.

Oracle

/\/\/\ I see you've not been banned yet, for your idiotic trolling. Your time shall come. Now talk on the topic, or I'll lit a fire in your ass and the whole goddamned ice berg alongwith china will melt.

J8II

Tihar Jail
Banned
/\/\/\ I see you've not been banned yet, for your idiotic trolling. Your time shall come. Now talk on the topic, or I'll lit a fire in your ass and the whole goddamned ice berg alongwith china will melt.
You should learn to talk like a educated person.

ice berg

That depends on who is writing it. I assume. If I am the one who wrote sentences like this.

/\/\/\ I see you've not been banned yet, for your idiotic trolling. Your time shall come. Now talk on the topic, or I'll lit a fire in your------------and the whole goddamned ice berg alongwith china will melt.

Then it will be either deleted or get a ban.

Personlly I feel threating someone over the internet rather tasteless. But hey I know it is perfectly ok here. As you just showed me. :thumb:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles