Twin militant attacks in J&K, six armymen, 4 cops among 12 killed

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
During the Parliament attack, how these MPs cowered liked hunted rats.

and then when things were brought under control, were gushing to hand out awards.

It is only when their hide is out for the grabs do they realise.

What happened in the Parliament attack is routine elsewhere.

How come they don't hand out awards as if it were freebies?

And how come they still want to have talks with those who orchestrated the carnage even before the bodies of the brave dead got cold?!

That is India for you;

and that is what the Indian politicians care for those who stand vigil for India's security so that these same old fuddy duddies can sleep comfortably under the blanket of security that those who stand vigil provide!

Even Gen Malik got pissed off in a TV debate when that old hag Bhauguna woman tried to politicise the killing of the soldiers saying how much the Govt is doing and all that political tripe!

Imagine the anger that the military has over the contemptuous ignoring of the dead soldiers and having talks over their still not cold dead bodies that a person like Gen Malik who never upsets the political apple cart, was constrained to lose his cool!

I ask it is fair that the soldiers, police who were killed be so contemptuously ignored as trash that should not be bothered about?

Tere gam, gam,

mre gam kahani?

Tere khoon, khnoon

Mere khoon Pani?

As Arnab Goswami would say - the Nation wants an answer, Mr PM!

You, Mr PM and your acolytes, must not take soldiers and police to be mere gun fodder for your personal agenda!

You are treading dangerous ground, by setting insensitive and horrid precedences!

Inspite of all the wrong that is happening to the discipline, the Army still is steadfast.

Do not subvert morale for your personal agendas.

That is downright dangerous!

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
The terrorist were wearing army fatigues.

Where one could tie up is that when the Hiranagar PS was attacked, there should have been a State wide alarm communicated to all concerned.

Now, such a thing obviously did not exist.

If that had been done all security outfits would have been geared up to ensure no untoward terrorist incidents occured.
According to some reports the alert was send to all stakeholders after attack on police station.

Then again the mechanism of doing the same can be questioned.

Whether the 16th cavalry unit Samba was send alert or not is not known.

What is the radius within which units will be put on alert is not known.

What is the time that is takes for this kind of information to percolate is again a variable.

But again the information might not be peer to peer but ascending and descending type (for the want of better word).

So, effectively it was as good as it's absence because the alert did not deliver.

Blood+

Country flag
I watched that NDTV show sir,and my 1st impression was that if it was to me I would have surely killed that Old whore aka Bahuguna.I mean she didn't appeared to have the slightest regret for those fallen cops,civilians and army personnel at all!!In the country where the ruling political parties and most of the civilians who doesn't give a sh*t to the suffering of the armed forces,doesn't deserve men like you or Malik sir or those who have fallen for it.
The congres has litteraly fuc*ed our country for so many years,yet we choose to elect them again and again.Our civilan population is totally apathetic to our military.Ours is the only nation where the exploits of our military haven't been included into our syllabus.You may think that I may be a false flagger;but frankly a country like ours that do not appreciate their men in uniform do not deserve an army like Indian Army.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Sir,this operation was going on from 24th september onwards and it's a totally different operation.i know that the majority of the members in this Forum are angry after watching the weak response from the GoI but sir lemme assure you one thing that the Indian Army is the only thing that has kept this nation in one piece for the last 6 decades.so when they are announcing the death of these tangos,we shouldn't start doubting their integrity!these are the same men who has given so much sacrifices for our country and that Kashmir remains a part of India is only due to their untiring and selfless sacrifices!so i for one will never ever doubt about the integrity of the Indian Army under any circumstance and i sincerely hope that you should also do the same and have some faith on our brave officers and jawans....
Sir, I have greatest respect for our Jawans. But, I'm talking about the stooges of GOI in the army who have been planted for the very nafarious designs which the army has been fighting against.

I do not trust this GOI and its stooges in the govt. machinery!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am afraid none address the issues.

All they do is obfuscate with the irrelevant,

And that fool Sanjay Jha takes the cake.

He is a fool and a joker. He does maximum damage to the Congress because no one like obfuscation.

Blood+

Country flag
By the way Ray sir,after reading your post,it indeed appears that the whole perimeter wall can not be fortified(but day and night could be installed for surveillance or remote controled machinegun turrets may be!).But at least the gates should be well fortified with concrete pill boxes and guard towers with HMG and GPMG emplacements.If these things were there,then probably the militants could have been stopped at the gate and the Lt. Col and others could have been saved.
And wrt to the paper checking at the gate,can't you guys just hand those papers and identity cards inside the pillboxes so that the sentry doesn't have to come out and put himself on the harm's way??Just a thought.I will be more than happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
During the Parliament attack, how these MPs cowered liked hunted rats.

and then when things were brought under control, were gushing to hand out awards.

It is only when their hide is out for the grabs do they realise.

What happened in the Parliament attack is routine elsewhere.

How come they don't hand out awards as if it were freebies?

And how come they still want to have talks with those who orchestrated the carnage even before the bodies of the brave dead got cold?!

That is India for you;

and that is what the Indian politicians care for those who stand vigil for India's security so that these same old fuddy duddies can sleep comfortably under the blanket of security that those who stand vigil provide!

Even Gen Malik got pissed off in a TV debate when that old hag Bhauguna woman tried to politicise the killing of the soldiers saying how much the Govt is doing and all that political tripe!

Imagine the anger that the military has over the contemptuous ignoring of the dead soldiers and having talks over their still not cold dead bodies that a person like Gen Malik who never upsets the political apple cart, was constrained to lose his cool!

I ask it is fair that the soldiers, police who were killed be so contemptuously ignored as trash that should not be bothered about?

Tere gam, gam,

mre gam kahani?

Tere khoon, khnoon

Mere khoon Pani?

As Arnab Goswami would say - the Nation wants an answer, Mr PM!

You, Mr PM and your acolytes, must not take soldiers and police to be mere gun fodder for your personal agenda!

You are treading dangerous ground, by setting insensitive and horrid precedences!

Inspite of all the wrong that is happening to the discipline, the Army still is steadfast.

Do not subvert morale for your personal agendas.

That is downright dangerous!
Bahuguna Joshi, ta ta pa pa la la, she is been rightly used by Congress-I as they know this nation deserve people like her and Sanjay Jha who can troll with straight faces.

Gen Malik's comment made her pinched so bad that she warn him with typical Congress-I authority not to talk politics (because he should be an apolitical person !!!). Was a good show by General when he said I don't think such a week person can even talk tough during the meet. That was a LOL moment as well.

It is now two ex COAS gone against this government, good, jolly good.

Blood+

Country flag
Bahuguna Joshi, ta ta pa pa la la, she is been rightly used by Congress-I as they know this nation deserve people like her and Sanjay Jha who can troll with straight faces.

Gen Malik's comment made her pinched so bad that she warn him with typical Congress-I authority not to talk politics (because he should be an apolitical person !!!). Was a good show by General when he said I don't think such a week person can even talk tough during the meet. That was a LOL moment as well.

It is now two ex COAS gone against this government, good, jolly good.
Well,Sh!t happens right!!Only good thing is that this time it's against the Khangrass.

Blood+

Country flag
Hey Ray sir,can you kindly give your opinion on post no.67??

THANX.

venkat

Shaheed Lt Col Bikramjeet Singh

R.I.P sir... thank u for your service.
tragic way to lay down your life and our jawan lives!!!! Tearful homage to you sir and to those jawans who have laid down their lives!!!!!

ladder

Country flag
Terror attack: Omar pulls up security set up for 'lapses'
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah today pulled up the security establishment for "lapses" and "non-adherence" of Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) in containing the terror attack yesterday in which 10 people lost their lives.

Chairing a high-level meeting here in the aftermath of terror strikes in Kathua and Samba, Omar asked the police as to why no action was taken for nearly 40 minutes - the time gap between the attack on police station in Hiranagar and Army camp located at Samba.

The Chief Minister pulled up the local police for failing to act and prevent loss whereas the Army claimed that they ensured that the terrorists were not allowed to move out of the camp, official sources said.

According to the sources, Inspector General of Police (Jammu) Rajesh Kumar was informed about the attack briefly at 0705 hours who in turn immediately informed Himachal Pradesh's Yol-based General-officer-Command.

However, there was virtually no attempt made to stop the marching terrorists -- which angered the Chief Minister who asked police as well as the Army to respond quickly in such situations.

Kathua and Samba areas fall under the domain of IX Corps based in Himachal Pradesh.

Omar, while expressing deep sorrow over the loss of civil and police and army personnel in the twin terrorist attacks, stressed the need for further strengthening the surveillance and security measures to avoid such acts in future.

Omar, who flew in here immediately after being informed about the terror strikes, was briefed on the operations to combat the terror attacks in which four policemen and four army personnel including Lt. Colonel Bikramjit Singh were killed.

Top brass of Army, Security Forces, J&K Police and Civil Administration were present in the meeting.

Earlier, the Chief Minister was present at the Jammu Airport at the time of sending off the dead body of soldier Inder Singh to his native place. He paid rich tributes to the martyrs for their sacrifices for safeguarding the state and the country.
Terror attack: Omar pulls up security set up for 'lapses' | Business Standard

bhramos

Country flag
please can anyone explain why did T-72 rushed in??????????

Neil

Country flag
The Inside Story of Samba Attack

After PT that morning, the unit did not break off but moved on for gun cleaning, as the guns needed to be ready for 'after fire inspection'. The CO and 2 I/C had moved back, and were at home. That is when these militants struck. They had already attacked Hiranagar police station and killed four JKP personnel and killed two civilians. They had commandeered a truck and were coming towards Samba, they stopped 2 kms short and were coming on foot. The 16 CAV Mess complex is the first army camp that side. They shot the lone sentry, and entered the Mess from the rear. One staff quarter door was open – the shot the mess house keeper and threw a grenade inside for a good measure.

They ran into the Mess and did proper room clearing drill of throwing 1-2 grenades and spraying auto fire – this they did in the dining hall and lounge. They found no one – all YOs at gun cleaning!!! Meanwhile the 2 I/C and another jawan raced towards the guardroom at the gate, to pick up some weapons. One of the militant who had come out saw the 2 I/C running and shot him with 2 x bursts. The jawan running behind was hit by the militant who had gone up to the 1st floor of the empty G/Room block [ R.I.P](except for one house on the first floor where a young lady of the family was alone – Mukul's wife, and the militants did not know then).

The CO and the qrt had surrounded them and started engaging them. The two militants who were outside, ran to the G/Room block spraying bullets over their shoulders. That was when the CO was hit on his left elbow, shattering it. Meanwhile the unit had put a tight outer cordon and a tight net around the unit perimeter, and moved 5xtanks. Unmindful of injury the CO got into the 1st tank and tried to run down one militant who had come out. he dodged back into the building, and his comrade shot at the CO from the first floor. The CO was hit on the chest – by then he had lost a lot of blood and was evacuated in the tk.

During this time, the militants on the first floor realised there was a lady trapped in the opposite house, but the brave girl had locked all the doors of the house and was in the bedroom facing the rear with a kitchen knife to kill the first SOB who came in. She was guided by Maj Balwan to push out the cooler and jump down – which she did.

Seeing this, our YO, Capt Arpan Bose angry at the injury caused by these SOBs and seeing Mrs Mukul was safe, shot off 2x HE rds into the bldg, wherein one mo-bike next to the staircase caught fire. That frightened the sods and they hid between the water tanks on the roof of the servants quarter of this block – access from the first floor.

The qrts of 2 SIKH had come by then – how? One of their boys was attached with us undergoing computer course and he rang up his unit. Hence the unit and the brigade reached there swiftly.

In hind sight, they should have permitted our brave hearts to bring down the block with 2 – 3more HE rds and the sods would have been dead quickly. But fearing collateral damage the Senior Officers would not permit our brave hearts to do this, and they then took more time and had to bring in 9 SF – an unnecessary delay.

An outstanding reaction and response by the unit prevented a greater conflagration – as acknowledged by all the Senior Officers up the chain of comd. Hope the 'GHOST OF AUG 12"² is now off our shoulders.

The Inside Story of Samba Attack » Indian Defence Review

chilling story yet makes every Indian stand with pride ... #respect #proud...

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The terrorist involve are very high end, It is very possible they were SSG / BAT commandos under covered ..

I am working on making a thread, with pictures of Pakistan terrorist, Regular and SF that have been encountered ..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Militants were in Army Uniform.

We need to sought out this matter. Army Uniforms are sold in open Market. It should be banned. Though recently there was change in Army Uniforms but it didn't solved this issue & it was minor change.
They need to digitalize the pattern. Most soldiers are forced to buy their own uniforms because the one issued by GOI is pathetic.

Defcon 1

Country flag
-------------------- Sharing Such Information is restricted on Open web -----------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Simple_Guy

VDC fighters as second line of defence in Jammu
Daily Esxcelsior news
The Village Defence Committees (VDCs), which had been facing criticism from some anti-national elements at the behest of militant outfits after August 9 violence in Kishtwar, have come to the rescue of police in Hiranagar sector of Kathua district after September 26 terror attacks at Hiranagar police station and Mehsar Army camp in Samba district.

Fifty VDCs comprising about 300 to 350 personnel, which were almost forgotten by the police, have once again been activated and deployed along all possible infiltration routes leading from Hiranagar sector to Jammu-Pathankote National Highway.

They added that every VDC would be equipped with two constables each from the concerned police station and police posts. The VDC would man the infiltration routes in the hinterland throughout the night and, if required, during the day time.

Official sources confirmed to the Excelsior that 50 VDCs (21 paid and 29 unpaid) existed in Hiranagar sector but they were not being used for anti-infiltration or anti-militancy purposes for which they had been constituted as both infiltration and militancy had come to a naught in Samba and Kathua districts.

Sources said police have assured the unpaid VDCs that their demand for payment would be taken up with concerned authorities through proper channels.
JK govt pays money to surrendered militants but can't spare a few bucks for these nationalists?:tsk:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles