Twin explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_co

I am an Indian, and my country is a victim of Pakistan sponsored terrorism for the last several decades. I have seen the blood and gore when multiple trains were bombed in Mumbai. I was on my way home, and could have been dead, or maimed, like than man whose leg has been blown off.

If I shower all the accolades to you for being the most balanced, composed, and politically correct participant in this thread, and accept that I am biased, would you please refrain from sermonizing others?
I'll refrain from sermonizing when people stop using the deaths of three innocent people to level unsubstantiated accusations in this thread.

pmaitra

I'll refrain from sermonizing when people stop using the deaths of three innocent people to level unsubstantiated accusations in this thread.
Using deaths of three people to level unsubstantiated accusation? Where? Go read the post you quoted, again; yes, the one that "reeks of bias." That second paragraph was a general comment, and yes, what I said is the truth. Most terrorists are somehow linked to Pakistan. Is speaking the truth a sign of bias? Maybe to you, and if so, so be it.

sorcerer

Country flag
Look, Edwina, since when has China endorsed terrorism against India?

If you want to call that 'playing politics', then the US is even more guilty of it than China is...

ofcourse honey,When you align with nations that is a brewing ground for "stateless actors" you are in a way endorsing it-Common sense 101.

Also..Pak is china's strategic asset against India and US.everyone knows it.

Thank you.
The second statement is what I wanted from you as a confession.So you are agreeing to the fact that you are in a way guilty for "playing politics".

US is even more guilty and they are paying the price for it big time..
Financial Lose, diplomatic dance, economic recession...... Every sort of it we see everyday.They are paying a price and now they are probin for an honourable exit out of it,unfortunately its not easy.

Last edited:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Since it is a Saudi, it would be brushed up under the carpet as Saudi is a US ally.

Hint: 19 of the 9/11 Dudes were Saudis!
@W.G.Ewald

What do you think Sir?

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcerer

Country flag
So the only unbiased newspapers are the ones that will make references to Pakistan regarding this tragedy, without any proof?
Yes.it is..Thanks for asking the right question.
In India we have many news papers which are not state run.
and only unbiased news paper(S) which is not STATE RUN will bring out the truth. Also we are allowed to read Foreisn news papers without censorship..We also learn from them that other terrorists activities happening around the world has some connection with the Pakistan in a way or other.

arya

Country flag
usa helping a terror state so what they expect from pakistan , they gave them money now they got the retrun gift.

Blackwater

How do you know?
there is something called past history.

police around the world ,when ever crime took place, place a first doubt on history sheeter. in this case history sheeter is Pakistan.

2ndly i told you to read all terrorism related news from Usa and UK u will get the answer

tramp

Since it is a Saudi, it would be brushed up under the carpet as Saudi is a US ally.

Hint: 19 of the 9/11 Dudes were Saudis!
@W.G.Ewald

What do you think Sir?
The Saudi guy in detention may not be involved. I do not think they would have been that dumb to be anywhere near the blast site when indeed the blast was remotely triggered. He must have just panicked, especially when he began drawing attention.
Though nothing can be said at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

So the only unbiased newspapers are the ones that will make references to Pakistan regarding this tragedy, without any proof?
what proof you want. newyork bomber ahmed shezad was paki,

london 7/7 bombers were of pak origin and went to training to pak.

david headly who confess involvment in 26/11 mumbai incident is half paki and links to ISI.

if these and more proof are not enough than its ur mental problem.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
RIP to the deceased ! :(

Who is the enemy of the USA? Al-Qaida and its supporters i.e. people who fund such organizations, people from the middle-east countries, specially Pakistanis who not only fund but train such terrorists..

Sad to see the blasts, will be happy to see Pak links and sanctions imposed, wait... sorry, not Pak-links but middle-east links as someone is objecting it, so lets broaden the area of suspicion.

People who are opposing the possibility of Pak-links are responsible for the delayed justice, such people slow down the investigation and decision making process even after seeing the history of terror attacks and evidences.

You know what my Mum said when she saw the news on TV ? she said "why these Pakistanis are bombing the world !" :lol: while she hates news channels and politics and only watches TV serials. Now see it's a common perception towards Pakistan and Pakistanis that they are terrorists.

Blackwater

RIP to the deceased ! :(

Who is the enemy of the USA? Al-Qaida and its supporters i.e. people who fund such organizations, people from the middle-east countries, specially Pakistanis who not only fund but train such terrorists..

Sad to see the blasts, will be happy to see Pak links and sanctions imposed, wait... sorry, not Pak-links but middle-east links as someone is objecting it, so lets broaden the area of suspicion.

People who are opposing the possibility of Pak-links are responsible for the delayed justice, such people slow down the investigation and decision making process even after seeing the history of terror attacks and evidences.

You know what my Mum said when she saw the news on TV ? she said "why these Pakistanis are bombing the world !" :lol: while she hates news channels and politics and only watches TV serials. Now see it's a common perception towards Pakistan and Pakistanis that they are terrorists.

trust your pakistani brothers and sisters. links will come out in few days

tramp

don't know about pakistan, but i think co-ordinated blast in public area is hallmark of islamic extremists in recent times.
No doubt about that. Nobody else has used that kind of terror tool so extensively in recent times. So it is natural that the suspicion turns to some of the known suspects like Al Qaida and Taliban and its known supporters like Yemenis, Pakistanis.
Whatever we think about it, there will definitely be investigation of that angle and no point if some whine about being branded with terrorism after choosing to sleep with terrorists -- whatever their justifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles