Turkey to provide 34 T-37 aircraft to Pakistan free of cost

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
So terrorist failed state is also a certified Bhikhari of military equipment a perfect slave mentality.

Let's see what else you took from others

Paksiatn - persian name
Religion - Arab
Pakistani names - Mix of turkish, arab and persian.

What is native ?

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
LOL these bloody Indians always say they do not care about Pakistan but gets a heart attack if Pakistan gets anything. Even if its not much of a use.

Why do u care what name we have what religion we follow. Atleast we do not worship idols made by ourself or kill people for eating beef burgers. You Indians are and will always be low life and you guys can not do anything about it.

NOW GO WORSHIP YOU COW , MEANWHILE I'LL EAT MY BEEF BURGER

pmaitra

Sultan Erdogan is in big trouble. He wanted to resurrect the Ottoman Empire, with his Wahhabi/Salafi/Takfiri hired guns and terrorists against al-Assad, and now faces risking the integrity of Turkey as the power of the Kurds grow. At this point, Sultan Erdogan needs more mercenaries, aka bhaare-ke-tattu. The best source is, of course, Pakistan. All this "free" T-37 is hogwash. It is just blood money for the Jihadis who will be joining to do Erdogan's dirty work of promoting terrorism against the Kurds.

Reactions: sob

Compersion

Country flag
LOL these bloody Indians always say they do not care about Pakistan but gets a heart attack if Pakistan gets anything. Even if its not much of a use.

Why do u care what name we have what religion we follow. Atleast we do not worship idols made by ourself or kill people for eating beef burgers. You Indians are and will always be low life and you guys can not do anything about it.

NOW GO WORSHIP YOU COW , MEANWHILE I'LL EAT MY BEEF BURGER
I understand that you are trying to make a intellectual attempt to contribute to the diaccusion. It is good to hear from you.

Do you mind if I ask :

Do you also eat and have Pork with your Beef dish. How about a glass of wine along with that beef dish (I have heard wine goes well). And some triamisu for dessert. Please do tell.

Also if you can be kind enough has anyone been killed in pakistan for eating pork ... Let's say for even religous reasons. In PRC the pig is a common and popular food item what do you think. Outside that How are minorities treated in Pakistan for example Christians and Jews. Do you make fun of Jews ... That's the impression one gets of a Pakistan person are you like that.

Apart from that do you drink alcohol. Many people do and live long lives. Has Pervez Musharraf drank Alcohol ... How about Zardari (Bhutto husband) and even Nawaz Sherrif (he doesn't even take triamisu). Is Alcohol sold in pakistan.

You see the debate in India is advanced level that is not available in pakistan. It is because India is being equated with a different social infrastructures and global comparison and where such debates are fine to be discussed and even managed by the rule of law.

It is not.condemnation but admiration that India has such diversity and also beliefs with system in place. Is beef available in India yes - is beef against the belief of a major religion yes. That's where we are. How it goes ahead won't be through murdering but by open debate and discussion. And this is not a recent we have laws and even beliefs that are over 2000+ years old.

In some places it is sickening to eat pork. In some places it is outrageous to eat a horse and even a dog. Now if there are people that feel that way about a cow what's the problem. What really happened is another question. A more advanced level is cow equation and its value. A much more.advanced level is the values of different beliefs being managed in modern times.

In India a murder is not a small crime that can be paid off. Murder is wrong and punished with strong force.

And whatever you answer to the above I respect your views and if you were in India it would not be a problem. Somesay it was the reason to create pakistan to take away people like you until the time is right (but that might be a more advanced level to think for you but it is out there).

The issue with turkey is not the goods but why. I am sure you understand the complexities of that and its geo political fall out. Along with the pro Saudi and now Turkey alliangnment which is far away from anti India (only) pakistan policy that pakistan wants the world to believe.

Wishing you a good day.

Last edited:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I understand that you are trying to make a intellectual attempt to contribute to the diaccusion. It is good to hear from you.

Do you mind if I ask :

Do you also eat and have Pork with your Beef dish. How about a glass of wine along with that beef dish (I have heard wine goes well). And some triamisu for dessert. Please do tell.
No I don't but i don't kill people for drinking and eating pork.

Also if you can be kind enough has anyone been killed in pakistan for eating pork ... Let's say for even religous reasons. In PRC the pig is a common and popular food item what do you think. Outside that How are minorities treated in Pakistan for example Christians and Jews. Do you make fun of Jews ... That's the impression one gets of a Pakistan person are you like that.
No one is killed for eating pork and drinking wine. Wine is forbidden in Pakistan but only for Muslims but not for the minorities. Murree Brewery is owned and operated by a Parsi family.
No I don;t make fun of Jews, infact we consider them people of the book. We hate them for their policies on Palestine.

Apart from that do you drink alcohol. Many people do and live long lives. Has Pervez Musharraf drank Alcohol ... How about Zardari (Bhutto husband) and even Nawaz Sherrif (he doesn't even take triamisu). Is Alcohol sold in pakistan.
I think Mushraff drinks . Wine is sold in Pakistan.

You see the debate in India is advanced level that is not available in pakistan. It is because India is being equated with a different social infrastructures and global comparison and where such debates are fine to be discussed and even managed by the rule of law.
First of all to person who is actually discussing issue, i want to apologize for saying bad words about the Hindu religion, it is more like a knee jerk reaction. We are not like that in actual.

It is not.condemnation but admiration that India has such diversity and also beliefs with system in place. Is beef available in India yes - is beef against the belief of a major religion yes. That's where we are. How it goes ahead won't be through murdering but by open debate and discussion. And this is not a recent we have laws and even beliefs that are over 2000+ years old.
Tell me are people killed for eating beef India. I am not against people eating beef or not eating beef. But want I hate is the intolerance that If I don't eat beef you should also not eat beef.

In some places it is sickening to eat pork. In some places it is outrageous to eat a horse and even a dog. Now if there are people that feel that way about a cow what's the problem. What really happened is another question. A more advanced level is cow equation and its value. A much more.advanced level is the values of different beliefs being managed in modern times.
I know Koreans and Chinese eat dogs and they eat them in Pakistan too. When Lahore Islamabad motorway was built , it was contracted to the Daewoo, after some times there were no Dogs near Sheikhupura.

In India a murder is not a small crime that can be paid off. Murder is wrong and punished with strong force.

And whatever you answer to the above I respect your views and if you were in India it would not be a problem. Somesay it was the reason to create pakistan to take away people like you until the time is right (but that might be a more advanced level to think for you but it is out there).
Look countries always have some basic idelogies and if they do not run as per their basic ideology these countries are ruined. Ours was of an Islamic Nation and in this we turned into an intolerance society and paid huge for that. We had no example at that time but we learned and are trying to come out from that pit. And Allahmadulliah we are quite sucessfull now.

Yours was an Ideology of secularism and you had a bad example of us going into intolerance pit. Yet you fall into that. I'm sorry to say, you are more stupid than we are.

The issue with turkey is not the goods but why. I am sure you understand the complexities of that and its geo political fall out. Along with the pro Saudi and now Turkey alliangnment which is far away from anti India (only) pakistan policy that pakistan wants the world to believe.

Wishing you a good day.
Turks are the best friends Pakistan have. I know you Indians do not believe in the best friends, but we do. I can die for Turkey and I know alot of Turks who are willing to die for Pakistan.

Alien

Why is the Pakistani Air Force is acquiring junked T37 trainers ?

The Pakistan Ministry of Defence just signed a government to government deal to acquire 34 Cessna Tweet T37 trainer aircraft free of cost from Turkey.

These aircraft are to be used to train pilots in the Pakistan Air Force for their own pilots to move on to advanced fighter aircraft in their arsenal such as the 53 JF-17 Thunders from China, the 75 Dassault Mirage IIIs from France, 82 Dassault Mirage 5 from France, the 186 F7-Ps from China and lastly the 76 F-16 Fighting Falcons from the USA.

The best part is that Pakistan is not spending any money for the transfer of ownership of these trainer aircraft and another good thing is that the Pakistan Air Force already owns 73 Cessna Tweet T37 aircraft.

So, technical training on the ground has already happened and the boffins in Karachi are already familiar with the aircraft.

However, here’s the catch.

a) The Cessna Tweet T37 is good to train pilots for aircraft manufactured by US companies used by the US Air Force as the USAF used it extensively as a trainer for 52 years before officially retiring the aircraft in 2009. Only a minor percentage of the Pakistan Air Force’s fighter aircraft are made in the US (read aging F16s). A trainer aircraft is designed, constructed and then manufactured keeping in mind the technical construction of the fighter or bomber aircraft that the fighter pilots are going to move on to. This is like training a man to drive a car in an Italian model and later asking him to drive a Japanese Toyota Lexus. All the paraphernalia would be in the wrong place when the driver wants to react to a crisis situation. Not a well-thought out solution. On the other hand, the Indian Air Force has slowly and gradually adopted the Russian construction model both in its fighters (read Sukhoi-30MKI) and the trainers (read HAL HJT-16 aka Kiran). Earlier, the IAF used to deploy the HAL Ajeet for training was a version of the Folland Gnat.

b) The Pakistan Air Force has invested heavily in the manufacture of the new Karakorum-8 or the K-8 as a joint venture between Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation (HAIC) of China and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) to replace the ageing Cessna T-37. The K-8 is being built to last as a single-engine, advanced jet trainer and light attack aircraft. Does it make sense to accumulate more garage sale obsolete junk, which the world has forgotten about? Is Pakistan Air Force’s gain, Turkey’s spring cleaning? Your wife goes out and buys new Burma board furniture to replace the aging teak stuff that you had at home. Meanwhile you also contact your relatives to send you more teak and walnut wood furniture, which would put a iron hammer to shame in terms of durability, free of cost to your residence.

c) The USAF has consigned the Cessna Tweet to the boneyard in Davis–Monthan Air Force Base, which is a graveyard for decommissioned aircraft. How good a deal does the Pakistan Air Force rate the acquisition of rejected trainer aircraft?

The Cessna Tweet is now part of a family of aircraft, which can be bought off eBay and Craigslist by aircraft enthusiasts. The L39 Albatross is another such aircraft, which is also used extensively by the Bangladesh Air Force. They are more for hobby than for dogfights.

Now, did the air marshals at Islamabad pay the Turkish Air Force to convince them to part with scrap aircraft? We shall never know. Good luck at the dogfight.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/W...r-Force-is-acquiring-junked-T37-trainers--281

Compersion

Country flag
No I don't but i don't kill people for drinking and eating pork.

No one is killed for eating pork and drinking wine. Wine is forbidden in Pakistan but only for Muslims but not for the minorities. Murree Brewery is owned and operated by a Parsi family.
No I don;t make fun of Jews, infact we consider them people of the book. We hate them for their policies on Palestine.

I think Mushraff drinks . Wine is sold in Pakistan.

First of all to person who is actually discussing issue, i want to apologize for saying bad words about the Hindu religion, it is more like a knee jerk reaction. We are not like that in actual.

Tell me are people killed for eating beef India. I am not against people eating beef or not eating beef. But want I hate is the intolerance that If I don't eat beef you should also not eat beef.

I know Koreans and Chinese eat dogs and they eat them in Pakistan too. When Lahore Islamabad motorway was built , it was contracted to the Daewoo, after some times there were no Dogs near Sheikhupura.

Look countries always have some basic idelogies and if they do not run as per their basic ideology these countries are ruined. Ours was of an Islamic Nation and in this we turned into an intolerance society and paid huge for that. We had no example at that time but we learned and are trying to come out from that pit. And Allahmadulliah we are quite sucessfull now.

Yours was an Ideology of secularism and you had a bad example of us going into intolerance pit. Yet you fall into that. I'm sorry to say, you are more stupid than we are.

Turks are the best friends Pakistan have. I know you Indians do not believe in the best friends, but we do. I can die for Turkey and I know alot of Turks who are willing to die for Pakistan.
Thanks for.replying also it is far more matured variety to the previous message you had made in the flow.

Since you obliged and ask a single question:

Are people killed for eating beef in India?

No. There is no killing and killings made for eating beef. Reading from your developed synopsis of pakistan sudden maturity I am sure you will understand. When does it become a worry if it is written down in a law and a text where people are directed to murder others if they do not follow and are intolerant. I am sure you are aware of such texts and behaviours in Pakistan and elsewhere.

Are there murders that have incidents that have cows in their theme. Yes. Is it for eating beef. No. Is it for personal reasons and arguments over land and even theft perhaps. Is it for religious reasons where cow is determined to be sacred and respectful and others inciting hatred on purpose. Perhaps. Is it allowed. No and murder is punish. It is the opposite of Pig - some call it "sewar" where it is forbidden (for its dirty character). If you eat pig its dirty some.will say. The cow is worshipped for its role and importance. I am sure you appreciate the difference and intelligence in its compostition.

As you have a sense of the engligtened and lessoned stupidity in Pakistan and also reasoning how tolerance and intolerance where you discovered there is alcohol and people that eat pig and dogs in pakiatan even by best of friends. I am happy you will understand that this topic on beef and cows is not anything new for India and In fact we have had much more matured topics of discussions. We are going through another debate of uniform civil code. I recommend that you read about it and understand its contours. I am sure you know a criminal does not have a religion in India. But in non-criminal it does. A.murder is dealt.with force and rule of law.

These discussions are by way of debate , dialogue and even religious texts and customs and traditions and mature system.of democracy. It is difficult for a pakistan to grasp this. But we are not having this discussion from a paki POV but more.developed and advanced society. You are able to do this on a Indian forum.

It is not India vs Pakistan like I have said. It is India vs a different much much higher advanced level.

You see India has left and stopped comparing it self to Pakistan long time ago. Even the world has stopped that. It is this global view of India where it compares it to higher level we are going through. We are also explaining who and what and why we do. India has too many years of civilisations and people to be declared failed like you are wishing. Did you know slavery and segregation was allowed and women were not allowed to vote in developed country until recently. Your sense of right I would think would have made you protest against such policy. I like that. I am wishing you protest against the wrongs in Pakistan likewise.

Your free hand in your reply is applicable here on a Indian forum and is appreciated to some extent. but your background and even name will not take you far in other places (I am not only talking about pakistan but outside). Are those areas intolerant. Is it for reason. Is it stupid.

But i like to think you are a individual and everyone is different. But I don't know why like your first response the pakistan people always jump and look stupid and try to reason later. But that's fine.

What you say about turkey is fascinating. Turkey is part of Europe and brotherly to pakis. Will wait and read up more.on that before I comment more. THe dynamics of pakistan anti india and two nation theory is being thrown out the window. Nukes of pakis are making them look west and with more vigour.

** it seems the above items are linked to the second hand f16s pakistan got. Excess equipments not requires in turkey. For training.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

Hari Sud

Country flag
Are Pakistanis stupid or Turkish government gone silly to supply old and out of date trainers to Pakistan.

In fact it is the first sign that Pakis have run out of money. They have been milking the Americans for $3 billion a year. Chinese have supplied a lot of hardware to Pakis, but in return they got something back e.g. American missiles which failed and fell in Pakistan during Afghanistan strife or F-16 electronic component information which Chinese did not have or at times allowed Chinese scientists to peep into western military technology to copy.

If Pakistan does not listen to US on capping its nuclear program, control LET etc. or failing to control those terrorists operating from Pakistan for death and destruction in Afghanistan, there is a good chance then US will cut off the remaining aid also.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles