Turkey shot down Russian Su 24

Bahamut

Well turkey oil supply for ISIS was in problem when Russia started bombing those convoy , I say more covert action and Kurd will get more weapons .

Bahamut

By the way how is West going to justify it.The plane was shoot is Syrian area and after the Paris attack everyone wanted to against ISIS and Russian gave the max damage .The public backlash in France is going to be huge if the support Turkey.

mikhail

Country flag
Damn you don't know .. Russia is saint ..they know everything .. Even Russians/Russian Cheerleaders saw the Ukrainians shooting the MH 17 in Theaters
Damn,it seems that you have got some high level of hatred for Russia and the Russian Armed Forces for apparently some unknown reasons:shock:

mikhail

Country flag
When the bear gets angry it doesn't give a fcuk about NATO or no NATO. NATO couldn't do jack shit in Crimea or Ukraine.Don't say Ukraine not part of NATO. Doesn't matter to Russia.
Sir,you're absolutely right in this regard.The turks have literally shot on their own feet by shooting down a Russian attack aircraft.Now that the bear has waken up from his slumber,grab some popcorns and watch the turks getting badly mauled by the Bear.No body messes with the Bear and live to tell the tale:wink:!!

tharikiran

Country flag
But unlike us their adversary has capability to shoot their aircraft down.
Yes, it was naive of Russia not to have earlier established a NFZ there. If they had, do you think, Turkish Airforce would have dared venturing Close to Syrian border.Do you think Russia is any less capable of taking down Turkish F16's.

amoy

1. A Russian rescue helicopter was reported of being shot by Turkmen malitias of Al Nusra but successfully landed
2. Russia has shut off gas supply to Turkey.
3. Turkish govt has urgently summoned all ambassadors of UNSC P5
4. Both pilots reportdly dead.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Last edited:

Cadian

There was posted false information.

Last edited:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Damn,it seems that you have got some high level of hatred for Russia and the Russian Armed Forces for apparently some unknown reasons:shock:
The hatred starts when Russia illegally occupied The Crimean lands and spreading fake propaganda all over the world.

Above all one of my good friend was killed by Russians in Occupied Donetsk, when she was in a Humanitarian mission ..that's something personal lose of mine

nirranj

Country flag
So what will France say about this to turkey? So this means dead end to Turkish stream pipeline? I would love to see Kurds getting more weapons and Intel!!!

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
By the way how is West going to justify it.The plane was shoot is Syrian area and after the Paris attack everyone wanted to against ISIS and Russian gave the max damage .The public backlash in France is going to be huge if the support Turkey.
Welcome to the World ..with full of lies and propaganda

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

See.. how The Syrian Rebels shooting a Helicopter on the ground using TOW anti Armour missile

Cadian

See.. how The Syrian Rebels shooting a Helicopter on the ground using TOW anti Armour missile

So, they destroyed that damaged helicopter after it landed. I should admit, the engines are off and it seems nobody is inside.

Bahamut

Welcome to the World ..with full of lies and propaganda
Well propaganda has already reach a level where it is transparent and it can not go below that,Wahhabi terrorist are democratic fighter

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
only in wet dreams .. Russia has no guts to do so ..
Aye. Wasn't that Russia would not dare intervene in Syria? Now Russia is there and there to stay for good. Will be intresting to see if Russian SAMs come to play there and how good American fighters are to evade those.

Any sane mind would have been more restrained in his jubilation for downing of a fighter which was attacking the world's vilest creatures called ISIS. But, seeing you whooping, I am sure you will fit right in with psychopaths like Nuland and McCain.

Also, 3 warnings were there it is claimed by the Turkey. But could thre be not a warning shot?

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
So, they destroyed that damaged helicopter after it landed. I should admit, the engines are off and it seems nobody is inside.
Word is that the heli crew is safe and that the RuAf destroyed the copter.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles