Turkey- Blast in Istanbul's tourist district

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It's a media hit job on behalf of Turkey. It doesn't matter who did it, they want to use it as an opportunity to direct ire at Russia to build the 'ire reservoir' which can be later used to cause a tsunami of anger by turning on the tap, in case Turkey decides to go to war with Russia.

The US didn't care about any clinical or forensic evidence about who did 9/11. Just the next day Bush stands on the rubble and declares in his redneck voice that they need to invade Afghanistan. That's how nations work.

In fact the US is trying very hard to promote the idea that 'ISIS has plans to attack India', to that end they are publishing propaganda about alleged ISIS pamphlets being found with Indian maps and whatnot. All of this is to prepare the Indian public psyche such that whenever Pakistan does a proxy attack, the blame falls on ISIS. Of course, their friends in the media aka Barkha Dirt, will do a fantastic job of selling the idea by allusions to previous statements of intent that it could be ISIS and not Pakistan.
There isn't any need to build "ire reservoir" b/w Rus and turk; they both have several centuries worth of "ire reservoir" against each other.

Anyway, these three russians were supposedly affiliated with daesh.

My question is why would daesh attack turkey? They have a mutual relationship.

Besides daesh agents have entered germany, they chose to attack german tourists in turkey and make turkey hurt? Why?

Navneet Kundu

Won't dwell much here though, would be off topic for this thread.
Every thread on every forum eventually strays off topic anyway. :yo:

My question is why would daesh attack turkey?
Because no terror group gives membership with exclusivity clause. There is no such thing as ISIS fighter, and Taliban fighter and Al Quaeda fighter. They are all part of the same mercenary group being used by different agencies to do their bidding under different names. It's not like if an Al Quaeda member goes to ISIS commanders and asks for employment, they are going to deny it. This childish stories are created by the US, it suits their dumbed down audience. Last year they were even peddling stories claiming that ISIS is so brutal that Al Quaeda abandoned them. I saw Americans all over internet forums saying this same shit, drawing parallels with Ra's Al Ghul. :doh:

No terrorist gives a shit about other terrorist beheading infidels. They are all part of the same movement, the only differences that exist between them are bureaucratic tussles over who will lead the movement. Can you imagine an Al Quaeda terrorist making a phone call to ISIS guy saying "dude, you beheaded an infidel, that's so cruel bro, you are a bad person, my mommy said not to talk to you".

Only a stupid person would believe it, and so the American public did.

The CIA makes a cosmetic distinction between terror groups to fuel their good terrorist- bad terrorist agenda and keep supplying weapons to, so called 'moderate rebels'. In reality, they know that these terrorists (regardless of group affiliations) all share information, weapons and training among themselves.

Last edited:

TFX

Country flag
@pmaitra : Russian payback, or good terrorist, bad terrorist game gone wrong?
Nothing to do with Russia.
tureky thought it would be safe if it played games in syria and iraq and mercilessly massacrre yazidies and kurds its payback time
Yeah,i guess we did that,you should read what you wrote again and again to understand how ridiculous it sounds:facepalm:.
proxy war ..... just hit turkey.
What proxy,we only have the Turkmens and they would never,come up with something better?
Russia can not financially cripple turkey with sanctions and what not
Right,you are.
SIS has no reason to hate Turkey since they are the biggest friends and logistics provider for ISIS in that region. Turkey provides weapons and training to ISIS, in return ISIS smuggles Syrian oil to Turkey (managed by the oil company belonging to the son of Turkish president). It's a perfectly symbiotic relationship forged at the highest levels. The only group that Turkey sees as a threat is the Kurds. A civil war is going on in the Kurdish region and Turkey has rolled in tanks. I don't think we could dismiss the possibility of a Kurdish blowback.
Bs,most Kurds(90%) hate the PKK(the only enemy),we never trained ISIS,we trained FSA(moderates).
That oil thingy has been denied by the Kurds themselves(KRG),get your facts right.

Navneet Kundu

We never trained ISIS, we trained FSA(moderates).
That oil thingy has been denied by the Kurds themselves(KRG),get your facts right.
I'd love to get my facts right, let's start with the most important ones first. Are extremist muslims the ones who behead infidels while the moderate muslims sharpen their knives or is it the other way round? A lot of people on this forum, in fact, on this planet are having a very hard time finding conclusive distinguishing traits between these two groups of muslims. It would add greatly to our knowledge if you enunciated what objective criteria a terrorist has to fit to qualify as a moderate?

TFX

Country flag
Afte
I'd love to get my facts right, let's start with the most important ones first. Are extremist muslims the ones who behead infidels while the moderate muslims sharpen their knives or is it the other way round? A lot of people on this forum, in fact, on this planet are having a very hard time finding conclusive distinguishing traits between these two groups of muslims. It would add greatly to our knowledge if you enunciated what objective criteria a terrorist has to fit to qualify as a moderate?
Lets first start by defining a terrorist.
For you,
The PKK(Kurdish terror organisation in Turkiye),YPG,PYD(Syrian branch of the PKK),Hezbollah,Assad,Shia militias of IRAQ and Iranian troops sent to help Assad,Russian forces to help and only to help Assad(not fighting ISIS) are no terrorists,right?
For me,
KRG(Kurdish regional government northern Iraq)FSA(Sunni moderates Syria)Turkmen militias(Syria) are no terrorists.
For us both,
al-Caida,ISIS and all other radical Islamic nutcases are terrorists,right?

Do we first agree on the above?

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What proxy,we only have the Turkmens and they would never,come up with something better?
so kurds are flying with alladin's carpet to a safer place?

Who else did?

TFX

Country flag
so kurds are flying with alladin's carpet to a safer place?

Who else did?
Where are they flying to?
Explain why Kurds dont fly to other countries like Iran,Jordan or Lebanon,why they ''fly'' to my country?
Explain that when they ''know'' we are the ones ''supporting'' or as you say training them(ISIS)?
Why the fvck is Turkiye a safe haven for them?

Navneet Kundu

Lets first start by defining a terrorist.
I'm still waiting for you to define a terrorist; You have come out with a conclusion even before defining a terrorist. Let's go back to the basics and define a terrorist. How do you define a terrorist?

Last edited:

TFX

Country flag
I'm still waiting for you to define a terrorist; You have come out with a conclusion even before defining a terrorist. Let's go back to the basics and define a terrorist. How do you define a terrorist?
You didnt ask for the definition of a terrorist,you asked for the definition of a Muslim terrorist.
I dont care for religion,if you are acting(terrorism) against my country or my people,it doesnt matter what you believe or not,you are a terrorist to me.
Im a Turk first,the rest is not important.

Navneet Kundu

Im a Turk first,the rest is not important.
Don't people of Kurdish ethnicity with Turkish nationality have the same rights? Why don't you partition Turkey into two separate parts and give one part to the Kurdish nation so that they live in peace? After all, India gave a part of itself to create Pakistan so that muslims could live in peace, based on Turkish recommendation in 1947. I'm happy to return the favor. No, no, I insist! :nono:

TFX

Country flag
I have stopped reading about terrorist attacks in Turkey. Mark my words, it is going to be next Pakistan. Bad news for all those who claimed Turkey secular!!
Turkiye is secular and will stay secular,nothing on earth will ever change that,you seem to have forgotten(maybe you didnt know) that our society is Turkish,not Arab,Iranian,Afghan or Pakistani.

TFX

Country flag
Don't people of Kurdish ethnicity with Turkish nationality have the same rights? Why don't you partition Turkey into two separate parts and give one part to the Kurdish nation so that they live in peace? After all, India gave a part of itself to create Pakistan so that muslims could live in peace, based on Turkish recommendation in 1947. I'm happy to return the favor. No, no, I insist! :nono:
If you had any knowledge of the Turkish society,you would have known that Kurds,Arabs,Laz,Meshketians,Georgians,Zaza,Bosnians,Albanians etc have the same rights as Turks have in my country,90% of the 15 million Kurds dont want a Kurdish state or whatever.
So,get your facts right before making such comments.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Turkiye is secular and will stay secular,nothing on earth will ever change that,you seem to have forgotten(maybe you didnt know) that our society is Turkish,not Arab,Iranian,Afghan or Pakistani.
Ha-ha. Yes live in your dream while Erdogan converts it into another jihad land.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Where are they flying to?
Explain why Kurds dont fly to other countries like Iran,Jordan or Lebanon,why they ''fly'' to my country?

for the same reason you have flown to the Netherlands.

Explain that when they ''know'' we are the ones ''supporting'' or as you say training them(ISIS)?
Why the fvck is Turkiye a safe haven for them?

Because, Turkey has played proxy war in Syria, Iraq and both of the places are not a safe place to live.

When Germany can take Refuges, even Turkish. Why can't turkey take Kurdish? Whats wrong? Are you people too much arrogant in the region that you cannot accept them for the time being. Even If they want a place, Turkey must provide them. Because Turkey has played major role in the region both economically and strategically.

Navneet Kundu

90% of the 15 million Kurds dont want a Kurdish state or whatever.
Well, 90% of Indian muslims wanted to stay in an undivided India, but the 10%, led by Jinnah, advised by Turkey, wanted a separate country and they got it. Going by those statistics Turkey seems ripe for partition to me. I hope I get to visit an independent Kurdistan soon. :)

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad For them, secularism means killing off all minorities. When there's no minority to discriminate against, there's no minority discrimination. Basically the Pakistani model. Turkey killed the Armenians in a genocide and still deny that it ever happened. Now there's no discrimination against Armenians in Turkey because there are no Armenians to discriminate against.

TFX

Country flag
or the same reason you have flown to the Netherlands.
I havent flown to the Netherlands,my parents came as Guestworkers in the 60s.
You really need to educate yourself.
Btw,i see you have a German flag,you should know better.
When Germany can take Refuges, even Turkish. Why can't turkey take Kurdish? Whats wrong? Are you people too much arrogant in the region that you cannot accept them for the time being. Even If they want a place, Turkey must provide them. Because Turkey has played major role in the region both economically and strategically
Turks were never refugees,tat was a dumb comment,you are trolling,dont quote me anymore.
Your level of intellect is questionable.

TFX

Country flag
Well, 90% of Indian muslims wanted to stay in an undivided India, but the 10%, led by Jinnah, advised by Turkey, wanted a separate country and they got it. Going by those statistics Turkey seems ripe for partition to me. I hope I get to visit an independent Kurdistan soon. :)
You can visit an independent Kurdistan now if you want,its called KRG,Kurdish Regional Government,Northern Iraq.
You can dream of an independent Kurdistan on Turkish territory,you are just another troll.
Btw,''I HAVE DREAM'' becomes in nightmare in Turkiye,many have tried and failed,ask the British.

TFX

Country flag
Now there's no discrimination against Armenians in Turkey because there are no Armenians to discriminate against.
There are at least 100.000 Armenian guestworkers in my country,anymore ridiculous comments?

TFX

Country flag
No wonder you dont have any Turkish members.
Is this a serious forum or just a trollfest,i wonder?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles