Turkey a threat to NATO?

Country flag
This was proposed already by USA by coming up with the good taliban and bad taliban policy. A sign the war is not going well .

Nonynon

Only unlike USA that want's to limit the violence, Turkey is probably looking to improve relations with the Taliban. Just like they already did with Hezbollah and Hamas.

Country flag
Only unlike USA that want's to limit the violence, Turkey is probably looking to improve relations with the Taliban. Just like they already did with Hezbollah and Hamas.
Pakistan will play the intermideary role, another source for funds for them.

AOE

I hope that this development does not become a compromise, Turkey has already shown that it has become increasingly islamist in the last decade or so, this does not look good for them.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I hope that this development does not become a compromise, Turkey has already shown that it has become increasingly islamist in the last decade or so, this does not look good for them.
Thats sadly the truth, i think European attitude towards them is partly responsible for pushing them over to the religious identity side and also the growing Islamisation of Arabia has infiltrated into Turkey.

AOE

Thats sadly the truth, i think European attitude towards them is partly responsible for pushing them over to the religious identity side and also the growing Islamisation of Arabia has infiltrated into Turkey.
In what sense are the Europeans responsible? Erdogan came into power before the issue over them joining the EU, there are also videos of him preaching anti-Semitic and pro-islamist nonsense during the 90s and early 2000s.

Then again, one could trace back these events to the Turkish invasion of Cyprus in 1974. What a mess that created.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles