TTP invites Baloch Rebels to join hands against Pakistani state

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Only country beneficial by Pak destruction is INDIA..... Period

If RAW is not doing it,there is no use of it plz dismantle them
Not correct if that is true then there would have been no partition in first place. At the time of partition Hindus are occupying majority power positions and are also leading the movements against British.

Pakistan as a nation always tries to posture itself as a defender of Ummah and also PA is more than willing to fight against Israel and other Muslim countries foes.

It is absolutely not correct to say only India is beneficiary of Pakistan's demise.

Regarding RAW, this is just a an small external agency which has its operations extended in S.Asia which is India's core interest.

India would definitely want Pakistan not to export terror and work for the peace and stability of S.Asia and SAARC.

WOT is what is causing devastation in Af-PAK region the first one to blame should be Western intel agencies, they are the main beneficiary if they dismantle a Muslim nuclear power.

Khan of Kalat and Balouchistan struggle is there from the beginning itself.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@Srinivas_K u see things in colors like past CONgi govt, i see things like B&W

"with us or against us"..........bush to muzzraff

if they won't cooperate "BOMB THEM TO STONE AGES" :pound: .....bush to US army

If u have time watch any videos of paki streets they already reached 18th century with 20hr powercuts, No trains.... within few yrs they went back to their CAVES :rofl:
Tell me one thing, India is been engaging in wars for past 67 years, India never attacked civilians nor vowed to make Pakistan into pieces.

These Pakistanis feel like they are born to dominate Indians and they have the birth right to make India into Pakistan, They also attacked civilians using terror, They also show animosity and barbarism towards Hindus and other religions.

They do not even think beyond their medieval barbaric verses in their book. Most of them are Kufar blood thirsty.

Now Imagine a state formed with same ideology which do not think about anything constructive but only think about dragging India along with it to hell.

Now think about people of other countries who see Pakistan using this ideology and hurting every other state in this region.

There may be some conspiracies and plans from powerful external forces, But these guys are made like that by feeding poison by the state.

The threat is real from the forces who see themselves as anti India and have vowed to take revenge for 1971.

The suffering of the normal public is the result of these forces who are in delusions and who think in destructive way.

Why not change instead of hanging on to the delusional attitude which is based on false ideology and fake history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashutosh Lokhande

What is Pork! muslims think or do is none of our business but one thing u just remember (or follow Israel method) if u kill 1 Indian we will retaliate with 100-1000 pork!s that's it.It is SHAME ON US (1.2 bn Indians) one failed fake state threatening us, it is really shame :tsk:
give some nukes to palestine(hamas) and iran. am sure israel will think 100 times even before pissing in there direction.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There are lot of nations which are interested in that region, Balouch people do have good relations with India and are also moderate.
I likey like how the Baloch militants are now suddenly moderate :D

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
give some nukes to palestine(hamas) and iran. am sure israel will think 100 times even before pissing in there direction.
Yes, how dare the Israelis want to live. They should just let the peaceful child jihadis of hamas to blow them to pieces. Because, thats the liberal way of doing things. Israel should be removed from the world map for its outrageous attitude to survive with dignity. They should learn from (libtard)Indians on how to be bullied around by its barbarian neighbors and stop sticking up for their survival

And btw, thats how leftists ruin such a good thread, by bringing in unrelated crap like Israel in a thread on Pakis and Talibs

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What is Pork! muslims think or do is none of our business but one thing u just remember (or follow Israel method) if u kill 1 Indian we will retaliate with 100-1000 pork!s that's it.It is SHAME ON US (1.2 bn Indians) one failed fake state threatening us, it is really shame :tsk:
You can thank the bleeding heart liberals for that. There still is a significant amount of them in this very forum, let alone India, who will sell their daughters and encourage you to do so at gun point

Reactions: jus

Ashutosh Lokhande

Yes, how dare the Israelis want to live. They should just let the peaceful child jihadis of hamas to blow them to pieces. Because, thats the liberal way of doing things. Israel should be removed from the world map for its outrageous attitude to survive with dignity. They should learn from (libtard)Indians on how to be bullied around by its barbarian neighbors and stop sticking up for their survival
your name suits you man :lol:.
am not condeming israelis action. what they did was appropriate as it send a strong message to the world that is israel is not a state to be messed with.

what i was saying above was the situation of india cant be compared with israel. they dont have nuclear armed countries like china and pakistan to be worry about. moreover palestine can hardly be called as a credible opponent vis a vis israel.
india doesnt have an option to behave with pak or china the way israel behaves with palestine or anyother paralysed country in that region.

Ashutosh Lokhande

And btw, thats how leftists ruin such a good thread, by bringing in unrelated crap like Israel in a thread on Pakis and Talibs
And btw, read the thread again. it wasnt me who brought israel in between paki and talibs thread. :facepalm:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And btw, read the thread again. it wasnt me who brought israel in between paki and talibs thread. :facepalm:
@jus brought Israel to show a point on how we differ from them in dealing with the Pakis while you are just making it sound as if nukes are a game changer in the way India does diplomacy. Its not. We were pussies even when Pakis had no nukes.

Btw, sry I should have read it fully before commenting on your post. My mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jus

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
your name suits you man :lol:.
am not condeming israelis action. what they did was appropriate as it send a strong message to the world that is israel is not a state to be messed with.

what i was saying above was the situation of india cant be compared with israel. they dont have nuclear armed countries like china and pakistan to be worry about. moreover palestine can hardly be called as a credible opponent vis a vis israel.
india doesnt have an option to behave with pak or china the way israel behaves with palestine or anyother paralysed country in that region.
I am sry I misunderstood your stance. My fault.

Anyway, your point is nonsense. Our policy towards Pakis was retarded even before they had nukes. Two best examples for it are the 1948 war and the Shimla agreement

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I would still say that the best way forward with Pakis is to close all trades with them. They import 2Bn$ of goods from us. Lets stop that with a complete embargo on those mongrels. It will hurt our economy , but it will hurt its economy more.

Any wealth these Pukes accumulate because of us will be used against us. Lets not strenghthen our foes

Pak-sarzameen

Why do they do that?
They say that only Balochs have the right to live in the province. Due to small population, balochs are sensitive about demographics and settlements in balochistan. They even kill punjabi teachers and professors beside civil servants.

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I would still say that the best way forward with Pakis is to close all trades with them. They import 2Bn$ of goods from us. Lets stop that with a complete embargo on those mongrels. It will hurt our economy , but it will hurt its economy more.

Any wealth these Pukes accumulate because of us will be used against us. Lets not strenghthen our foes
If we close the exports, they will be fed the same by Chinese then.

How could Baloch turn so exclusivist against the rest of Pakistan?
Lot of places in this world have lot of tiny minorities. I don't see them in panic like the Baloch.
Isn't something wrong with the rest of Pakistan to have triggered it?

Neo

If we close the exports, they will be fed the same by Chinese then.

How could Baloch turn so exclusivist against the rest of Pakistan?
Lot of places in this world have lot of tiny minorities. I don't see them in panic like the Baloch.
Isn't something wrong with the rest of Pakistan to have triggered it?
Baloch insurgency is being exaggerated and blown up by foreign funded media. Except for Marris and Bhugtis, the Balochi people are patriotic Pakistanis. None of the above have a large community.

Blackwater

Baloch insurgency is being exaggerated and blown up by foreign funded media. Except for Marris and Bhugtis, the Balochi people are patriotic Pakistanis. None of the above have a large community.
Patriotic Pakistanis of Karachi forced cinema owner to close paki film and asked them to show indian film bang bang . Were those people from Mari or bhugti lolllll

Kshatriya87

Country flag
They say that only Balochs have the right to live in the province. Due to small population, balochs are sensitive about demographics and settlements in balochistan. They even kill punjabi teachers and professors beside civil servants.
So now you know how we felt when Kashmiri muslims killed Pandits.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles