Truth about Innocent Hindus being killed in Punjab

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Well, Now it is clear all though Khalistan movement is dead in India, we still have to do 4 things.

1) Punish those 1984 Anti-Sikh riot's criminals, give justice to Sikhs, for pro-Khlaistanis criminals are getting unpunished is big propaganda weapon, if we punish them then this weapon will be neutralized.
Giving justice is enjoined on the state so yes I agree.

2) What we need to make that is those Hindus who are living in Punjab, they should adopt Punjabi language in public. If it is done then the weapon of Hindus are overtaking Punjab, this propaganda weapon will be neutralized.
Almost all people settled in Punjab speak Punjabi, even the migrant biharis speak Punjabi.

3) Today mainly Sikhs in Britain and Canada raise the Khalistan issue, these are their safe heaven, and some in US. We need to fuel racial hated among whites, so that they oust those Sikhs from their country, it will work very good to finish Khalistanis based in Britain.( It is in extreme situation)
Not going to happen, you are treating the issue as though all Sikhs abroad are khalisrani. In any case Indian Sikhs are opposed to it.

4) For Drug addiction, unemployment and corruption we have to say it is India wide problem, not only in Punjab.

Sorry for my rude comments.:(
Drugs are a big problem in Punjab

Tronic

Your argument is they are able to lionize militants is because they have greater freedom of expression. My argument is Indian Sikhs don't lionize them, because they don't believe they are worthy of celebrating.
Singh, your argument is that Western Sikhs lionize militants more than Indian Sikhs, which I argue is not true. Indian Sikhs lionize militants as much, or as less, as the Western Sikhs. After all, it were not Western Sikhs who log jammed Punjab during the Rajoana protests. I don't agree with throwing everything on Western Sikhs. Indians need to look inside their own house to clean up rather than looking for foreign bogeymen to blame all their shortcomings on.

See how Diaspora reacts to everything, from Irish Americans and their support to IRA, from Germans going and fighting on behalf of Nazis etc.
Ofcourse diaspora reacts to everything they feel as their roots. It doesn't mean that IRA, or the Nazis were a diaspora construct. They were very homegrown problems. As is the Punjab issue.

Sitting in judgement thousands of miles away divorced from the ground realities is not akin to having an uncensored picture. I would lay greater emphasis on Empiricism.
It is indeed on the basis of empiricism that they are in judgement from experiences of the past; and the lack of justice following those experiences. Or do we now ask the diaspora to "forgive and forget" aswell? lol.

And there is a significant amount of anti-Hindu rhetoric also mixed with this. I don't see anti-Hindu rhetoric from the Sikhs.
What do you expect from an increasingly missionary community when their religion is regularly bombarded with challenges from groups such as the RSS?

I also see a lot of friction between FOBs and those who have settled here for a long time. Maybe, I am wrong.
FOBs are anyone who are new to the country, not just Punjabis. There is no "friction" at all. The FOBs and the western kids just grew up in two different cultures so they don't mix up well together, but that doesn't mean they hate each other or there is "friction" among them. If there is a sardar kid new to the country who doesn't know the language too well and is getting picked on, the Western Punjabi kids will be the first ones to stand up for him.

From what I have seen, by and large there isn't.
Shiv Sena-Sikh clashes in Punjab tell a different story.

pmaitra

We need to fuel racial hated among whites, so that they oust those Sikhs from their country, it will work very good to finish Khalistanis based in Britain.( It is in extreme situation)
Bad idea.

:nono:

@SinghSher1984, I am a big proponent of letting everyone argue out his case, and I encouraged you to post your thoughts, but it is unfortunate that you would come back to talk about separatism.

@atheisthindu, I see you are talking about "iron fist." I think this attitude makes us Indians divided. How about we, instead of fighting each other (and this applies to Sher Singh as well), unite and give an iron fist to the PLA Troops in Aksai Chin?

Look guys, if y'all want to fight each other, by all means do so, but know that you will be laying the foundation for another era of foreign subjugation.

Edit: I hope this link will inspire a sense of unity: http://www.demotix.com/news/384691/...ains-given-full-military-honours#media-384686

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Questions to all members

suppose ,if we get Khalistan,

What will be the area of khalistan?? will that also include pak punjab??

How will they survive?

how they get defense?

how will $$ comes ??

Do they have industry ? any industry?

Do they have oil or gas reserve ? like UAE or Qatar

Do they have tourism industry? like Switzerland

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Questions to all members

suppose ,if we get Khalistan,

What will be the area of khalistan?? will that also include pak punjab??

How will they survive?

how they get defense?

how will $$ comes ??

Do they have industry ? any industry?

Do they have oil or gas reserve ? like UAE or Qatar

Do they have tourism industry? like Switzerland
In short it would be simply a FAILURE and bad move and a direct attack on the unification of India.

Also anyone who support this is simply a TRAITOR and the beneficiary would be India's enemies aka pak/China.

Mods... please check these threads or else DFI would become a launching ground of these separatists/posers in disguise. :toilet: :tsk:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
What do you expect from an increasingly missionary community when their religion is regularly bombarded with challenges from groups such as the RSS?

Shiv Sena-Sikh clashes in Punjab tell a different story.
Maybe my knowledge on the immediate subject at hand is lacking, but frankly, I think both of us can agree that the Hindu community in India harbours no ill-will or "suspicions" against Sikhs. If one were to tell me that a lot of Hindus view Muslims with suspicion and treat them as the "other", I can believe that, because there is indeed truth to it, as I know from personal and anecdotal experience.

But when it comes to Sikhs, you will be hard pressed to find Hindus who consider Sikhs or Sikh religion as "alien" or view them with suspicion. Anywhere in India, Sikhs are the most well-integrated and well-represented community, at par with (or greater than) Hindu Brahmins.

This is why it puzzles me when I see Khalistani supporters like the OP speaking the language of anti-Hindu hate. The real problem was with the Congressi policies - Bluestar, anti-Sikh riots, and so on. As the insurgency worsened, the language of anti-Hindu hate got inserted into the Khalistan discourse somewhere. I don't think there were any challenges thrown at the Sikhs by RSS or SS prior to the troubled 80s, and I don't think we see any such things anymore, in this decade. Correct me if I am wrong.

Blackwater

In short it would be simply a FAILURE and bad move and a direct attack on the unification of India.

Also anyone who support this is simply a TRAITOR and the beneficiary would be India's enemies aka pak/China.

Mods... please check these threads or else DFI would become a launching ground of these separatists/posers in disguise. :toilet: :tsk:
khalistan will be khali like Afghanistan where people will travel in tanks rather than bus or car.

Gora once said about sikhs

""sikhs can conquer the whole world in 7 days but can not rule for single day""

i think i have given the answer

Tronic

Maybe my knowledge on the immediate subject at hand is lacking, but frankly, I think both of us can agree that the Hindu community in India harbours no ill-will or "suspicions" against Sikhs. If one were to tell me that a lot of Hindus view Muslims with suspicion and treat them as the "other", I can believe that, because there is indeed truth to it, as I know from personal and anecdotal experience.

But when it comes to Sikhs, you will be hard pressed to find Hindus who consider Sikhs or Sikh religion as "alien" or view them with suspicion. Anywhere in India, Sikhs are the most well-integrated and well-represented community, at par with (or greater than) Hindu Brahmins.
I'm not talking about the common Hindus, but Hindu right wing organizations who consider an independent Sikh religion a threat to their idea of a Hindu India. RSS has spent much money printing literature trying to integrate Sikhism into Hinduism. With Sikhism turning more missionary from the West, it results in an ideological clash.

This is why it puzzles me when I see Khalistani supporters like the OP speaking the language of anti-Hindu hate. The real problem was with the Congressi policies - Bluestar, anti-Sikh riots, and so on. As the insurgency worsened, the language of anti-Hindu hate got inserted into the Khalistan discourse somewhere. I don't think there were any challenges thrown at the Sikhs by RSS or SS prior to the troubled 80s, and I don't think we see any such things anymore, in this decade. Correct me if I am wrong.
I don't see any benefits of Khalistanis turning against Hindus. It just eroded their support base, nothing else. There were many militants who were Hindus and part of the early Khalistani movement. RSS is painting a target on themselves, by declaring to construct temples in memory of Indira Gandhi.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I'm not talking about the common Hindus, but Hindu right wing organizations who consider an independent Sikh religion a threat to their idea of a Hindu India. RSS has spent much money printing literature trying to integrate Sikhism into Hinduism. With Sikhism turning more missionary from the West, it results in an ideological clash.

I don't see any benefits of Khalistanis turning against Hindus. It just eroded their support base, nothing else. There were many militants who were Hindus and part of the early Khalistani movement. RSS is painting a target on themselves, by declaring to construct temples in memory of Indira Gandhi.

Taking grown men who dress like this seriously cannot possibly be good

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Majority of Punjabis and Sikhs whom I know are not pro-Khalistani, and it is correct that Khalistani movement has died. However, I don't think that Sikhs have been served justice for 1984, as CBI is still trying to defend Congress leaders.

Sukerchakia

Jatts technically are not Upper Caste but for all practical purposes dominate everything in Punjab and are treated as such.
True. At the height of the Khalistan problem, KPS Gill did describe it as a fight between Jatts. Those on the side of the militants vs. those in the Punjab Police. In the 80s, Punjab Police was about 75% Jatt.

@topic - Its a dead horse. No use beating it.

arkem8

Country flag
How can a Sikh separatist be a traitor to a country which he or she does not consider his or her own?

Indian patriots can consider them an enemy, yes, but not a traitor.
Would you use the same logic with the Taiwanese or a Tibetan. Both don't consider PRC to be "their own". The vast majority of Indians consider Sikhs to be "Indian", and Sikhism to be an "Indian religion". Sikhs are over-represented in the Armed forces(especially the Army) and paramilitary forces. The current Army Chief is a Sikh.

pmaitra

When we have threads like this, we have people like @t_co come in and sermonize us.

pmaitra

Sikh separatist, not Sikhs. Likewise, a Tibetan separatist is no traitor to China - he or she is merely an enemy of the state. The moniker of Tibetan itself has no political implications.
A Chinese is an enemy of the Tibetan state. I don't think there are too many Tibetans who fought for Chinese independence. There are plenty of Sikhs who fought and died fighting for Indian independence, against the British.

This should indicate why you cannot put Sikhs in India vs Tibetans in PRC on the same pedestal. ;)

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Nobody can live in peace with this type of riots in country,its better to get educate and convey the message of unity and dont allow street dog and politician to your society who can easily brainwash illiterate brain

Last edited:

pmaitra

Well, most of this forum is filled with DFIers sermonizing each other about how India is so superior to China in so many different ways... shouldn't there be a diversity of opinion?

Of course if you want to run an echo chamber I completely empathize...
Huh, what are you talking about?

Haven't you read so many posts where I pointed out areas where PRC has outperformed India?

India is a land of free thought and free speech - this makes us quarrelsome, but we are not parrots or robots.

Waffen SS

Taking grown men who dress like this seriously cannot possibly be good
Who are these people? Are they member of NCC or RSS?

Khalistan will be not be good for both Sikhs and others. We have seen enough blood shed in 1947 partition, I dont want to see that anymore.

In 1984, only Congress criminals attacked Sikhs, if Khalistan is to be created this time all political party even common Indians will attack Sikhs, thousands of Sikh are living other states in India, they will be slaughtered. Hindu Punjabis make significant part of total population of Punjab. They will be also attacked and will attack. Extreme blood shed will happen. And If Khalistan is to be created not before long battle with Indian military which will turn Punjab a heap of destruction.

I dont want to see bloody civil war among us. And DONT believe Pakistan, how they treat non Muslims in Pakistan?
I am sure within 10-15 years of establishment of Khalistan there will be huge border issue with Pakistan and weak Khalistan will be subject to Paki domination.

If Khalistan is established then it will have no connection with sea, it will depend and relation with India will be like India-Pakistan. You can assume what will be it's future.

But most shocking thing is those Sikh diaspora who are spreading hatred towards India in internet or by organizations, will not come here and they will not get involved in that problem directly, what they can do that is only writing blogs in internet and nothing.

The real loser, the real sufferer will be Indian Sikhs. So for sake of your own future, please dont do it.

Many argue Punjab is sinking in flood of drugs, corruption. Is there any assurance that these issues will not prevail in Khalistan? Bangladesh wanted freedom because West Pakistanis made the poor, see how corrupt are Bangladeshi leaders? Punjab is rules Punjab state government. Id Punjab is under corruption and drug addiction then it is failure Punjab government because it is ran by Sikhs, Central Government has little to do it.

For 1984 riot, it was unfortunate, how Indian government treats Hindus? 1984 Bhupal gas leak Tragedy, those culprits are not severally punished yet. It is a specific feature of Indian government to ignore people, so dont think 1984 riot criminals are unpunished because they are Hindu.

Those Sikhs abroad have enough money, enough time, but little they can do. So they some times shout to get public attention.

How Pakistan treats it's own minorities? Search in Wiki, to defeat few thousand Talibans( many times far less) they have used Fighter planes, artillery, tanks. To kill few Hundred Talibans they displaced millions of people.

See how Pakistan treats Balooch people.

Lets live together, off course we have problems, but who does not have?:india:

Last edited:

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Khalistani @SinghSher1984 is back on this forum. @Singh needs to keep an eye on this Khalistani.
Why are you trying to divide Sikhs? When have I ever, said anything that is against Sikh religion?

ਸ਼ਸ਼ਤਰਾਂ ਕਿ ਅਧੀਨ ਹੈ ਰਾਜ ਜੋ ਨਾ ਧਾਰੇ ਤਿਸ ਬਿਗੜੇ ਕਾਜ||

Saala Phuddu ਜਿਹਾ

Edit Btw Waffen as for your threat. Your brave warriors tried to attack us before too, with same threat.

Needless to say, the armoured elephant was driven back with a single strike.

Please stay off my dick. You should focus your energy on what you can't get, I.e a woman.

The guy earlier who was saying no photos of anyone, was on indian ip. Exact gurudawara he mentions has full place for all shaheeds. From start to now, no exceptions.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

Global Defence

New threads

Articles