Truth about Innocent Hindus being killed in Punjab

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
Tronic come to Toronto, lol. The entire gurdwara is covered in photos with the langar hall having huge memorials. Why would MMS talk to can Pm about Sikhs? Look at bhullar protests in UK, why was Shaheed Bhai Brahma Ji famous for helping western Sikhs coming in? 'Singh' can't read Punjabi, therefore has never read gurbani. All I will say to him, is hinduvta is a good religion, but it will die hard.

Same to Hindu atheist, which shows hinduisn today is India and Indian gov worship; all I will say to him, I've heard that British, Bramin, and Muslim l*** tastes good with pickles, and goat curry. We Sikhs don't partake in such nonsense.

VJKVJF||

Every person here admit India is corrupt, so only question of fear and strength to fight it.

Go read khalsa meri jaan.

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
Set by the Mughals and the Afghans also. It's never good to play with fire. Political issues should be resolved politically.
Because, politics is the only game where you can sit with us as equals, idiots. :p

India needed helicopters to fight the soorme after the third battle of darbar sahib and they were getting shot down after the center shifted to Malwa from mahja.

VJKVJF||

'Singh' is also a rajput name.. Would be more fitting.

Edit - Btw, atheist are you aware of Indian government negotiating with the Sikhs in 91 to give all autonomy but then bhutto giving up all the names of the leaders?

You, may have an iron fist but this is the Sarbloh Khalsa.
The Khalsa, of all-steel.

VJKVJF||

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Only a fool will want a throwback to the days of the 1980s in Punjab. Punjab and the entire nation is better off today. Those were terrible times in the 1980s. Only immature morons will speak of another round of crap like that.

Focusing on the political and economic grievances is the only way forward.

Tronic

Tronic come to Toronto, lol. The entire gurdwara is covered in photos with the langar hall having huge memorials.
I'm actually in Toronto this very moment, and will be here for the next 2 months. Which gurudwara is covered with militant photos here? Malton? Dixie? Glidden? Sikh Lehar? Those are some of the major ones around here and none of them have any memorials of militants anymore. They used to have pictures of militants holding ak-47s and whatnot years back, but none of that is there anymore. Infact, Dixie Gurudwara, the largest one around, has even now built a multi-million dollar interactive Sikh museum inside which is filled with information on Sikh religion and Sikh history. The gurudwara management has gone through a big change as the newer generation of Western Sikhs has taken over, and the focus has turned to the Sikh religion itself, rather than on India or Punjab. No one seems to be bothered about what goes on in India, since most of the Sikh kids here have never even stepped foot in India, being second or third generation Canadians.

Why would MMS talk to can Pm about Sikhs? Look at bhullar protests in UK, why was Shaheed Bhai Brahma Ji famous for helping western Sikhs coming in? 'Singh' can't read Punjabi, therefore has never read gurbani. All I will say to him, is hinduvta is a good religion, but it will die hard.
Because MMS/Congress needs a bogeyman to fill up for their own shortcomings. Blame it all on the Western Sikhs since his corrupt to the bone party doesn't know how to manage the country properly themselves.

Same to Hindu atheist, which shows hinduisn today is India and Indian gov worship; all I will say to him, I've heard that British, Bramin, and Muslim l*** tastes good with pickles, and goat curry. We Sikhs don't partake in such nonsense.

VJKVJF||
How could you hail the Khalsa after such dirty and provocative talk? Also, Waheguru is not spelled with a V.

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Tronic Apologize for the dirty talk, come to Rexdale.

I was about to say, it seems the more working class areas have pro-khalistan gurudawaras while the richer areas have moved away. That, is to be expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriot

Country flag
@SinghSher1984
Khalistan Zindabad
Bharat Mata Zindabad
Mate, both the slogans do not go together. Make up up your mind.

Neither the brutalities done by police on inncocent nor the murder of innocents done by militants can not be justified. Both suppose to meet the justice. We have process to achieve justice, just persistent efforts are required. Militancy is not the option as you seems to support & revive.

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Because, politics is the only game where you can sit with us as equals, idiots. :p

India needed helicopters to fight the soorme after the third battle of darbar sahib and they were getting shot down after the center shifted to Malwa from mahja.

VJKVJF||

Edit - Btw, atheist are you aware of Indian government negotiating with the Sikhs in 91 to give all autonomy but then bhutto giving up all the names of the leaders?

VJKVJF||
Whatever. It's easier to create a Khalistan in Canada than in India so go create khalistan in Canada

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I haven't thought over the consequences of India giving more freedoms to it's citizens (ironical, I know), but my point was why it may seem like to you that Western Sikhs lionize militants more than Punjab's Sikhs. It's just that Western Sikhs have more freedom of expression.
Your argument is they are able to lionize militants is because they have greater freedom of expression. My argument is Indian Sikhs don't lionize them, because they don't believe they are worthy of celebrating.

SGPC has made enough monuments, and Ardas sessions for eg.

See how Diaspora reacts to everything, from Irish Americans and their support to IRA, from Germans going and fighting on behalf of Nazis etc.

Those living abroad actually do see the full uncensored picture.
Sitting in judgement thousands of miles away divorced from the ground realities is not akin to having an uncensored picture. I would lay greater emphasis on Empiricism.

And there is a significant amount of anti-Hindu rhetoric also mixed with this. I don't see anti-Hindu rhetoric from the Sikhs.

It is just that they do not care as much as you think they care about the whole Punjab issue. I have already said this before. Western Gurudwaras, atleast the ones in Canada, are today more concentrated on Sikh awareness and Sikh missionary activities than with Punjab or Khalistan issue. 10 years ago, all gurudwaras used to have pictures of militants hanging in the langar halls. Today, you will not see a single picture of any militant. Maybe Bhinderenwala, but that too is rare.
That's good. And important.

(I saw more Bhinderenwala pictures in Punjab and Hazoor Saheb, Maharashtra than I've seen in Canada's gurudwaras today).
Its because of Damdami Taksal and Nihangs highly regard Hazoor Saheb.

The Sikhs in the West have their own separate community now branching off in the West, with it's own needs and issues.
I also see a lot of friction between FOBs and those who have settled here for a long time. Maybe, I am wrong.

It may just be Indian politics, but the polarization is still very much there.
From what I have seen, by and large there isn't.

arkem8

Country flag
I have some observations after reading the Khalistani's BS posts:-

1. The Sikh seperatist movement AKA Khalistan is at the core an Anti-Hindu movement, hence the affinity to Pakistan and the West. They never really cared about the sanctity of the Harmandir, Akal Tahkt, innocent Sikhs etc-etc.

2. If not for the despicable actions of the "secular" government of Rajiv in 84' the Khalistan movement would have died a quiet death in the mid 80's itself.

3. The poster SS1984 sounds like a 2nd/3rd Generation refugee/immigrant offspring with no inkling of reality outside of kahlistani forums and blogs, which complete with the Paki's on BS.

4. MORAL OF STORY:- if the majority(nay even a substantial minority) of sikhs wanted a separate state they would have got one, me thinks the Khalistan movement was nothing but an upper caste(read Jatt/Rajput Sikh) push for power. Won't find any Ravidasis, Chamar, Dalit men dying for people like Bhindranwale.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Tronic come to Toronto, lol. The entire gurdwara is covered in photos with the langar hall having huge memorials.
Why flog a dead horse ?

Why would MMS talk to can Pm about Sikhs?
MMS has talked to Canadian PM to prevent any resurgence of Khalistani activities.

Look at bhullar protests in UK, why was Shaheed Bhai Brahma Ji famous for helping western Sikhs coming in?
Who cares about what happens in the UK ?
Although for me the Bhullar case had enough lacunae to have had his death sentence commutated but then it's a different point.

'Singh' can't read Punjabi, therefore has never read gurbani.
I can assure you there are many millions of Sikhs, who can't read "Gurmukhi" the script. That doesn't mean they can't read Punjabi or have never read Gurbani.

Gurbani has been translated and transliterated in many languages and scripts.

All I will say to him, is hinduvta is a good religion, but it will die hard.
Hindutva is not a religion. Hinduism is a religion, and it has been praised in the Sikh scriptures. Please read Sukhmani Sahib, and Dasam Granth.

I have no idea what this means ?

VJKVJF||
Every person here admit India is corrupt, so only question of fear and strength to fight it.
Go read khalsa meri jaan.
Indian Govt is corrupt, no doubt about it. To fight it vote for AAP.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I have some observations after reading the Khalistani's BS posts:-

1. The Sikh seperatist movement AKA Khalistan is at the core an Anti-Hindu movement, hence the affinity to Pakistan and the West. They never really cared about the sanctity of the Harmandir, Akal Tahkt, innocent Sikhs etc-etc.
Not at its core, but one of the pillars is anti-Hindu rhetoric. Most Sikhs don't subscribe to it, even abroad. Its a vocal minority that speaks out always.

In Delhi, Hindus were not involved in massacring Sikhs, but they were hired goons of Congress with Police collusion.

==

2. If not for the despicable actions of the "secular" government of Rajiv in 84' the Khalistan movement would have died a quiet death in the mid 80's itself.
To add, Operation Bluestar cannot be discounted either. It was Attack on the symbol of Sikh Victory against Tyranny ie Akal Takht on the Gurpurab of the Guru Arjan who laid the foundation of Golden Temple.

3. The poster SS1984 sounds like a 2nd/3rd Generation refugee/immigrant offspring with no inkling of reality outside of kahlistani forums and blogs, which complete with the Paki's on BS.
It is possible.

4. MORAL OF STORY:- if the majority(nay even a substantial minority) of sikhs wanted a separate state they would have got one, me thinks the Khalistan movement was nothing but an upper caste(read Jatt/Rajput Sikh) push for power. Won't find any Ravidasis, Chamar, Dalit men dying for people like Bhindranwale.
Yes.
In fact the Khalistan movement biggest supporters were those Jatts who felt that India hadn't benefited them or was inimical to them.
I am distinguishing between those who genuinely felt enraged at the Govt's actions, v/s those who ideologically supported Khalistan.

There are very few Rajput Sikhs. Overall Jatts make up atleast 50% of all Sikhs in Punjab.
Jatts technically are not Upper Caste but for all practical purposes dominate everything in Punjab and are treated as such.

Iamanidiot

Punjab has bigger problems than Khalisthan Foeticide,Booze ,drugs and polluted ground water.These are harder to tackle and need much attention

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

VJKVJF||
To call them Soorme is an insult to all the Soorme. One must however grudgingly agree that Gen Sahbeg Singh was a brilliant strategist.

Singh is used by a lot of castes today. Although, Sikhs identify themselves as Singhs.

Actually, Indian Govt was busy bombing Lahore and Karachi, which forced ISI, Zia, Bhutto to shut down Khalistan operations.

VJKVJF||
Please don't distort Sikh Theology in an essentially Political Issue.

Please read Sikh History, Sikhs were never in a war with Personalities, but against Injustice and were forgiving.
Since Congress has apologized and the main actors are dead or irrelavant there is no even historical precedent for carrying out any such activities.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Punjab has bigger problems than Khalisthan Foeticide,Booze ,drugs and polluted ground water.These are harder to tackle and need much attention
"Brawn" Drain, Lack of Water, Lack of Industries, Corruption etc.

Iamanidiot

"Brawn" Drain, Lack of Water, Lack of Industries, Corruption etc.
Also Idotic retards for citizens with an absolute lack of awareness of issues plagueing them.Seriously Punjab needs Martial law with a Modi like leader at the helm for a decade and a half

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Only a fool will want a throwback to the days of the 1980s in Punjab. Punjab and the entire nation is better off today. Those were terrible times in the 1980s. Only immature morons will speak of another round of crap like that.

If you have noticed most of the people wanting riots, separtaism, fundamentalism etc in India on DFI are not even living in India.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

I suspected the intentions of OP and now it's clearer. :thumb:

Let's see how much we tolerate this on DFI.

Waffen SS

Well, Now it is clear all though Khalistan movement is dead in India, we still have to do 4 things.

1) Punish those 1984 Anti-Sikh riot's criminals, give justice to Sikhs, for pro-Khlaistanis criminals are getting unpunished is big propaganda weapon, if we punish them then this weapon will be neutralized.

2) What we need to make that is those Hindus who are living in Punjab, they should adopt Punjabi language in public. If it is done then the weapon of Hindus are overtaking Punjab, this propaganda weapon will be neutralized.

3) Today mainly Sikhs in Britain and Canada raise the Khalistan issue, these are their safe heaven, and some in US. We need to fuel racial hated among whites, so that they oust those Sikhs from their country, it will work very good to finish Khalistanis based in Britain.( It is in extreme situation)

4) For Drug addiction, unemployment and corruption we have to say it is India wide problem, not only in Punjab.

Sorry for my rude comments.:(

Global Defence

New threads

Articles