Trump Disavows Nuclear Deal and Denounces Iranian Leadership

SELVAM

Still no words against saudi for their support to wahabi terrorists

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Still no words against saudi for their support to wahabi terrorists
Now you see, those are the good terrorists; better keep up with the terms, sir.

SELVAM

I think saudis paid billions to trump to attack iran. I smell war in Persia

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I think Trump really wants to screw up Obama's legacy. Who thought Obama ridiculing Trump during White House correspondents' dinner would have such consequences.
He is their current president, he shouldn't be required to have his hands tied by deals from former presidents. That is where they are required to have a treaty ratified by Congress if you want something binding through the years.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
If anything this will mean Iran will try to get nukes faster like Noko. Lets see if the deal is cancelled or not. Eu and Russia will not want it cancelled.

Harmain

US cancellation of deal will only Impact India and its Chah bahar project and Israel. I think Lebenon will be in crises again. Russia will not cancel it. Cant say about EU. A victory to KSA. Kings visit to China and Russia is finally paying off. Soon Kingdom will allign itself to China and Russia and deal US hard on its middleast policies.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
US cancellation of deal will only Impact India and its Chah bahar project and Israel. I think Lebenon will be in crises again. Russia will not cancel it. Cant say about EU. A victory to KSA. Kings visit to China and Russia is finally paying off. Soon Kingdom will allign itself to China and Russia and deal US hard on its middleast policies.
KSA will totally be against a U.S action on Iran /s. This is obviously Saudi visit to China and Russia paying off, not Trump's visit to SA. And more than India, it will be a test of Pakistan's loyalties. Will it betray SA and US? or will it backstab Iran? Iran is no Afghanistan.

sthf

Country flag
Murica fucked up royally this time.

Essentially they made the message clear that every tin pot despot should have a nuke if they don't want to be carpet bombed by "freedom". No use making any sort of deal 'cause the next president could be a moron.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Murica fucked up royally this time.

Essentially they made the message clear that every tin pot despot should have a nuke if they don't want to be carpet bombed by "freedom". No use making any sort of deal 'cause the next president could be a moron.
I think this is the keel for a never-ending war. Seeing how successful the WMD narrative is in sanctioning war and how the world was running out of despots with nukes, this makes sense.

Abhijat

Country flag
What I can speculate is that NOKO test was more than successfull. It's time for some non-conventional warfare.

Ultimately Iran would have gotten/made their own nuke , it is the prized item in today's world, US president just preempted that and removed the reluctance in their policy. Good going mr.president atleast someone is showing balls to these fanatic regimes.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

sthf

Country flag
I think this is the keel for a never-ending war. Seeing how successful the WMD narrative is in sanctioning war and how the world was running out of despots with nukes, this makes sense.
Only problem is that NK does have nukes and Iran will have them in a few short years after this debacle and now we know firmly that Unkil gets scared when a nobody like Fat Kim threatens to melt LA.

Hence the "main teri g#%^& maar loonga", "main teri behen c$%# doonga" game both are playing. You can expect the same with Iran in a few years.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Only problem is that NK does have nukes and Iran will have them in a few short years after this debacle and now we know firmly that Unkil gets scared when a nobody like Fat Kim threatens to melt LA.

Hence the "main teri g#%^& maar loonga", "main teri behen c$%# doonga" game both are playing. You can expect the same with Iran in a few years.
NK nukes are of no threat to US. The second they even come close to a delivery platform capable of reaching America, they are toast.

Every American president that has initiated a war has had a second term. This micro-statistic is something that Trump has in mind I think. Along with his intention to destroy Obama's legacy. I think Trump won't stop at just ending the agreement, he might go for war.

square

Strategic Issues
they will go after anyone having nukes....
seem they have taken the 2008 congress report on a EMP atrack seriously....

sthf

Country flag
NK nukes are of no threat to US. The second they even come close to a delivery platform capable of reaching America, they are toast.
The way nukes work is that even if a single one goes off in Seoul, Tokyo or LA, world will circle the drain. 3 years ago I was very confident about NK ICBM tech not reaching maturity but I am not so sure now.

While I agree that Muricans love their wartime presidents, I seriously doubt that will back the one who could get them nuked. MAD doesn't work if the other side is already pretty much destroyed and has little to lose. Porkies tried to take the page out of the same book.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The way nukes work is that even if a single one goes off in Seoul, Tokyo or LA, world will circle the drain. 3 years ago I was very confident about NK ICBM tech not reaching maturity but I am not so sure now.
This could be true. Even nukes aside, Seoul is in range for massive artillery barrage.

While I agree that Muricans love their wartime presidents, I seriously doubt that will back the one who could get them nuked. MAD doesn't work if the other side is already pretty much destroyed and has little to lose. Porkies tried to take the page out of the same book.
Actually, this brings us to the question, is this the reason DJT has chickened out of a NK conflict? He wants a war, a winnable war. NK was supposed to be the 'weak' adversary with clear and defined goals of victory. But they unleashed the H-bomb in a matter of months and now suddenly the NK rhetoric has died down and Iran is the next baddy?

Global Defence

Articles