Trump Administration to Tighten Screws on Pakistan

raja696

I wish usa do so, but they wont. They need napakis againt Iran, syria (i believe war in syria is all about gas pipe line).

Fortunately or unfortunately china bought napakis from usa influence. But napakis want to hurt Iran under the orders of its baap saudis.

Interesting to see how china will let loose grip on napakis to allign with usa or how usa bring china onboard by offering few perks in middle east mess.

INDIA AND RUSSANS ARE WATCHING ........ :notbad:

square

Strategic Issues
Iran is on next target of US .....so , its must that pakistan be tamed first....

airtel

Country flag
It seems Pakistaan is Not ready to Join Sunni Army ............they dont want to Fight against shia Iran ..............and this is their Punishment .

expect more jehadi attack in Pakistaan under the orders of KSA .

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Could this FP shift be a result of India's F-16 moves?

Prashant Sharma

Between_the_lines
Country flag
I don't see a FP shift viz-a-viz Pakistan right now. Couple of statements from some congressmen doesn't make a difference.

Sadly, even the increase in drone strikes doesn't make any difference either.
For ex: pivot to asia is currently on hold + it hasn't progressed beyond the imagination of a few in Pentagon or in south block.

Aghore_King

Country flag
I thinks that if we plays our cards wisely....We could use trump to target porkistan....

IndiaRising

Country flag
trump is businessman, if tomorrow pak offers a better business deal, he will go in their favor. there is no consistency in his policies.

Aghore_King

Country flag
If you had seen his pre poll claims , he is always been anti porkistan and pro India somewhat....

square

Strategic Issues
trump is businessman, if tomorrow pak offers a better business deal, he will go in their favor. there is no consistency in his policies.
correct , then from where the pakistan will bring billions of dollors ....infect its the opposite , trump will avoid pakistan that pakistan may ask for aid and concessions to by weapons...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Don't expect any dramatic shift in US policy towards pak.

Americans are planning to add more troops in Afghanistan.

If trump would have been nice with Iran, they could have used chabahar, now they don't have a choice other than using Pakistan transit routes.

Also we have to keep watch on whether Americans will start using Gwadar, as it will cut transportation costs instead of using Karachi. If this happens Baloch rebellion will be crushed using American money instead of Chinese money.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

If trump would have been nice with Iran, they could have used chabahar, now they don't have a choice other than using Pakistan transit routes.

Also we have to keep watch on whether Americans will start using Gwadar, as it will cut transportation costs instead of using Karachi. If this happens Baloch rebellion will be crushed using American money instead of Chinese money.
Yes....i agree with you...

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

What if US plays double game in balochisthan ?
Use gwadar port and pay pakis....and on other hand fund baloch insurgent to give more headache to chini-pak

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What if US plays double game in balochisthan ?
Use gwadar port and pay pakis....and on other hand fund baloch insurgent to give more headache to chini-pak
Then pakis will send jihadis to burn the trucks. This has happened before. Then pakis will negotiate for more money or less drone strikes.
Napaki army is very good in these sort of military politics.

airtel

Country flag

USA have other options too ...............Like they can support Independence of Balochistan ........and then they dont have to be dependent on pakistan ..........they will get another route for Afghanistan .
They can use balochistaan Against both iran as well as pakistan ..........and china will loose their military base .

USA can make bases in balochistan & their companies can explore minerals in balochistan .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
USA have other options too ...............Like they can support Independence of Balochistan ........and then they dont have to be dependent on pakistan ..........they will get another route for Afghanistan .
They can use balochistaan Against both iran as well as pakistan ..........and china will loose their military base .

USA can make bases in balochistan & their companies can explore minerals in balochistan .
So far there are no indications that US is interested in creating balochistan.

They are usually not interested in countries where there is no oil.

mendosa

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-pakistan-exclusive-idUSKBN19B0C8

• More US drone strikes
  • Downgrading of Pak's current status as a "major non-NATO ally"
  • Complete stoppage of USAID to Pakistan

Would US heating up Pak's western borders push more unemployed hadjis to its eastern borders? Discuss.
On the contrary, if the western border gets heated up, all the 'non-state assets' will migrate to the western border to take on the Americans. This is why India keeps hoping that the US doesn't leave because when the pressure is released from the western borders, all the freelance terrorists start looking for a new assignment on the eastern border.

The US is not going to do anything that will denature the threat which Pakistan poses to India as that is the bargaining chip they use to blackmail us. The very reason they cultivated Pakistan for so many years is to use against India. They will not give this up.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Then pakis will send jihadis to burn the trucks. This has happened before. Then pakis will negotiate for more money or less drone strikes.
Napaki army is very good in these sort of military politics.
U think US/CIA doesn't know about paji army mindset?
Any American asset burnt...paki will pay...i mean balochi fighters/afghan army/ IA will make them pay...US is no saint...so is RA&W.. If musa is a RAW mole then its master stroke....remember that sentence ?
"When should I sacrifice my soldiers , I will kill terrorist using terrorist".
We can't anticipate US moves before they finalise their plans for Afghanistan.
Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
U think US/CIA doesn't know about paji army mindset?
Any American asset burnt...paki will pay...i mean balochi fighters/afghan army/ IA will make them pay...US is no saint...so is RA&W.. If musa is a RAW mole then its master stroke....remember that sentence ?
"When should I sacrifice my soldiers , I will kill terrorist using terrorist".
We can't anticipate US moves before they finalise their plans for Afghanistan.
Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
I am telling you that usually when US is about to start a campaign, there is some level of propaganda atleast 6 months in advance thru think tanks, opeds etc.

So far there are none on balochistan from America.

Don't hold ur breath on this...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles