True percentage of Christians in Tamil Nadu and AP

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Das ka das, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Das ka das

Das ka das Tihar Jail Banned

Pranam to all our friends at the forum. I am currently doing my PhD in the states and majority of Indians in my field hail from TN and AP. All that I know are devout Hindus and they say that there are a lot more Christians in these two states than what the statistics say. Most of them say that there are atleast 30-40 percent in both those states. I know lots of our members are from the South, please if any of you can verify these claims it would be helpful. I for one will not hide that I am quite distressed at this. Even if these converts remain loyal to India, if this trend continues the very soul of India will die and we would be another Phillipines or Guatamala, with no connections to the cultural heritage of our ancestors.

:namaste:

3. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

:scared2::scared2::scared2:

Snuggy321 likes this.
  4. Das ka das

Please if you have anything constructive to say I would appreciate it.

5. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

After you.:rolleyes:

p2prada and Snuggy321 like this.
  6. Snuggy321

Snuggy321 Regular Member

What kind of stupid thread is this? :facepalm:

W.G.Ewald likes this.
  7. tjpf

tjpf Regular Member

hey xxxx xxxx i am a tamilian and a christian but above all i am a proud indian.....
    you got problem about me being a christian then take a big danda and shove it up your a$$ (pranam)
    :namaste:

people like you will turn india into a -----stan...and by the way how does a phd in states( predominantly following a christian value system) feels like a faggot:frusty:

Mod: :nono: Watch the language

Snuggy321 likes this.
  8. Das ka das

First of all I did not insult anyone or anyone's faith. I just wanted to know the statistics that is all. Have fun harvesting souls so in the future you can have your Christian Dravida Nadu like your hero Periyar wanted.

panduranghari likes this.
  9. tjpf

tjpf Regular Member

oh now you judge me to be a christian who wants a seperate dravida nadu and loves periyar coz he is very harsh on hindus and doesn't criticize other religion!!!!!!!....
    typical fanatic mentality of "my way or your the enemy".....
    good luck:thumb:

10. Das ka das

In the future i think as you harvest more heathen souls, southern India will probably try to secede (several of my Tamil friends have conveyed this worry to me), its very much a possibility since the Christian movement in TN sprang from the Dravidian movement which was created, organized, and financed by the British.

11. tjpf

tjpf Regular Member

ha ha ha what!!!!!!!:shocked:
    dude have heard a lot of bull load Sh!t but this one is clearly the winner........
    what was that phd you said you were doin??????????

12. Das ka das

What facts that I have said is controversial. All the data is from Shri Rajiv Malhotra's book, "Breaking India", which I think you should read as an Indian and Tamilian christian. Make no mistake about it, what we now know as Hinduism is the string that binds this nation together.

13. tjpf

tjpf Regular Member

got better things to do then read some xxxx....oh wait should i do it coz as an Indian and Tamilian christian i am obliged to do it to prove my loyalty to india and hindu huh!!!!!!! sorry for me indianism is what unites this country.... beyond that if you think otherwise then your wish....
    i replied to your thread coz i believe you have nothing but venom against christians (deny as much as you want) and gave you a piece of my mind (in a very informal way) but now that your trying to take this discussion into a "my facts are based on some fanatic like me so it must be true", i thinkl i would not want my sunday to be wasted on some religious venom spewing fanatic :taunt1:

Mod: Language again

14. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Actually, what @das said might not be so far fetched. Consider Nagaland has a secessionist movement that has as one of its mottos as `Nagaland for Christ`. Even Kudankulam is being used by foreign nations to stall Russian built/under construction nuclear power station by channeling funds through the local Churches who manage to mobilise the mainly Christian fisher folk living in the area. Action Aid is a Christian charity that works in mineral rich tribal areas and is funded by UK govt.

While not all Christian organisations may be having malafide intentions, it is a fact that much foreign money is coming into India ostensibly for `social work` but is used to spy and/or create disturbance.

Vishwarupa, panduranghari and Raj30 like this.
  15. tjpf

tjpf Regular Member

Even Kudankulam is being used by foreign nations to stall Russian built/under construction nuclear power station by channeling funds through the local Churches who manage to mobilise the mainly Christian fisher folk living in the area. Action Aid is a Christian charity that works in mineral rich tribal areas and is funded by UK govt.

prove it or better show me detailed evidence that they are being funded from foreign nations and we fisher folk christian tamilians and proud indians will convert into hindu or best we will leave this country.......

again not some propaganda evidence or allegations but document proving your statement:cool2:

16. Das ka das

You don't know the man and you call him a xxxx...wow will it help that he had a Tamil co-author? What is Indian-ness then? Eating with your hands, Bollywood (Kollywood), Kangress, etc. That is an identity less than 65 years old which means it is not very strong. So I am a religious fanatic for caring about the cultural integrity of my civilzation/country?

You called me fanatic repeatedly but to say that Rajiv Malhotra ( who repeatedly condemns Hindutva) is a fanatic is just taking it a bit too far. Again insult me how much you want but fact remains that Christianity will be the downfall of Dharmic civilization which is the backbone of 'indianness'.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  17. Snuggy321

Snuggy321 Regular Member

are all north Indians so obsessed with the religion of their fellow country men? Here in Kerala most people dont care, same goes for most Tamils too.
    Havent been in north India yet so i dont know anything about that

tjpf likes this.
  18. tjpf

tjpf Regular Member

now that you apologised i think its right of me to withdraw what i said

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  19. Das ka das

yeah thats why kerala is royally screwed....with all sorts of sex scandals rocking your convents and all sorts of Islamization propping up with parallel Sharia courts and such. All the south Indians I know are VERY concerned about the changing religious demographics.

panduranghari and parijataka like this.
  20. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

Northern Indians bore the brunt of Islamic brutalities so they are a bit over-emotional when it comes to religious issues. The further south you go, the less religion is an issue, because Southies converted to Islam or Christianity more peacefully (not through conquest).

tjpf, Das ka das and parijataka like this.
  21. Das ka das

again sorry for loosing my cool but you were the one who started the vitriolic personal attacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.