Trouble in Finland — Rapes, Jihads and More

brational

Country flag
Finland needed Indian CEO to run their NOKIA which simply means Finns are not good at managing businesses. Under Finn leadership, irregularities thrived in Wartsila India and instead of owning up the leadership faults the Finn Manager blamed it on others and sacked Indian employees.

Now, People are mocking Indians for their failure and when shown the PATTERN, they simply start giving excuses. This forum will be better without finns. I fully support censorship on Finn posters.

Cadian

Migrant crisis: Finland protesters throw fireworks at buses

Finland's government has condemned a protest in which demonstrators - including one reportedly dressed in a Ku Klux Klan outfit - attacked buses transporting asylum seekers.

TV pictures showed buses being pelted with fireworks near the city of Lahti.

No one is believed to have been hurt.

European Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans has warned of a "surge" in far-right extremism if Europe fails to tackle the migrant crisis.

Young children were among those on the two coaches targeted late Thursday as they arrived at a converted army barracks in Hennala, near the southern city of Lahti.

'Threatening'

Finish media said between 40 and 50 protesters - some with flaming torches - confronted up to 50 migrants. They also threw stones at Red Cross workers.

Image copyrightYleisradio Oy
Image captionFireworks were thrown at the buses arriving at a new reception centre
State broadcaster YLE published a photograph of one of the demonstrators wearing a white Ku Klux Klan outfit and waving a Finnish flag.

Prime Minister Juha Sipila condemned the attack in a joint statement released (in Finnish) on Friday with his foreign and finance ministers.

"Finland's government condemns last night's racist protests against the asylum seekers who have come to the country," it said.

"Violence and threatening behaviour is always indefensible."

Image copyrightAFP
Image captionMost migrants now cross from Sweden at the border town of Tornio, where reception facilities have been set up
More than 11,000 asylum seekers are believed to have arrived in the Nordic country so far this year, compared to 3,651 last year.

In its statement, the government insisted Finland was "an international, open and tolerant country" where the large majority of people accepted immigrants.

PM Sipila says Finland, a country of 5.5m people, should set an example to the rest of Europe on migration.

However, his coalition partners are the anti-immigration Finns Party, whose leader, Timo Soini, is foreign minister and deputy prime minister. Some Finns Party MPs have hit out what one called a "nightmare of multiculturalism".

On Saturday more than 500 people formed a symbolic "human wall" in the northern Finish border town of Tornio to protest against the arrival of hundreds of migrants via Sweden.

Thursday's unrest came after EU leaders met for an emergency summit on the migration crisis and interior ministers voted to resettle about 120,000 migrants across Europe.

Under the quota plan, Finland would have to accept another 1,286 asylum seekers from 66,000 who have already arrived in Italy and Greece.

As debate over the proposals exposed splits in the EU, Mr Timmermans warned that if a solution was not found, far-right political groups might gain ground.

"If we are not able to find sustainable solutions, you will see a surge of the extreme right across the European continent", he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34358410

sob

Mod
Country flag
@jouni you asked for it and something tells me you will be ready with your replies.

This thread will be monitored and nobody will be allowed to cross the line.

@angeldude13 in your post your first line was your assessment but the second point was not relevant. If IIRC the Nazis were in Germany, what does this have to do with Finland.

jouni

@jouni you asked for it and something tells me you will be ready with your replies.

@angeldude13 in your post your first line was your assessment but the second point was not relevant. If IIRC the Nazis were in Germany, what does this have to do with Finland.
I am visiting my friends in Russia. I reply in due time. Meanwhile have fun....

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
[
Finland is the new nazi germany :)
Heil Jouni :)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Sun kannattaa skarpata vähän @jouni. I'm starting to get more abuse than you on your own personal fan thread. You've got to lift your game.
If I was an Indian and I was reading this thread, think I be quite interested in that story about guys involved in producing Indian Navy and Coast Guard warships being sacked for "Irregularities" and would be more concerned about finding out if they'd be prosecuted, and what they actually did, than wasting my time on google finding stories on foreign countries state level politicians, and 5 year old betting scandals.

But yes, have fun Jouni, I've signed off on this thread.
Why are you so disturbed if we post some not so good news about Western countries? Do you have a copyright to post news from India so that you can forget how you are getting f**** literally by Negros and Muslims?

The same way Western media SHOULD SHUT it's filthy mouth and not talk about rapes when Muslims are raping European women in open and White man is helpless...so RAPES/GANG-RAPES//PEDOPHILIA in the so called 1st world where it SHOULD not happen at all.The HOLY MEN in Church are GAY Pedophile and raping small kids and Pope comes and asks for just "forgiveness".

What a Joke you hypocrite Western guys are.

Try that logic there... get lower than your high horses and see the reality that Western media is forgetting something at home.

So Mr. First World... go save your White Teen Daughters who are getting raped in open by Muslims.

If I was a White man I would be extremely ashamed since despite having all power/resources White are helpless.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned

No there were nazi collaborators & helpers all around Romania, Galicia (w ukraine) finland etc.

sorcerer

Country flag
Sun kannattaa skarpata vähän I'm starting to get more abuse than you on your own personal fan thread. You've got to lift your game.

If I cared about, or even thought about the existance of, New South Wales state parliament, I'd thank you for your link.

Although, I already presumed that all Australian politicians are quite creative about claiming expenses.

And your stories from the Herald Sun, Australia's most low-brow, scandalous tabloid with a history of being like an Australian politican claiming travelling expenses when it comes to the truth.

Also noticed that The Herald Sun's (a pro Liberal party publication) investigation which uncovered "politicans from both sides" only names, and attempts to shame, Labor and National party politicans, which makes me doubt the whole story.

But well done, Sorceror, your google search for; Australia + scandal + Finland did get somewhat of a result.This doesn't represent your google-fu so well.
Close..you are close...

Its okay..You still use "+" .thats soo 1980s

When I started reading the story, was about to reply that it's a ridiculous story and that this wasn't the greatest ever scandal in FInnish football. Rather, the spot fixing scandal of a few years back was. Then I realised your story was from 2011.

Even if you'd read your own story a bit, you'd realise this scandal had little to do with Finland and if you knew your football you'd know that at that particularly time, circa. ~2010, Asian syndicates were influencing football games around the world. The corrupt players, in FInland, were Ghanian and If you'd bothered to scroll down, or go to page 2 of your google search, you'd find that the match fixer Wilson Raj Perumal had been arrested and spent several years in gaol in Finland.

Indian's really shouldn't lecture anyone on corruption in politics or sport.
I was pointing out the fact for your kind that scandals are everywhere and not just in INDIA.
Ya know...the racist comment on India in your previous post..as if its all hunky dorry in rest of the world.
If there is a FIN mentioned anywhere its gonna get listed in this thread..
Fins like "FINLAND MENTIONED"

So Sorceror, I'll give you a C) for effort, but it's an E) for effect. Actually it is a E-, as I really couldn't care less about this kind of ridiculous thread. So, I'll stop contributing to it and let Jouni bask in the love of you all.
As if I care..You seem to be really good in analyzing shit ..Good work..bravo!!!!!
I would say, was a bit surprised that I found the story about Wärtsilä India as they are involved in the Indian defence industry and I hadn' t seen any stories here about those guys getting fired.

If I was an Indian and I was reading this thread, think I be quite interested in that story about guys involved in producing Indian Navy and Coast Guard warships being sacked for "Irregularities" and would be more concerned about finding out if they'd be prosecuted, and what they actually did, than wasting my time on google finding stories on foreign countries state level politicians, and 5 year old betting scandals.
BTW..this thread is finland specific so..my post did fit into the category of the failing finland.
Irregularities and defense industries and are a regular feature in international arms trade and no nation is free from it..be it India or elsewhere...If you could google as you claim to be good at..you must be knowing this.

So..got my point..its not JUST INDIANS...seems like everyone is good in this " trade". Just adjusting your racist myopic perception.

sob

Mod
Country flag
@punjab47 you have been given infraction for using offensive and inappropriate language against another member.

I have deleted the post and would like to see more civil debates here, without getting personal.

thethinker

Country flag
That awkward moment when even the Arab refugees hate to take asylum in your country simply because it is boring, uneventful, very ordinary and decrepit. :)

http://www.arabnews.com/world/news/811456
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘Finland’s no good:’ Disappointed migrants turn back

TORNIO, Finland: Hundreds of predominantly Iraqi migrants who have traveled through Europe to reach Finland are turning back, saying they don’t want to stay in the sparsely-populated country on Europe’s northern frontier because it’s too cold and boring.

Migrants have in recent weeks been crossing back into Sweden at the Haparanda-Tornio border just an hour’s drive south of the Arctic Circle, and Finnish authorities have seen a rise in the number of canceled asylum applications.

“You can tell the world I hate Finland. It’s too cold, there’s no tea, no restaurants, no bars, nobody on the streets, only cars,” 22-year-old Muhammed told AFP in Tornio, as the mercury struggled to inch above 10 degrees Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) on a recent blustery grey day.

He had already traveled from Tornio to the capital Helsinki almost 750 kilometers (465 miles) south, and then back up to the Tornio border again to return to Sweden.

Migrants who lack proper travel documents are unable to take the ferries that run between Helsinki and Stockholm.

Another group of around 15 Iraqi refugees waiting at the bus station that Tornio shares with its Swedish twin town Haparanda also said they wanted to go back to southern Sweden. “Finland is no good,” the men echoed each other.
Sweden may be just as cold as Finland, but Sweden has bigger immigrant communities because of a longer history of integration.

On Sept. 19, several busloads of migrants made U-turns on the Swedish side when they saw hundreds of Finns form a “human barrier” on the Finnish side to protest against the sudden influx of migrants.
Anti-immigrant sentiment may be prompting some migrants to leave Finland, where the populist Finns Party is the second-biggest political party.

Early Friday, around 40 demonstrators — including one dressed in a Ku Klux Klan outfit — threw fireworks at a bus transporting asylum seekers to a new reception center in the southern city of Lahti.
Another incident took place late Thursday in Kouvola, in southeastern Finland, when a 50-year-old man threw a petrol bomb at an emergency housing facility for asylum seekers.
It is difficult to know exactly how many migrants are heading back to Sweden, since some don’t even register in Finland before leaving.
But according to the Finnish Immigration Service’s head of asylum applications, Esko Repo, “by last week around 200 applications from Iraqi asylum seekers had expired,” meaning the applicant had either withdrawn it or disappeared.
Finland has registered over 14,000 asylum seekers so far this year, and it expects a total of at least 30,000 by the end of the year — eight times as many as in 2014.
But Repo said cancelations were on the rise, and registrations were taking longer because of the recent influx of migrants.
And the 30,000 expected this year may end up dropping: media reports said some Iraqis were posting self-shot videos of Helsinki on a Facebook page popular among Iraqi migrants to dissuade others from coming.
Around 500 migrants are arriving in Tornio each day, an influx that has stunned the tranquil town of 20,000 inhabitants and put its infrastructure to the test, even though most migrants are just passing through.
“The flow from the border has been out of control. I have been scared and have avoided going shopping in the evenings because we don’t know who these people are,” a 66-year-old pensioner who gave her name as Kirsti, told AFP.
Up to 1,000 migrants are estimated to be in Tornio on a given day, according to police and migration officials.
Some local business owners have accused “the dark men” or “these southerners” of pilferage and harassing women, but others said the crowds hadn’t caused any trouble.
“I haven’t seen any disturbances, but I don’t know why they come here when even our own people leave this town,” Matti Alaviuhkola said at his shoe repair shop on the main street.
On Tuesday, Finnish authorities opened a registration center in Tornio, requiring migrants to register upon arrival before being sent to reception centers around the country.
The Finnish government sent dozens of police, border guards, customs and military to step up alien controls at the border, where locals have crossed freely between Sweden and Finland since the 1960s.
Busloads of migrants arriving from Sweden were driven directly to the new registration center, as canine police units and military guards stood nearby to ensure that no one wandered off.
Finnish authorities have expressed concern about finding housing for all the refugees if the influx continues, despite new facilities opening every week.
Some locals said the influx was putting too much strain on the country in the middle of its own economic woes.
“We should close the border and check who these people are. Iraqis should be sent straight back since their country is not at war,” a metal worker and one of the organizers of the border protest, Eero Yrjanheikki, told AFP.

sorcerer

Country flag
‘Finland’s no good:’ Disappointed migrants turn back

TORNIO, Finland: Hundreds of predominantly Iraqi migrants who have traveled through Europe to reach Finland are turning back, saying they don’t want to stay in the sparsely-populated country on Europe’s northern frontier because it’s too cold and boring.

“You can tell the world I hate Finland. It’s too cold, there’s no tea, no restaurants, no bars, nobody on the streets, only cars,” 22-year-old Muhammed told AFP in Tornio, as the mercury struggled to inch above 10 degrees Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) on a recent blustery grey day..
No wonder @jouni was so confident of Migrants leaving finland alone:D

thethinker

Country flag
No wonder @jouni was so confident of Migrants leaving finland alone:D
Well, it must be highly embarrassing to realize that your own country Finland that you constantly tout as utopia on DFI and derail threads to draw attention to it is in reality so ordinary that refugees won't settle there even for free.

Even more embarrassing would be to realize that it is the Arab refugees that shun Finland as these folks otherwise would go anywhere in Europe or in non Arabic countries. :)

jouni

Why are you so disturbed if we post some not so good news about Western countries? Do you have a copyright to post news from India so that you can forget how you are getting f**** literally by Negros and Muslims?

The same way Western media SHOULD SHUT it's filthy mouth and not talk about rapes when Muslims are raping European women in open and White man is helpless...so RAPES/GANG-RAPES//PEDOPHILIA in the so called 1st world where it SHOULD not happen at all.The HOLY MEN in Church are GAY Pedophile and raping small kids and Pope comes and asks for just "forgiveness".

What a Joke you hypocrite Western guys are.

Try that logic there... get lower than your high horses and see the reality that Western media is forgetting something at home.

So Mr. First World... go save your White Teen Daughters who are getting raped in open by Muslims.

If I was a White man I would be extremely ashamed since despite having all power/resources White are helpless.

Booooooooooring..... have you not anything new to say? You sound like a broken record.

jouni

@jouni should present women from his family for "free" as a last resort.

He can't let his Muslim blood brothers go back just like that.
I am sorry I have no women available. I know many Finnish women who has marry Muslim guys. I have never heard of any Finnish women marrying a Hindu. I guess our women are old fashioned in a sense that they want the female to be the weaker partner... heard of Adam´s rib anyone?

jouni

Well, it must be highly embarrassing to realize that your own country Finland that you constantly tout as utopia on DFI and derail threads to draw attention to it is in reality so ordinary that refugees won't settle there even for free.

Even more embarrassing would be to realize that it is the Arab refugees that shun Finland as these folks otherwise would go anywhere in Europe or in non Arabic countries. :)
Yes, we are a boring country, even our police are nice. Boring is a luxury few countries in this globe possess.

jouni

No there were nazi collaborators & helpers all around Romania, Galicia (w ukraine) finland etc.
Yes, I guess someone with average indian IQ and knowledge of history would call Finland a nazi collaborator state.

jouni

Migrant crisis: Finland protesters throw fireworks at buses
Finland's government has condemned a protest in which demonstrators - including one reportedly dressed in a Ku Klux Klan outfit - attacked buses transporting asylum seekers.

TV pictures showed buses being pelted with fireworks near the city of Lahti.

No one is believed to have been hurt.

European Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans has warned of a "surge" in far-right extremism if Europe fails to tackle the migrant crisis.

Young children were among those on the two coaches targeted late Thursday as they arrived at a converted army barracks in Hennala, near the southern city of Lahti.

'Threatening'

Finish media said between 40 and 50 protesters - some with flaming torches - confronted up to 50 migrants. They also threw stones at Red Cross workers.

Image copyrightYleisradio Oy
Image captionFireworks were thrown at the buses arriving at a new reception centre
State broadcaster YLE published a photograph of one of the demonstrators wearing a white Ku Klux Klan outfit and waving a Finnish flag.

Prime Minister Juha Sipila condemned the attack in a joint statement released (in Finnish) on Friday with his foreign and finance ministers.

"Finland's government condemns last night's racist protests against the asylum seekers who have come to the country," it said.

"Violence and threatening behaviour is always indefensible."

Image copyrightAFP
Image captionMost migrants now cross from Sweden at the border town of Tornio, where reception facilities have been set up
More than 11,000 asylum seekers are believed to have arrived in the Nordic country so far this year, compared to 3,651 last year.

In its statement, the government insisted Finland was "an international, open and tolerant country" where the large majority of people accepted immigrants.

PM Sipila says Finland, a country of 5.5m people, should set an example to the rest of Europe on migration.

However, his coalition partners are the anti-immigration Finns Party, whose leader, Timo Soini, is foreign minister and deputy prime minister. Some Finns Party MPs have hit out what one called a "nightmare of multiculturalism".

On Saturday more than 500 people formed a symbolic "human wall" in the northern Finish border town of Tornio to protest against the arrival of hundreds of migrants via Sweden.

Thursday's unrest came after EU leaders met for an emergency summit on the migration crisis and interior ministers voted to resettle about 120,000 migrants across Europe.

Under the quota plan, Finland would have to accept another 1,286 asylum seekers from 66,000 who have already arrived in Italy and Greece.

As debate over the proposals exposed splits in the EU, Mr Timmermans warned that if a solution was not found, far-right political groups might gain ground.

"If we are not able to find sustainable solutions, you will see a surge of the extreme right across the European continent", he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34358410
At least refugees can come here by bus. I just came from Russia and the roads are so bad you need a f''king Kamaz military truck to go from place to place in there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles