Trinamool Congress creates ruckus, disrupts Parliament

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Ray, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Drama Queen and her drama experts has brought the chaos they have havocked Bengal with.

I also saw that Kalkoli woman protesting that she was attacked by a 'dunk' (I presume 'drunk') BJP member, but she could not reply how she was attacked.

Another TMC MP, one Bannerjee, shouted himself hoarse as to how a lady was insulted and attacked.

Surprisingly, they conveniently forgot that their own MP, Tapash Pal, was guilty of worse as far as women are concerned or as far as violating the CrPC and nothing has been done, Or that MLA Mandal chap, who asked people to kill or that other MLAMainrul chap who killed three bothers.

They are merely trying to show that they are the lead Opposition AND Voice of the People against the Govt and not the Congress.

TrueSpirit1 and mikhail like this.
  3. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

I was in Kolkata for a couple of days and saw posters put up near Barasat and Birati against Tapas Pal. One poster was even advocating hanging him.
    @Ray sir is it in other places also. The few people I spoke to were quite upset with Ms.Banerjee and tje goons in her party.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  4. Ray

It is true Bengal is furious at the manner in which lawlessness is havocking Bengal and the Govt turning a blind eye since most are by their supporters.

That is what Ms Bannerjee is scared of.

Bengal has rejected the Communists, and if Modi does well, it will reject Mamata and her goons too!

5. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

A good percentage of educated class has already rejected TMC, and the rest would follow suit. And Mamata knows that well. therefore, she is concentrating more on rural bengal where might speaks louder than application of mind.

Sameet Pattnaik and TrueSpirit1 like this.
  6. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha Regular Member

Kudos to the TMC for bringing the Bengali fish market to Parliament!

Sameet Pattnaik and parijataka like this.
  7. Ray

To be fair to Bengal, I would say they have not thrown chairs and plucked microphones as some MPs of other cow belt states do.

BTW, in case you did not know, fish is a very good way of protein without the side effects of others.

Heard of Omega 3?

Try it and you will be able to constructive contribute instead of your oneliner of no quality.

With no offence meant, the TMC is becoming or has become a disgrace and it is better to address their stupidity and misplaced arrogance rather than oneliners that have no value for debating.

The stupid woman howls that everything wrong and for which she is accountable is a 'conspiracy' or a 'sajano ghotona' or dressed up event!

Her penchant for 'Crying Wolf' is no longer taken seriously and she will go the same way as the story of the Boy and Crying Wolf!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  8. trackwhack

trackwhack Tihar Jail Banned

yes yes, to be fair to bengal.

9. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha Regular Member

None taken.

My comment was in jest, in case you didn't get it.

What is there to speak of regarding our honourable parliamentarians who have decided that hijacking the well of the house is better than civil debate?

The session did start well with respectable question hour in both houses but has degenerated to the usual shouting match.

FM may have to present the budget amidst the din.

10. Ray

I appreciate your jest.

India has lost it and maybe so have I.

I am livid at this idiot women, who to be fair to her, has done well in many spheres.

But her nurturing goons and acting holy is what has to be addressed.

She require to be told quit fooling the people and cut out the drama and blame everyone else when you are the scoundrel yourself!

True.

And there will be jokers like Lallu the Jester and the TMC apart from some freaks of the Congress like Kamal Nath.

But it is time to smell the coffee, provided the coffee is first class, even if expensive.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    jackprince likes this.
  11. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

I just don't get it;

Why do Bengalis want to become another UP?

They are taking all the steps that will make them the next official Somalia of India.

Sameet Pattnaik likes this.
  12. Voldemort

Voldemort Senior Member Senior Member

It is not Bengalis. It is Trinamul Congress. Can you not differentiate a political party from a state?

13. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Aren't you stretching it too far?

Fact is, almost in every state from Kashmir to Kanyakumari - the rural politics is violent because the scoundrels mostly get away scott free as the presence of media is almost Nil to pressure the administration in rural areas unless something happens. however, as we see in recent cases - the mobile phones has started contributing a lot more news these days, and for the better as the turds like tapas pal's actual faces are coming clear to the wider audience.

The same speeches used to happen in the time of Lefts, but fortunately(?) for them, the tech of mobile phones were not so readily available to every Tom, Dick and Harry so that only verbal account sans evidence used to be available. The Lefts could always deny the incidents.

Anyway, I have always maintained that when Mamata really have done something good for the state, her autocratic attitude and the gradual increase of reign of terror by her TMC goons are actually counter-productive to the growth of the state - not only for the image but economics, too.

She needs to go, and she needs to go in the very next election if the state really doesn't deteriorate into being the erstwhile Bihar. It is a lot of work even for TMC to drag WB down to UP, let alone somalia.

14. ITBP

ITBP Regular Member

WB is really screwed up, people hoped many things got very little.

Shudhu shilanyas korle ki ar unnoyon hoy? :pound:

As for now BJP is only option. Most important is immediately close BD border and Nepalese border.

15. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Heard TMC MPs were shouting slogans like " GUJARAT Haay Haay " in parliament ? I mean, why bring Gujarat state ? This always make me wonder if politicians who scared of Modi consider Gujarat as a part of India ? No, then just declare Gujarat as a new country.....

16. fallenwarrior

fallenwarrior Regular Member

Being from WB, I must say I was shocked to hear those "kalo hath bhenge dao guriye dao" slogans (Break and crush those black hands), a relic of the communist labour politics against administration.I have got a great apathy for this very slogan.
    CPI(M) came up with these worse kinds of slogans and WB haven't got out of those and is still instrumental in shaping the labour psychology.

Still, in streets of WB was allowable
    But in the well of the lower house!!!!
    these people have no decorum and had no stand to protest on any topic.

mamata may think an aggressive combat may arrest the deluge of support but she doesn't realize its already a spilled milk.

to @Ray sir,
    sir, in case you forgot, the TMC went on a rampage in the State Legislative Assembly breaking not only microphones but also all kinds of furniture s.
    they had beat up a CPI(M) MLA in 2012 and the arrogant state administration even forced him out without treatment!

17. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

A woman CM allowing his MP to issue "rapes and killings" threats and get away with mere "apology" is a dangerous signal.

This is worst than UP where the "Male" Chauvinist Bap-Beta rule.

TMC is turning into a bigger and bigger goon day by day.

parijataka and Sameet Pattnaik like this.
  18. Max Mojito

Max Mojito Regular Member

This party is reaching a new low for all regional Indian parties. And I don't feel sorry for Bengali's because they keep voting for these kinds of parties.

19. Sameet Pattnaik

Sameet Pattnaik Regular Member

west bengal deserve it they are the most idiot people on earth !

20. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

I have already opened a thread about WB becoming the rape province of India.

All of Jyoti Basu's goons have now started to work of TMC.

21. Ray

She seems to be having loose faecal control seeing the BJP juggernaut approaching.

She seems to have lost all interest in attacking the CPM.

She is now behaving like an unguided Scud Missile of Saddam Hussein.

VIP, pmaitra and ITBP like this.