Trichy Assault Rifle

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Re: Assault Rifle

So, @Shaitan, this one is an airsoft?

You gotta admit, airsofts look just like the original these days.
Not even an airsoft. It's a cgi model from a video game mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

ghost

@Pulkit sir,
What Minor modifications are you seeking????

1 Stock A modular stock which is Adjustable at different positions,side folding,can be fired from folded position ,has a recoil compensation system which reduce the felt recoil ,adjustable cheek rest etc etc.

2 Handguard A light weight modular handguard with detachable P rail on upside and down ,and slot rail sections in sides where more rails can be added as per need.This will help to mount multiple sights,laser ,fore grip,UGBL and various other accessories as per need.

3 Transparent magazine

The final product will look like this

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
No Sir bhai .... My knowledge is way limited to be called SIR.... I learn from you people here
1 Stock A modular stock which is Adjustable at different positions,side folding,can be fired from folded position ,has a recoil compensation system which reduce the felt recoil ,adjustable cheek rest etc etc.

2 Handguard A light weight modular handguard with detachable P rail on upside and down ,and slot rail sections in sides where more rails can be added as per need.This will help to mount multiple sights,laser ,fore grip,UGBL and various other accessories as per need.
These are not minor changes my friend..... This will lead to reshaping re evaluation.... I am not sure if all the req u suggested are needed or yet not implemented .... but these are nice changes if required....
3 Transparent magazine
Transparent hmmm that might be possible even today .... will be good.....

shekhar

@Pulkit sir,

3 Transparent magazine

Really...& how do u know that exactly

ghost

Really...& how do u know that exactly
Sir,

Little knowledge,little common sense ,and some of my personal preference .Keep your mind ,eyes and ear open . It's not rocket science to know that 1500cc car will be faster than 800cc car ,same way adjustable stock provide you better options in place of a rigid stock is not a big revelation ,just like a hand guard which has more rails provide you better option to mount accessories in place of one with none is easy to understand .Still if you have other views post your detailed view instead of asking about credentials " exactly " .These are my views you have your brain to analyze them and agree and disagree as per your wish.

Educate me I am always open to learn.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
agar copy hi karna hai to .................Indians should copy AK 12 or any modern western assault riffle..................why the hell they are copying these decades old Riffles ??
Nakal ke liye bhi Akal chahiye.

These dumbasses couldn't give a decent rifle without 1 crore trial, 10 year development process and still Army rejects calling it substandard or faulty - lamo

These parasites should be sacked and small arms manufacturing should be handed over to Pvt sector and JV with full accountability and timeframe clause. Otherwise these parasites will keep getting fat after taking large salaries and several official holidays.

rishivashista13

Country flag
Nakal ke liye bhi Akal chahiye.

These dumbasses couldn't give a decent rifle without 1 crore trial, 10 year development process and still Army rejects calling it substandard or faulty - lamo

These parasites should be sacked and small arms manufacturing should be handed over to Pvt sector and JV with full accountability and timeframe clause. Otherwise these parasites will keep getting fat after taking large salaries and several official holidays.
But MCIWS is good one .
Purely made in India not copied .

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
In trial or rejected or told to modify ?
Told to modify. An outside design would not have the same strictness. It bet out much of its competitors. How many times spike failed trials and it's being ordered? God knows what t90 failed then as well.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles