Treasure worth over 1 Lac crore unearthed from padmanabhaswamy temple vault

Sabir

DFI TEAM
i am tounge tied my friend "it is said for the wise a sign is sufficent to under stand what is being told to him"
OHHH...then it is not for me....I am not at all wise.......Because wise men believe God is made happy by gifting valuable items and then he mark off people's sins from his book...........Wise men believe it makes sense to keep wealth underground as they belong to God when half of God's own people starve.....

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Pardon me. But for you, 21st century hippies, whose history starts with 1947, it may be "foot".

But not to me rooted in my culture and proud of my heritage and whose history starts 5000 years back.

I would never sell my heritage, come what may.Period.
Why dont read the post properly? Did I ask to sell those things.......And my foot is not to any culture but the popular belief of every religion (Actually corrupt version of these religions modified by the Priests) which tells there is a constant need to bribe God to be free from sins........

KS

Bye bye DFI
Gods did not rain golds it is people's hard earned money which was offered to God. If it can save God's people then what is need of such wealth....
See first of all it is a sacrosanct Hindu law that says the money once offered to Lord cannot in any condition be taken back. There is a saying in Tamil "Sivan sothu kula naasam" roughly meaning the if the money offered to the Lord is spent on you, not only you but your entire generation will be destroyed.

That is why before coming out of temples we rub our feet and our bottom so that not even a grain of sand which belongs to God comes with us. Such is our sentiment.

Secondly how to determined the price of such antiques with their cultural and religious value ? Is this the respect we give to our heritage ? Or in other words how can we even think of selling our culture, our heritage which also has a huge religious significance ?

Thirdly all this talk about "people's money" is bullshyt till the day the Government stays our of Parish and Waqf property.Now the Muslims will not agree to any such thing because their Shariah forbids it.Pray tell me why should Hindus alone accept this ?

Why dont read the post properly? Did I ask to sell those things.......And my foot is not to any culture but the popular belief of every religion (Actually corrupt version of these religions modified by the Priests) which tells there is a constant need to bribe God to be free from sins........
Sorry boss. That is our belief and no one has any right to question that IMHO. What I decide to give to the temple is my own prerogative and I don't need any one telling me what to do and what not to do.

Last edited:

JBH22

^So giving this treasure to the govt is it guaranteed that it would be used to uplift the poor or to fill the pockets of some?
Its been found in a Hindu temple it should be given to a Hindu trust to manage it for the benefit of Hindus in kerala

S.A.T.A

The confusion and apparent discrimination in how the indian state treats its role in the administrative affairs of Hindu religious institutions and that other non Hindu religious institution,stems from the fact that the Indian Constitution,and its drafters,acknowledged,without being explicit about it,that the Indian state more or less represented the Hindus society and hence the natural purveyor of the Hindu societies,social,economic,religious and political interests and could act however it found expedient in furthering their interests,without bringing upon itself accusations of causing religious interference.

If the state were to declare,in what amounts to most explicit constitutional terms,that it represented the Hindu society and by such declaration was in effect a Hindu state,it would would be natural that the state reserve for itself a role in organizing the religious affairs of Hindus.Falling short of this, how can the state claim justification for any role it wishes to acquire for itself, which are beyond the provisions that define a secular state.

If such constitutional provision cannot be made,in interim period,all Hindu religious institutions and places of Hindu pilgrimage and religious veneration must brought under the autonomous administration of a universal,all-India 'Sanathan Dharma Maha Sabha" constituted with all the accompanying provisional rights,power and duties to manage and administer all Hindu religious institutions in India.

This is the only way forward for the state to extricate itself out of this perennial 'Dharma sankat'.

Tomcat

it is not to wash off our sins Mr but as our devotion to the Lord. do you know why we starve it is becuase we are a bunch of lazy good for nothing egocentric fool its not gods fault as they say " you do 50% god does the rest 50%" but no we are occupied by petty back bitting and stabbing thats why we starve nothing eles

KS

Bye bye DFI
^So giving this treasure to the govt is it guaranteed that it would be used to uplift the poor or to fill the pockets of some?
Its been found in a Hindu temple it should be given to a Hindu trust to manage it for the benefit of Hindus in kerala
It is not guarenteed.

Look at Sabarimala Temple. The temple devotees don't have proper facilities and last year there was some accident also due to lack of essential facilities.But the Lord's money was given to Muslims through Haj subsidies wen the Temple itself is not being maintained properly because the Govt of Kerala controls the Temple. I was shocked when I heard this.

This is what will happen with this Treasure also and with the Kerala Congress (Church backed) and AUML controlling the coalition its an open secret where this money will ultimately end in.

Let the Waqf manage its properties as per Islamic law, let the Church manage the Parish properties as per relevant law and let the Hindu temples manage their assets as per our laws. This is only fair in my POV.

Last edited:

JBH22

It is not guarenteed.

Look at Sabarimala Temple. The temple devotees don't have proper facilities and last year there was some accident also due to lack of essential facilities.But the Lord's money was given to Muslims through Haj subsidies wen the Temple itself is not being maintained properly because the Govt of Kerala controls the Temple. I was shocked when I heard this.

This is what will happen with this Treasure also and with the Kerala Congress (Church backed) and AUML controlling the coalition its an open secret where this money will ultimately end in.

I've never been to Kerala but the cliche that i get from this state is that its politicians are so power hungry that they are willing to do anything that can be done to woo the votes of "minorities" be it overlook the rising Islamic militants in that state etc..

Also fvck no the money is for Hindus

KS

Bye bye DFI
I've never been to Kerala but the cliche that i get from this state is that its politicians are so power hungry that they are willing to do anything that can be done to woo the votes of "minorities" be it overlook the rising Islamic militants in that state etc..

Also fvck no the money is for Hindus
I am not from Kerala. But know a little bit.

The main reason why the AUML teamed up with the Congress this time is that Achuthananthan was becoming more strict on the fanatic ways of the PFI and other Wahabbi imported organisations from the Middle East.

Congress , as usual, teamed up with them and now will turn a blind eye towards the rising Islamic fundamentalism in the state.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
See first of all it is a sacrosanct Hindu law that says the money once offered to Lord cannot in any condition be taken back. There is a saying in Tamil "Sivan sothu kula naasam" roughly meaning the if the money offered to the Lord is spent on you, not only you but your entire generation will be destroyed.

That is why before coming out of temples we rub our feet and our bottom so that not even a grain of sand which belongs to god comes with us. Such is our sentiment.

Secondly how to determined the price of such antiques with their cultural and religious value ? Is this the respect we give to our heritage ?

Thirdly all this talk about "people's money" is bullshyt till the day the Government stays our of Parish and Waqf property.Now the Muslims will not agree to any such thing because their Shariah forbids it.Pray tell me why should Hindus alone accept this ?

Sorry boss. That is our belief and no one has any right to question that IMHO. What I decide to give to the temple is my own prerogative and I don't need any one telling me what to do and what not to do.
There still can be many way out. Spend it by name of God for constructive purposes (many temples do that)...spend it for Hindus only..no problem......Sorry..By spend I dont mean to sell them....rather raise funds by issuing bonds backed by those assets.....

In bengali there is a phrase said by Swami Vivekanda.."Jeebe prem kore jei jon sei jon sebichhe iswar" which means whoever serves the livings serve the God. Then why so much hasitation about utilising God's money for people....Actually your demand is political..that is to keep religion beyond temporal power which I want to contradict........

If my posts hurt you , I am sorry for that, but I just can not tolerate any religions in their present forms......And yes, I am a 20th century hippie, my history strats from 1947...........Mr Primitive hypocrite....

Sabir

DFI TEAM
it is not to wash off our sins Mr but as our devotion to the Lord. do you know why we starve it is becuase we are a bunch of lazy good for nothing egocentric fool its not gods fault as they say " you do 50% god does the rest 50%" but no we are occupied by petty back bitting and stabbing thats why we starve nothing eles
yes...devotion ...and you offer the wrong thing to God.....tell me one thing first...."Does God need wealth at all?"

We have these tradition because we (actually our forefathers) relate it with our earthly experience (gift to win favour) and started the tradition..........Show me any authentic scripture which says you need to offer valuable things to God.... I will stop posting for rest of my life.....

or name a source..I will find myself...

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
There still can be many way out. Spend it by name of God for constructive purposes (many temples do that)...spend it for Hindus only..no problem......Sorry..By spend I dont mean to sell them....rather raise funds by issuing bonds backed by those assets.....

In bengali there is a phrase said by Swami Vivekanda.."Jeebe prem kore jei jon sei jon sebichhe iswar" which means whoever serves the livings serve the God. Then why so much hasitation about utilising God's money for people....Actually your demand is political..that is to keep religion beyond temporal power which I want to contradict........

If my posts hurt you , I am sorry for that, but I just can not tolerate any religions in their present forms......And yes, I am a 20th century hippie, my history strats from 1947...........Mr Primitive hypocrite....
It's not just about religion, but it's about our heritage too .All the jewels, idols, scultures give a glimpse into the art and culture of that time.

Why the hell should it be melted in the form of 'people's money' ?! We're not communists !

Going by the same logic we should destroy the Taj Mahal since it sits on prime fertile land ! Imagine how much food it could grow :doh:

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
See the ideal thing that can be done IMHO is :

1) Reverting the control of the Temple and its assets to the Temple trust headed by the Maharaja of Travancore. All these days they have safeguarded it like their eyes and I certainly trust them to safeguard it for ever.

2)Split the treasure into Heritage and Religious articles and golden coins.golden bars.

3) Keep the idols, malas, crowns (heritage value items) in a museum which can be throw open to the public with the necessary security.

4) Put the Gold coins, Gold bars (if any) in a FD in the Lord's name and utilize the interest accruing from it in Hindu charities and endowments, upkeep of other temples etc.

5) No bloody Government interference in any of the above except in providing security.

Everything is fine. But in Kaliyuga we cant afford to be altruistic when others act as rogues.Law of the world.When all other religions start using their assets for others, believe me the Hindu temples will be at the forefront rendering their part.

If my posts hurt you , I am sorry for that, but I just can not tolerate any religions in their present forms.
Fair enough. But remember that you people are in an absolute minority and in democracy Majority wins.

And yes, I am a 20th century hippie, my history strats from 1947...........Mr Primitive hypocrite....
Better be a primitive hypocrite rooted in his tradition and heritage rather be an identity-less 21 st century zombie.No offence.

KS

Bye bye DFI
yes...devotion ...and you offer the wrong thing to God.....tell me one thing first...."Does God need wealth at all?"

We have these tradition because we (actually our forefathers) relate it with our earthly experience (gift to win favour) and started the tradition..........Show me any authentic scripture which says you need to offer valuable things to God.... I will stop posting for rest of my life.....

or name a source..I will find myself...
I guess your an atheist. I have no problem with it as its your life your wish.

But stop this typical atheist buggering of interfering in our tradition and imposing your will on us.

We do what we think is right just as you do what you think is right. And you dont have any right ridiculing or questioning our practises in the name of rationalism/atheism.

Going by your logic we should destroy the Taj Mahal since it sits on prime fertile land ! Imagine how much food it could grow :doh:
Arey don't expect any straight answer from them.

Expanding this logic should not Egypt bulldoze down all pyramids to get the vast treasure beneath ?

Should not the Vatican redistribute all the money it has , especially in these times of financial crisis ?

Should not the Nizam's jewels which are much more than the treasure be sold ASAP. ?

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
It's not just about religion, but it's about our heritage too .All the jewels, idols, scultures give a glimpse into the art and culture of that time.

Why the hell should it be melted in the form of 'people's money' ?! We're not communists !

Going by your logic we should destroy the Taj Mahal since it sits on prime fertile land ! Imagine how much food it could grow :doh:
Ore Baba........I did not tell to melt them...I told to keep them as they are and issue development bonds backed by them........Next time anyone irritate me by saying it again...I will curse him to be born as cow in Pakistan... :D

venkat

This treasure belongs to the God and it should be guarded against murderous greedy elements. If one temple alone contains this much, one can imagine how much could have been siphoned off from india by the foreign moghul invaders,East india thugs from forts and holy temples. i do not have trust on anybody. God save your money for yourself. I am sure you are kind enough to guide your devotees to use this money for the uplift of poor and down trodden. please see that it will never fall in to the hands of unscrupulous politicians and influential thugs.:hail:

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Ore Baba........I did not tell to melt them...I told to keep them as they are and issue development bonds backed by them........Next time anyone irritate me by saying it again...I will curse him to be born as cow in Pakistan... :D
Well you seemed to agree with Ernesto (The Messiah's) suggestion :D

Break down all hidden treasure "chambers" and distribute to the poor.

God doesn't benefit from money but poor people can.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Now that is an ingenious way of asking to sell without actually selling.

The bonds are backed by these assets and what if the Bonds are defaulted ? Will you then sell the Assets to make up for that ? This only gives the status of commercial assets to the Treasure which is not true.

Instead of that my suggestions in post # 93 can be implemented. Is anyone listening ?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
See the ideal thing that can be done IMHO is :

1) Reverting the control of the Temple and its assets to the Temple trust headed by the Maharaja of Travancore. All these days they have safeguarded it like their eyes and I certainly trust them to safeguard it for ever.

2)Split the treasure into Heritage and Religious articles and golden coins.golden bars.

3) Keep the idols, malas, crowns (heritage value items) in a museum which can be throw open to the public with the necessary security.

4) Put the Gold coins, Gold bars (if any) in a FD in the Lord's name and utilize the interest accruing from it in Hindu charities and endowments, upkeep of other temples etc.

5) No bloody Government interference in any of the above except in providing security.

Everything is fine. But in Kaliyuga we cant afford to be altruistic when others act as rogues.Law of the world.When all other religions start using their assets for others, believe me the Hindu temples will be at the forefront rendering their part.

Fair enough. But remember that you people are in an absolute minority and in democracy Majority wins.

Better be a primitive hypocrite rooted in his tradition and heritage rather be an identity-less 21 st century zombie.No offence.
Every mean is fine if it helps our people... if it can be done without government intervention no problem in it...If it is for development for any particular community...that is fine too...

BTW, Primitive hypocrites are not rooted on their culture or tradition but in make-shift beliefs and traditions which suit them most. They make others believe whatever they are saying is right and for the survival of religion and tradition. Those are the people who propagated csate system as tradition, Sutee as tradition.....

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Well you seemed to agree with Ernesto (The Messiah's) suggestion :D
No messia's suggestion is not going to work. If you give few thousands to a poor he will eat it up within few months ....We need to think of something for permanent. Do something so that they can be self-sufficient.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles