Transforming India's Concept of Marriage

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Guys, why don't you summarize your points on marriage. I mean 4-5 points will do. Otherwise it is becoming difficult to follow your posts.

Rashna

Country flag
When asked to refer to facts all you do is come back with your lame duck logic of feminism. Grow up, not everyone is a feminist here. The duties of a husband and wife are based on patriarchy according to hindu marriage act. So instead of calling me names i suggest u go study the law.

What you usually post is nothing more than drivel

You "believe" whatever you want. I dont care. I care about facts and logic

That still is patriarchal - men being in charge and leading the marriage.
@Bangalorean I know its boring, but honestly, you dont see the hypocrisy here? On one hand, they rile against toxic patriarchy, about men patronising and on the other they want men to lead the marriages?:rolleyes:

But but but, should not Banglorean deserve to be with empowered women who is independant and look after her own, without a Patriarchal authority?:troll:

:laugh:Yeah, and by dictionary definition, Communist party of China is a communist party with communist economic priniciples. Sorry lady, labels mean jackshit if what they actually stand for is something that is completely different

:rofl:

It has everything to do with womb worship - that men have to be patriarchal and protect the women. What else is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
When asked to refer to facts all you do is come back with your lame duck logic of feminism. Grow up, not everyone is a feminist here. The duties of a husband and wife are based on patriarchy according to hindu marriage act. So instead of calling me names i suggest u go study the law.
Whatever woman, live in your victimhood and pedestel. I will just ignore you for being dumb like I always do. My mistake that I decided to engage:rolleyes:

Rashna

Country flag
Running away again. That is expected of you. Now that u know u can't argue against FACTS u choose to run. GO but let it be known that this is how things work. If you don't like it TOO bad. Except u nobody is acting like their big toe got stubbed. And that is because they genuinely want to get married. You have no stake in all of this except to keep ranting about some imaginary feminist. Run in your :plane: I will :shoot: you down again next time.

Listen feminist nutjob, I know it is a patriarchal society. But what I was showcasing was how much the feminist rhetoric is often along the same things expected in a patriarchal soceity -like how women are more important and should be protected at the cost of men. But I know your puny brain cant handle that much information and logic and so I will leave you to it like I always do - swim in your own filthy feminist victimhood complex.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys, why don't you summarize your points on marriage. I mean 4-5 points will do. Otherwise it is becoming difficult to follow your posts.
How about this?

What was patriarchy wrt family system? Men being in control of the family and protecting and providing for women and children?

But here we have a feminist who has given an advice that men should look after their wives and go with their wives' wishes on how they want to be, even protecting and providing for them with your marriage if the wife so desires. Is it not patronising? If so , is this patronising not toxic?

The difference between feminism and patriarchal traditionalism is actually very thin- patriarchy - Men are "supposed" to provide for and protect women in the family. The women have no say in the matters, but neither do men. Feminism, Men are supposed to do what is "good" for the women, based on "women's choice", be it allowing to work, or allowing to stay home in husband's income and get fat. In both cases, the end result is always men ending up having to take care and responsibility for women.

Last edited:

Rashna

Country flag
You are the dumb one here. If you can't see facts then ure blind as well.

Whatever woman, live in your victimhood and pedestel. I will just ignore you for being dumb like I always do. My mistake that I decided to engage:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Running away again. That is expected of you. Now that u know u can't argue against FACTS u choose to run. GO but let it be known that this is how things work. If you don't like it TOO bad. Except u nobody is acting like their big toe got stubbed. And that is because they genuinely want to get married. You have no stake in all of this except to keep ranting about some imaginary feminist. Run in your :plane: I will :shoot: you down again next time.
Hilarious, but ignored:laugh:

Rashna

Country flag
I am leaving this thread now. I have said what i had to say and being no feminist i follow the law of the land which is very clear on what the duties of a husband and wife are. Now if both the partners follow the given advice, they can live together very happily which is what the purpose of matrimony is. People like you won't understand it. Adieu!
Hilarious, but ignored:laugh:

VivekShah

Bullshit this @Rashna is a hardcore feminazi playing the usual taqiyah to get sympathy.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Bullshit this @Rashna is a hardcore feminazi playing the usual taqiyah to get sympathy.
Dude. . . don't tap on it.

The last two guys are in very bad condition.

On topic,

In most households, women rule the house. What ever you guys are arguing about doesn't exist in Indian society.

sob

Mod
Country flag
In Japan the wife controls the finances of the house and gives the husband monthly pocket money. And this is a society which is not known to be matriarchal.

The World of Japanese Husband Salaries

In Japan, there's the salary you get from your company. And if you are a married man, there's the salary you get from your wife. It's called "okozukai" (お小遣い), which is sometimes translated as "pocket money". Think of it as a husband salary. That's what it is.

Traditionally, Japanese women control a family's finances. Even if the wife works, she still is supposed to manage the household's money. As The Japan Times pointed out, in around half of Japanese households, the wife controls all the finances.

Often, when married men in Japan befriend other married men, a common question might be how much one gets for okozukai. Every year, the Japanese media even reports on the average monthly pocket money Japanese husbands get from their spouses.

"I met my wife, who is eight years older than I am, while working at a diner as a student," 35 year-old Shinya Horikawa, who works at a video game company, recently told ZakZak. "After we got married, there was a complete change. Now, of course, my salary and everything in the house is controlled (by my wife)."

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
http://www.voxday.blogspot.ae/2015/05/the-bitter-harvest-of-feminism.html

Feminism is already a dead woman walking. All feminism has is shaming language and the State (ironically, ultimately other men) to keep men to the feminist line.

But now, increasingly, the shaming doesn't work. And men are disengaging from society in general to avoid entanglements with the state; if you don't get married, you can't be divorced, if you don't co-habit you can't have half your stuff appropriated, if you don't have children, you can't be on the hook for child support, if you don't enter the corporate world you can't be be accused of 'harassment' and if you don't date you drastically reduce your chance of a false rape accusation.

These are genuine threat points for men in the modern world that didn't exist before feminism. It speaks to the feeble minds of feminists that they would think that men will simply carry on as they did when these threats did not exist. For the last 50 years men (mostly) still did. But that's over now.

So men are doing what they have always done: survey their environment, understand it, and behave rationally according to it. Which means, increasingly, living their lives without regard to what women want. This does not mean living without sex, relationships or female company. Just that the investment men make in all these areas is being dramatically reduced.

As feminism reduces the value of women (in men's eyes), so men are reducing the amount of time, effort, attention and money they are willing to spend for the declining benefits modern women now bring to their lives.

But the real news is that the true cost of feminism, first born by men, and then children, is now being passed on to women. Record numbers of women are living alone, record numbers of women are childless, record numbers are on psychiatric medication, record numbers are facing a life-time of wage slavery in grinding jobs that they can never leave. And still feminism spins these outcomes as the conscious choices of these women and as 'empowering'.

And yet, women's self-reported happiness, across all classes, all races, all demographics is lower than ever since records began 50 years ago. Tellingly, for the first time ever, their happiness is also now lower than men's.

But you do not need to read 'The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness' to know this. Just talk to the increasing number of 30 and 40 year old childless spinsters one on one - not in a group - to get the REAL story. The REAL effect of feminism in the REAL world. These women don't give two hoots about feminism, they are just wondering where all the good husbands, hell, ANY decent man, went.

Mostly, disgusted with what feminism has done to women, he walked away.

For the truth is that men don't want to fight women, it goes against the core of what it means to be a man. But feminism thrust men into a fight that they neither started nor wanted. To the point that feminists are reduced to crowing about 'winning' battles that men never turned up for.

And even now, as feminism pushes and pushes and pushes to ever more absurd levels, as ever more restrictions are placed on normal masculine behavior, ever more insane definitions of 'rape', 'assault', and 'aggression' are drafted into law in increasingly desperate attempts to somehow, anyhow, cast women as perpetual victims - even now - men are still refusing to be drawn into a real battle.

That's how deeply men do not want to fight women.

The sound of the final battle between the sexes will not be heard in the streets or legislatures. It will not be televised or reported. There will be no flags hoisted or victory parades. Because it is already in progress. It is happening all around us in plain sight, for those with the eyes to see it.

And men are deploying the most devastating weapon of all - indifference. In this final battle who cares least wins.

The time has come to reap the harvest of feminism, and for women the fruit will be bitterest of all.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles