Transforming India's Concept of Marriage

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Absolutely. Arranged marriages do lead to disillusionment too but the disillusionment is greater in love marriages. Love isn't necessarily compatibility.
That is true.

I have seen what my cousins told me about another relative who married a chap from my school as the 'love of the century'. I knew the chap. He was flamboyant and a good sportsman, but a downright knave. They married soon after their schooling days were over. Very soon, this 'love of the century' soured and it ended real fast. It turned out that he was a philanderer.

The the girl thereafter married three times - always based on love. - and now is divorced again.

I think love is nice, but as the years go by, it is companionship which grows and mutual dependence is what that holds the marriage together.

Rashna

Country flag
This is the reason why emotional maturity and character is more to be considered than looks . Once a philanderer always a philanderer.

That is true.

I have seen what my cousins told me about another relative who married a chap from my school as the 'love of the century'. I knew the chap. He was flamboyant and a good sportsman, but a downright knave. They married soon after their schooling days were over. Very soon, this 'love of the century' soured and it ended real fast. It turned out that he was a philanderer.

The the girl thereafter married three times - always based on love. - and now is divorced again.

I think love is nice, but as the years go by, it is companionship which grows and mutual dependence is what that holds the marriage together.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
That is true.

sir i can give you hundred case where they sing song and love of the century and one year after "kutte nikal ja yaha sai":rofl:

Love is part of marriage but not the whole concept of marriage.

This is the reason why emotional maturity and character is more to be considered than looks . Once a philanderer always a philanderer.
Kuute ki pooch kabhi sidhi nahi hoti but people do change if they want to.

Rashna

Country flag
Its rare. Philandering is like alcoholism. lolz.

sir i can give you hundred case where they sing song and love of the century and one year after "kutte nikal ja yaha sai":rofl:

Love is part of marriage but not the whole concept of marriage.

Kuute ki pooch kabhi sidhi nahi hoti but people do change if they want to.

Rashna

Country flag
lol. The problem is these philanderers love alcohol too and after a few drinks they don't particularly care about morals. :rofl:

I would say more ,you can't compare women beauty with alcohol :O

Blasphemy

Samar Rathi

Country flag
lol. The problem is these philanderers love alcohol too and after a few drinks they don't particularly care about morals. :rofl:
First rule of nasha is "Never mix the two as very very bad for health"

Samar Rathi

Country flag
But when you advertise your coaching class you have to specify what subjects you teach otherwise how will u get students. :lol:
You have to buy prospectus for that which is 100 Rs worth.:taunt:

This is India and here you just open anything and lots of people will be there ,too much youngsters these days.

Rashna

Country flag
lol. at least reveal which degree your coaching class leads to. :rofl:
You have to buy prospectus for that which is 100 Rs worth.:taunt:

This is India and here you just open anything and lots of people will be there ,too much youngsters these days.

Rashna

Country flag
Hahahaha, looks like you have #Mychoice in your syllabus. (male version or female version or both):rofl:

Curiosity attracts masses.

My coaching class guarantee social maturity in 90 hour.

"Pursuit of happiness"

You my friend have a valid point.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles