Tourists flock to Pakistan occupied Kashmir in a rare boom

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
FOOL then why did you surrender during the 1971 war if you are so brave. 93,500 PoW's were given back to pakistan and here you are talking about bravery. You leave all your dead soldiers and reject them when the bodies are given to you and you are talking about valor. You idiot, first learn some thing related to bravery before you talk. You send terrorists into INDIA as you cannot directly confront with us.

SO YOU BETTER SHUT EVERYTHING AND SIT.......

"BRAVERY IS NOT FOR PAKISTAN AND I THINK THE WORD BRAVERY IS NOT THEIR IN YOUR DICTIONARY"

"ITNA DHUM HAI TO SEEDHA TAKRAO, PICHE SE VAR MATH KARO AUR APNE ATHANKVAADI KO MATH BHEJO"......

APNA ARMY BHEJO, DEKLENGEY........
Fault of General niazi.And foot soldiers has to follow him.
as earlier stated in the 2015-16 war.we will see you what your capable of..Abhi to pehchaaan lia hay tum logo k kia ho.

as earlier stated this war would be marked in the history.as common civilian will fight against the trained indian army.only paf will be there to support them.

*Main aim of the war would be to recapture all those parts of india falling under the historic ancient civilization of pakistan aka IVC.
*Modi to be captured alive and later excuted for the mass muder of muslims

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am glad you call Maharaja Ranjit Singh to be a Pakistani..
Next you will convert into Sikhism...... or Sikhs will capture Pakistan as before.

Ha Ha Ha...
He was a pakistan.go and read history

And i am already a sikh.

Blackwater

as earlier stated in the 2015-16 war.we will see you what your capable of..Abhi to pehchaaan lia hay tum logo k kia ho.

as earlier stated this war would be marked in the history.as common civilian will fight against the trained indian army.only paf will be there to support them.

*Main aim of the war would be to recapture all those parts of india falling under the historic ancient civilization of pakistan aka IVC.
i have already informed civil defense to make trenches in punjab for 2015-16 farhaan war...:rofl::rofl:

pls inform about timing also wat time u will fire Chinese:rofl::rofl: missile NASR, TIPU,PIPU,CHIPU:taunt1::taunt1:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

You people always live in the dream of winning against INDIA and yet we saw fear during the 26/11 attack, you generals were pissing inside their pants and ISI and pak Army went to Saudi to get help and calm down INDIA from striking pak....

This time around is pakistan carries any attack, it will be the end of pakistan and there will be no pakistan in the world map.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You people always live in the dream of winning against INDIA and yet we saw fear during the 26/11 attack, you generals were pissing inside their pants and ISI and pak Army went to Saudi to get help and calm down INDIA from striking pak....

This time around is pakistan carries any attack, it will be the end of pakistan and there will be no pakistan in the world map.
buahahahah you little hindu kid.

if so was the case than why are we violating the cease fire each day and killing your soldier almost 1 every month?when we are so afraid of you.

dont make me laugh you hindu kid

------------------------------

Infraction handed

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

if so was the case than why are we violating the cease fire each day and killing your soldier almost 1 every month?when we are so afraid of you.

Never think that we HINDUS are KIDS......

it does not take much time to say or talk about you and pointing your religion....

You little kid of a terrorist nation , don't talk too much....

It is because of the americans you are being spared....

you are too over ambitious....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

At one hand you claim evil hindoo RAW is killing Pakis at will in daily blasts and then you say the above.

Blackwater

it does not take much time to say or talk about you and pointing your religion....

dont worry. farhaan ''s great grandfathers were also hindu kids:rofl::rofl::rofl:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

lol as if we are afraid of you

if so was the case than why the hell pakistan was offensive in all the previous wars?
why despite we being many times less in number has engaged with you at offensive level?
why do we not consider indian as human beings?why?

american spared us?had you read the article the day pakistan was close to nuke india?

We were ready to nuke you guys..probably it was your luck that the Delivery system had faulty guidense back than.

but mind it.this is not the case this time.but this would happen most probably in the 2019 war.
since we will give our civilian a chance to fight against indians armed forces in the 2015-16 war

R&AW

if so was the case than why the hell pakistan was offensive in all the previous wars?
why despite we being many times less in number has engaged with you at offensive level?
why do we not consider indian as human beings?why?

american spared us?had you read the article the day pakistan was close to nuke india?

We were ready to nuke you guys..probably it was your luck that the Delivery system had faulty guidense back than.

but mind it.this is not the case this time.but this would happen most probably in the 2019 war.
since we will give our civilian a chance to fight against indians armed forces in the 2015-16 war
Pakistan will nuke India..!! he he..be aware your nuke might fall on your own territory because they all are Chinese made..

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan will nuke India..!! he he..be aware your nuke might fall on your own territory because they all are Chinese made..
am i suppose to laugh as well?

if so is the case with pakistani nukes.than why dont you try sometime crossing into pakistan?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

if so is the case with pakistani nukes.than why dont you try sometime crossing into pakistan?
Because as R&W said that your nukes would fall inside Pakistan and kill Pakis... we dont want civilians to die.We are a peace loving nation and like to fight Army Vs Army and not coward like you who want it's OWN civilians to die.

We saw how you killed 3 million civilians(Muslim Bangladeshis) before so you are a nation of cowards.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Because as R&W said that your nukes would fall inside Pakistan and kill Pakis... we dont want civilians to die.We are a peace loving nation and like to fight Army Vs Army and not coward like you who want it's OWN civilians to die.

We saw how you killed 3 million civilians(Muslim Bangladeshis) before so you are a nation of cowards.
if indians are peace loving people than i can proudly say that we pakistanis are angel's

R&AW

I don't want to get into a country which kills its own people.. please spare me.!!

I'm living happily & peacefully in my country..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

That is because you poppers have very little to defend. Pakistan as a nation has no choice but to be offensive like a paranoid snake. But everytime you all gota very good beating for that.

why do we not consider indian as human beings ? why?
firstly, THAT IS BECAUSE OF CONVERSION SYNDROME. A convert psychologically considers his previous religion and culture and people as inferiror to justify his conversion.

Secondly, it is the value of your adopted religion and culture that makes you consider others as subhuman. That is what happens when some people consider themselves as Englishised better than non englishised brotherns.

Every time you shift the deadline of the Kayamat !! And yes your systems will fail every time. Like your offensive war machine failed every time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles