Toronto Hindu group to screen controversial Prophet Mohammad film in a Temple

Country flag
This guy is an idiot to attract this negative publicity and using a temple to do it. The temple's
board of trustees need to get rid of this moron.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Man, why the hell do these Hindu organisations do this? Now we're gonna have another million Pakistani and Bangla trolls on PDF criticising us, the "failed Hindutva terrorist state".
Are ya kiddin me? Seriously?

You are kidding regarding what Failed State Beggarass pakis and fence-jumping BDs bark on PDF? Where you being sarcastic? You worry about people who take Dollars from America to kill their own - a failed islamic state and economy which completely rely on Dollars?

Hahhahahah you are also worried about they may call you "failed Hindutva terrorist state"? Hhahahahahahhaha

Take pride in being a Hindutva state which is in no way failed as the islamic failed state next door, ours is a 2nd fastest growing economy with 75% educated masses, which gives AID / BHIK to pakistanis whenever they want, and stats about pakistan is known to even pakistanis, and ya the stats and facts about islamic pakistan are pathetic! :D

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Me too a Hindu but I find it very pathetic when people tolerate intolerance in name of tolerance!..
Oh yes..you can definitely accuse 'many' Hindus for that.The turn your other cheek kinds.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
no need to put Hindus into this non sense, just observe what will happen.

maomao

Country flag
no need to put Hindus into this non sense, just observe what will happen.
I think it's high time the real face of these Islam is exposed to the world, let them attack temples at-least that will force west to stop islamic immigration which will make these western countries more hospitable and safe for Dharmic and non-islamic faiths unlike the neo-Dhimmie republics propping up world over !

Country flag
I think it's high time the real face of these Islam is exposed to the world, let them attack temples at-least that will force west to stop islamic immigration which will make these western countries more hospitable and safe for Dharmic and non-islamic faiths unlike the neo-Dhimmie republics propping up world over !
Western Nations have become to weak to do anything against Islamists they are in the same position
as India, you are overestimating things. In many places in Europe they are a vote bank just like India.

blank_quest

Country flag
Western Nations have become to weak to do anything against Islamists they are in the same position
as India, you are overestimating things. In many places in Europe they are a vote bank just like India.

... .A common peril is much the easiest way of producing homogeneity. .. we wish to prevent the perils -e.g. war - which at present cause cohesion -- Bertrand Russell

people in the time of crisis will shed their cloak and come out under naked agenda of religious institutions which provide them the much needed feel of power to resist insecurity. In this time of insecurity it will be tough to keep the people sane! The world is ticking to explode. Sad but true.

Country flag
... .A common peril is much the easiest way of producing homogeneity. .. we wish to prevent the perils -e.g. war - which at present cause cohesion -- Bertrand Russell

people in the time of crisis will shed their cloak and come out under naked agenda of religious institutions which provide them the much needed feel of power to resist insecurity. In this time of insecurity it will be tough to keep the people sane! The world is ticking to explode. Sad but true.
In my opinion the spark will be economic collapses which are inevitable and very close at hand.

maomao

Country flag
Unlike politicians and common non-muslims in India, people in the west are waking-up to the rude reality called Islam and unchecked immigration propagated by liberal and the left in the west in the name of multiculturalism. Trust me a common white does not like Islam in their country.....I still haven't met such a guy (give them few drinks and prove them you are not a muslims and they will spill the beans)!

I seriously believe that the nation states of EU have the capacity and capability to stop unchecked Islamic immigration and aggression, unlike Hindus of India who are timid and weak (however, things are changing in India too). Change against Islam has already started...A Swede told me their is a partisan movement against Islam in Sweden - being the first of its kind in EU....their were reports that to push back Islamic gangs in EU especially from Turkey, Albania and Arab (including north africa)....counter gangs are being formed by the Whites! Politicians are taking these dangerous developments into notice, left / liberal mess is being exposed, counter measures are taking its shape in France, Switzerland etc. US is getting too tight for Islam, the only place which may turn into an islamic shithole is UK. West will rise and protect itself against Islam, however, I've a bad feeling about India!

Country flag
I would not compare western nations with India for one simple reason Islam has been in India
for over a 1000 years and the west does no have 100 years of exposure. Your statement reminds
me of a statement a colleague of mine made when i was in college we were taking a theology/philosophy
course and he told me if India was conquered by Islam the whole world would be islamic. This was a very
interesting statement that i still remember and it can be viewed many different ways.

blank_quest

Country flag
it is not the religion that is ugly. its the insecurity of people that they are making their religious subscription twisted/ugly for an agenda of feeling the power-just to overcome insecurity.When religion comes in unison with politics this is what happens.A dangerous drink called Fascism is born.

p.s. is there any way of securing the insecure ? i find no immediate answer. The name of the people itself is religious , how can someone be above religious idea! damn ,it has become the identity. and People can't be called to loose their identity. We have to separate the linguistic identification from religion. Can languages become non-religious?. We can hope something better then!

Last edited:
Country flag
it is not the religion that is ugly. its the insecurity of people that they are making their religious subscription twisted/ugly for an agenda of feeling the power-just to overcome insecurity.When religion comes in unison with politics this is what happens.A dangerous drink called Fascism is born.
When there is extreme intolerance coexistence is impossible in any religion.

maomao

Country flag
I would not compare western nations with India for one simple reason Islam has been in India
for over a 1000 years and the west does no have 100 years of exposure. Your statement reminds
me of a statement a colleague of mine made when i was in college we were taking a theology/philosophy
course and he told me if India was conquered by Islam the whole world would be islamic. This was a very
interesting statement that i still remember and it can be viewed many different ways.
I don't know the context in which your friend made the above statement; however, as you have mentioned above - I would like to tell you that just because Islam has less than 100 (or less) yrs of entrenchment in EU, therefore EU has a better chance of uprooting whatever strains of islam they have there, moreover their conflict with Islam is 1400 yrs old (don't forget that)!

Unlike your friend, I see foresee dark future for India due to Islam and a bright future for the west as they will get rid of it soon!

Country flag
I don't know the context in which your friend made the above statement; however, as you have mentioned above - I would like to tell you that just because Islam has less than 100 (or less) yrs of entrenchment in EU, therefore EU has a better chance of uprooting whatever strains of islam they have there, moreover their conflict with Islam is 1400 yrs old (don't forget that)!

Unlike your friend, I see foresee dark future for India due to Islam and a bright future for the west as they will get rid of it soon!
India was already divided once on a religious basis and that failed. what is your solution for this dark future??
West will not get rid of it anytime soon 100 million + muslims will be in Europe by 2060. I think in the future more
nations will adopt a soviet type atheisism that will outlaw religious practices this is just my opinion but i don't
think a clash of civilizations or anything extreme should or will happen.

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag

I will migrate to Singapore the day India becomes a shit-hole! that too in the name of religion!

Country flag
This is the fear that feeds Hindutva movements. Muslims have many nations and we Hindus only have 1 (exclude nepal)
where will we go? The strange thing I have seen is Hindutva movements are much stronger in North America than in India
itself? This has always been a paradox i never understood until one gentleman explained it was because of India's dark
future and appeasing govt he had to leave India . This gentleman left India 35 years ago and the same arguement is being
repeated today.

maomao

Country flag
India was already divided once on a religious basis and that failed. what is your solution for this dark future??
West will not get rid of it anytime soon 100 million + muslims will be in Europe by 2060.
Take example of Bangladeshis.....They with UP, Bihari, Hydrabadis etc created pakistan. East Bengal went to pakistan, begali muslims after Genocides got an Islamic state. They could not survive with pakistan created Bangladesh....and now they are repopulating India, above all they have blooming relation with Pakistan and long for Greater Bangladesh!

Freeloading Kashmiris who too were rapped and looted by pakistanis in 1947 - Happily wanna join pakistan, who is unable to feed its own people!

The point being, it does not matter the state carved out for Islam is a success or a failure till the time Islam dominates there...the idea it to multiply and occupy! When a piece of land goes to Islam only an extermination can make it hospitable for non-muslims.

Islamists know the weakness or you can say the misfortune of non-muslims i.e they have n-number of treacherous corrupt / secular / leftist leaders who will misdirect and work against their own for money and votes.....islamists provide them that and gullible non-mulsims are made to believe by paid media that these secularists are the real protectors of the nation when they doing exactly opposite!

West is rising fast to the reality, India is fast asleep due to cowardice and corrupt breed of leaders in India. Simple heavy had on Islam and deporting of mullahs to pakistan or throwing then in front of a shooting squad will make all these wannanbe mujahists fall like a pack of cards; however, thats won't be the case in India.....However, Russia is already employing these tactics!

Country flag
Take example of Bangladeshis.....They with UP, Bihari, Hydrabadis etc created pakistan. East Bengal went to pakistan, begali muslims after Genocides got an Islamic state. They could not survive with pakistan created Bangladesh....and now they are repopulating India, above all they have blooming relation with Pakistan and long for Greater Bangladesh!

Freeloading Kashmiris who too were rapped and looted by pakistanis in 1947 - Happily wanna join pakistan, who is unable to feed its own people!

The point being, it does not matter the state carved out for Islam is a success or a failure till the time Islam dominates there...the idea it to multiply and occupy! When a piece of land goes to Islam only an extermination can make it hospitable for non-muslims.

Islamists know the weakness or you can say the misfortune of non-muslims i.e they have n-number of treacherous corrupt / secular / leftist leaders who will misdirect and work against their own for money and votes.....islamists provide them that and gullible non-mulsims are made to believe by paid media that these secularists are the real protectors of the nation when they doing exactly opposite!

West is rising fast to the reality, India is fast asleep due to cowardice and corrupt breed of leaders in India. Simple heavy had on Islam and deporting of mullahs to pakistan or throwing then in front of a shooting squad will make all these wannanbe mujahists fall like a pack of cards; however, thats won't be the case in India.....However, Russia is already employing these tactics!
Indians expect too much from their government. The Government has let Indians(hindus ,sikhs and muslims) down
for decades when will Indians learn and realize the government could not careless about India or the people. Illegal
Bangladeshis has been a 3 decade long problem and never been addressed properly not even documents,identity cards
or other means have been employed to find the illegals forget preventing more from coming. One simple
solution could have been to setup an agency that does this but then that would mean less votes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles