Top searches in Pakistan are for Indian content, Google Zeitgeist reve

gokussj9

Country flag
Top searches in Pakistan are for Indian content, Google Zeitgeist reveals – The Express Tribune

Google announced its annual Year End Zeitgeist, a look at 2013"²s top searches and trends. The Pakistan section revealed that the maximum number of overall searches were focused on Indian content, and Bollywood in particular.
According to a press release, this year's searches showed a growing interest in sports, Bollywood, news, the elections and Turkish dramas.
The top people search indicated that Pakistanis follow a variety of local and international personalities. The top three names searched for were Paul Walker, Jiah Khan and Nelson Mandela.
Following sports online remained Pakistan's top trending search, while Aashiqui 2, a Bollywood blockbuster earned the second top search spot. Chennai Express bagged the top third search position.

Top Trending Searches for 2013
1. PTV Sports Live
2. Aashiqui 2
3. Chennai Express
4. Bigg Boss 7
5. Dunya News
6. ZindagiGulzarHai
7. Jang newspaper
8. ECP
9. Krrish 3
10. Mera Sultan

Top Trending People for 2013
1. Paul Walker
2. Jiah Khan
3. Nelson Mandela
4. Maryam Nawaz
5. ShraddaKapoor
6. AltafHussain
7. Imran Khan
8. Alia Bhatt
9. Sara Bharwana
10. SurajPancholi

Top 10 Global Trending Queries for 2013

Nelson Mandela
Paul Walker
iPhone 5s
Cory Monteith
Harlem Shake
Boston Marathon
Royal Baby
Samsung Galaxy S4
PlayStation 4
North Korea

:laugh:

Blackwater

Re: Top searches in Pakistan are for Indian content, Google Zeitgeist

@ bilal

but pakis has nothing to do with india or indian culture or indian movies or indian shows

pakis are arabs and they owned spain

:laugh::laugh:

Defcon 1

Country flag

The irony is that OP came across this article while searching for pakistani content

gokussj9

Country flag

The irony is that OP came across this article while searching for pakistani content
Have I ever shouted my arse out that I hate keeping an eye on baki news websites or forums, after all it is my daily dose of healthy entertainment? If not then you should understand there really isn't any irony whatsoever.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

I know you are a WKK, but this is taking things a bit too far.

People like @gokussj9 and the rest of us DFIians are a select bunch of enthusiasts in India who dig out Paki news to laugh at them. It is by no means a mainstream or nationwide phenomenon.

The fact that you try to draw some kind of equivalence here reflects upon your logic. There is no "irony" here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Defcon 1

Country flag

Have I ever shouted my arse out that I hate keeping an eye on baki news websites or forums, after all it is my daily dose of healthy entertainment? If not then you should understand there really isn't any irony whatsoever.
Not blaming you, just pointing out the irony.

I know you are a WKK
I know you are a pig, doesn't change the validity of my earlier post.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

He was searching for the miseries of Pakistanis and he found their dilemma ! one of the most hated nations - Pakistan.:lol: People do search about Pakistan to make jokes against them lol!

Defcon 1

Country flag

He was searching for the miseries of Pakistanis and he found their dilemma ! one of the most hated nations - Pakistan.:lol: People do search about Pakistan to make jokes against them lol!
That is exactly what I am saying, he found the article while searching for pakistani stuff.

Come on now, admit it. You are a WKK, if ever there was one. Every DFI member knows this.

You are a WKK. :gayseal:
Its so cute when you try so hard.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

That is exactly what I am saying, he found the article while searching for pakistani stuff.

Its so cute when you try so hard.
It's so cute when you don't give up your steadfast commitment to WKK-ism despite being laughed at and ragged by more than 50% of DFI. Out of the 1172 posts you have made, what percentage was devoted to lobbying for better "Paki rights" on DFI? :pound:

It is all the more "cute" that you ignore my original comment about this "searching for Paki stuff" being an enthusiast phenomenon in India, as against Pakis searching for Indian stuff, which is a mainstream nationwide phenomenon in pakhanastan.

Your steadfast commitment to WKK-ism makes you discard logic in the dustbin.

Defcon 1

Country flag

It's so cute when you don't give up your steadfast commitment to WKK-ism despite being laughed at and ragged by more than 50% of DFI. Out of the 1172 posts you have made, what percentage was devoted to lobbying for better "Paki rights" on DFI? :pound:

It is all the more "cute" that you ignore my original comment about this "searching for Paki stuff" being an enthusiast phenomenon in India, as against Pakis searching for Indian stuff, which is a mainstream nationwide phenomenon in pakhanastan.

Your steadfast commitment to WKK-ism makes you discard logic in the dustbin.
LOL. Only if opinion of people like you mattered.

kseeker

Retired

@Bangalorean,

What is WKK ? :confused:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

LOL. Only if opinion of people like you mattered.
Pal, WKK. It looks like it is your opinion that carries no weight. Had that been the case, we would have had 50% reservation for Pakis here, and a law which would sound like "prevention of atrocities against online Pakis act, 2012". :pound:

https://sites.google.com/site/brfdictionary/glossary/w/wkk

Abbreviation for "Wagah Kandle Kisser". "Wagah" is a town on the India-Pakistan border. "Kandle" is a deliberate misspelling of "candle". The WKK group is a set of some far-left wing "intellectuals", some Bollywood stars and directors and some peaceniks, who firmly believe in negotiating peace with the Pakistanis, even when Indian cities are being bombed by Pakistani terrorists. WKKs are a pet peeve among the BRF crowd.

Defcon 1

Country flag

Pal, WKK. It looks like it is your opinion that carries no weight. Had that been the case, we would have had 50% reservation for Pakis here, and a law which would sound like "prevention of atrocities against online Pakis act, 2012". :pound:
Ok...........

kseeker

Retired

@gokussj9, Thanks for the full form :namaste:

ladder

Country flag

:thumb: ;:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned

@ bilal

but pakis has nothing to do with india or indian culture or indian movies or indian shows

pakis are arabs and they owned spain

:laugh::laugh:

@Bilal Have a look here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles