Top 3 Events of 2016

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
1/ June 2016 : Brexit ( good riddance)
2/ November 2016 : OPEC agrees to first oil cuts in 8 years
3/ September 2016 : Rafale deal signed ! Finally !
Is the rafale deal a huge thing in France or is it just a big deal for you personally?

I am otm shank

from what we're fed by media here in canada

1 isis attacks in Europe (probably because they were so many spread out)

2 Donald Trump campaign and winning the election

3 brexit

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Is the rafale deal a huge thing in France or is it just a big deal for you personally?
Ha ! Personnally it was a big thing. Something you have been dreaming about for years with a feeling it may never happen, but still you keep hoping ! I just could not resist celebrating that little triumph.
Russia's amazing surge as a global player is a better pick . And OPEC decision to cut production will definitely confirm this trend.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
  • China Blocking India for NSG
  • China protecting Pakistani terrorist at UNO
  • Demonetization
First two have wrote the inevitability of India-China war.

3rd has shown the glimpses of more certain and thriving Indian economy that will sustain itself.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Trump winning : Diddly squat.

Doesn't make difference to anyone apart form his family. Just a change of guard. At the end of the day it is Establishment and deeper state that makes all the calls.

Brexit: Useless Island of useless people. I don't know why any Indian will mention one bloody referendum that still hasn't been implemented as highlight of 2016.

Russia emerging: Russian emergence has nothing to be proud of. A confronting military rise that will end faster than their occupation of Afghanistan; human cost notwithstanding.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles