TN govt orders the ban of Viswaroopam Release for 15 days

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Mad Indian, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

TN government banned Viswaroopam Release for 15 Days | Movie News

So I would Like to know what happened to freedom of speech and expression?

Why are the Muslims viewing terrorists as Muslims, even if it is in the films and not as Terrorists?

Is secularism and other such shit only for Hindus? f so, I think it is high time we got rid of the word from Hindus' psyche(Muslims dont have it already, so prob there)

Finally, when filming the film in Afghan, who should be shown as Terrorists? Hindus and Buddhists? WTF:mad:

prahladh, jackprince, Raj30 and 2 others like this.
  3. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

re: Union govt orders the ban of Viswaroopam Release for 15 days

So the Kerala and Andhra virus have crossed borders into Tamil Nadu too..

LOL thank god they did not demand that the terrorists not be shown as RSS people..

Now all directors must only show Parsis or Jains or Buddhists as terrorists..because apparently only they dont protest :sad:

SPIEZ, parijataka and maomao like this.
  4. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

What a tragedy!!

where is freedom in this democratic India if Hussain can paint Hindu goddess naked and get away with it then why the fuss about Kamal Hassan

5. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

This movie is jinxed.

From Wiki.

6. Dovah

What is the story of this movie anyway?

7. Mad Indian

One thing good about it though is that this issue is sure to get politicized.... No amount of paid media can cover this shit up. More of TN (atleast the youth ) will come to know the Hypocrisy of Muslims and their "Secularism". It was excellent to go through the Facebook about this issue- with every Hindu irritated about the double standard and asking the Nutjobs to stfu and go back to Pakistan if they have problem with free speech

Moral : You can't fool all the people all the time:cmegusta:

sasi, Raj30 and maomao like this.
  8. KS

When did Tamil Muslims become so fundamentalist..:(

[​IMG]

Arif Fazal உலகநாயகைன உலகத்ைதவிட்டி அனுப்பி னவக்கேவண்டிம்

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  9. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

It is because of secularism :pound:

10. KS

Notice the saffron tilak on him and the symbolism..the tamil lettering on the side basically calls him a saffron devil and shaitan. It also calls for qurbani of him. (signed) servant of allah.

Secularism and Islamic fundamentalism.

Mad Indian likes this.
  11. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Without seeing the movie, people protested and asked the movie to be banned under the assumption that Kamal Hasan makes anti Muslims films. :facepalm:

Worse I didn't know even Jaya was jumping into votebank politics. I thought she was right wing :facepalm:

12. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

It's becoming fashionable for everyone to become I guess.

Who knows the people being propped up have behind them people who want to see Kamal Hasan movie fail and using lumpen elements to target te movie and give it all kinds of colors.

13. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Jaya didn't. Read the report again.

14. Phenom

Phenom Regular Member

I'm beginning to believe TN needs BJP or some regional right-wing party, until now I believed ADMK would function as the centre-right party but that didn't come true.

No, these same groups also protested against another movie and forced the film makers to cut a few scene, the actor's father even came out and said the actor will play the role of "friend of Muslims" in the next movie. Only after that they stopped.

15. KS

I'm wondering where did these guys come from suddenly after all these years when TN was somehow immune to this street fundamentalism ? othaa nalla thanada irundeenga..dhideernu engirundhu vandhuchu indha kirukku thanam ? Actually TN has been in the radar for quite some time..remember the guy from Madurai who was arrested in france for terror links..? The prayer for Osama in Chennai..then recently the stone pelting on the US consulate for that Mohammed video. Is it because of the courage they are getting seeing Kerala where IUML is dictating everything or Owaisi's antics in Andhra ?

Time for TN police to identify the root cause and do one of their encounters.

StarShip Enterprise and Raj30 like this.
  16. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

I got this email today:

Some responses to the arti;
    Mr.Kamal Haasan I admire your acting talents and do feel that you are one of the best actors in India if not the world.But all your talk of patriotism this patriotism that won't wash with Muslims or even Christians like with Hindus.Trying to be the good friend of Muslims by speeches supporting them is fine.But if you criticise Muslims or Christians and that too through films you will see the difference in tolerance levels.
    A film cleared by the censor board including a Muslim banned because some Muslims opposed it.
    And Tamil nadu was one of the first states to ban the film Da Vinci Code because Christians demanded it.
    Want to know why Christians objected to the Priyadarshan film Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal ?
    "We demand a special screening of the movie urgently and deletion of objectionable scenes as we feel that a priest is shown in a bad light in
    the movie,"
    -Association of Concerned Catholics (AOCC) Secretary Judith Monteiro told PTI.
    -from Outlook magazine report Sep 27 2012.
    And they successfully got the scenes deleted from the film already cleared by the Censor Board headed by a Christian Leela Samson and then also demanded her resignation !
    This when in film after film Hindus are usually shown as villains not just by their names but by parading them with visible Hindu things like Tilak,sacred ash, rudrakhsa,and maybe even Om in the background.And you even have films which show Hindu Swamis, priests wearing saffronor white robes indulging in murder, rape anti national activities etc and the Hindu usually does not complain or his complaints are just ignored.
    But show a Christian priest in bad light,repeat,Christian priest, NOT Christ and they will call for a ban or removal of all those scenes.And the "Secular' Governments obediently do all that is demanded by Christians and Muslims as though only they have religious sentiments and Hindus don't.
    Great way to implement 'Secularism'.
    Wake up to the reality atleast now..Stop trying to paint Hindus as the most intolerant.

In the 50 yrs of his cinema career, he kept showing hindus & hinduism as the bane of this country, and criticized them as the only superstitous community in this world. Most of his movies show muslims & christians in good roles and only hindus would be the cruel/evil characters who need to be reformed at the climax. Though, there were lot of opposition by hindu/casteist groups on some of his movies, he got through his way in most of the cases.
    He makes one movie on one peaceful community taking some real life examples and See the Difference !!!
    He is being beaten back-blue by everyone. He is dragged to court. Suddenly, he is a threat to the society. Even an illiterate idiot on the road thinks that Kamal needs to be punished. Welcome to the world of the organized religion. I dare you to take a movie on the other organized religion, that is ... if you survive this onslaught.
    Kamal, I know you are an atheist & hate religion. But, let me tell you one thing. Not all religions are the same. Most of the atheists realized this on their death bed. You are lucky.
    Disclaimer: I am not religious & I dont care about hinduism. I also think the hindu community has become ritualitstic, stupid & ignorant, rather than being spiritual. The essence of hinduism is being slowly forgotten.

17. Mad Indian

We need a party like Shiv Sena for TN. BJP is a centrist party not a right wing party.

panduranghari likes this.
  18. Dovah

Those teeth look badass. Better than faggy vampire ones anyway.

Wouldn't that constitute a death threat?

19. Phenom

Phenom Regular Member

IMO, it started with the 2004 Parl election when ADMK got wiped out and didn't win even a single seat, most people blamed Amma's soft Hindutva policy for that defeat. Once thatha came to power in 2006 he started doing everything poossible to appease the minorities. This made most of these groups to feel empowered enough to agitate over every small issue they can find. By now the difference between tamil muslims and other indian muslims has also started fading, a lot of tamil muslims now speak urdu, especially the younger gen, the difference only exists in the mind of few Tamil nationalists not in reality.

About your last point, the problem is not about law and order, it far deeper than that and the police can't solve it. Most of the protesters are from political parties and some even have representation in the assembly. They are a political force now and only another political force can stop them.

KS likes this.
  20. Neuro

Neuro Tihar Jail Banned

Kamal hasan stupid created this mess. TN muslims know well about their limits if they crossed it they would have pay the price. TN is hindu dominated state so no need of BJP or Shiv sena ,they never forgot lesson learnt in Coimbatore. Within 2 weeks automatically muslims will calm down no worry.

StarShip Enterprise likes this.
  21. Mad Indian

:lol: dude? Wth ? What lesson was learnt by them and what do you mean they will calm down?

It started with the film Thuppaki and if anything they got emboldened by that. These shit bags are not gonna calm down and it will be a big test for artistic freedom and Secularism in TN. Lets see if JJ can handle it or not.

Anyway. I am happy that rats are finally showing their true face:yey:. May be that will wake some Hindus up- wait they won't:lol:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
    prahladh likes this.