Tit-for-tat: Sri Lanka considers nuclear deal with Pakistan

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The real danger is that if an organization like LTTE resurfaces and/ or the JVP attacks the reactor facility, the proliferation will effect India also.

drkrn

those are old reactors.
i was just confirming my point that we had built reactors 40 years before when indian didnt knew what reactors are and when one indian was asked about nuclear reactor he said "Bhai jaan maine khana kha lia".

he thought Nuclear reactor is some sort of food.

Sri lanka if deal signed will most probably gets the similar reactor which are being built in pakistan nuclear fuel complex each of 300-325mw capacity under IAEA

search about Pakistan nuclear fuel complex
@farhan you are really confused between a civilian reactor and research reactor.i admit pakistan's achievement may be ahead of india in developing such a research reactor by beg borrow or steal process, but it has nothing to do with commercial reactors.pakistans nuclear fuel complex main function is to provide enriched uranium as fuel to those reactors not to manufacture a reactor.
if pakistan had such a capability why would pakistan go to china for nuclear reactors at first point.

you just do have petrol for the car to run but you didn't make your car.you are dependent even for spare parts my be for servicing too......

secondly pakistan is only a honorary member of IAEA(to my knowledge) and i doubt that IAEA is no where concerned with that deal,nor srilanka is interested for such proposal

a day at which even india with such an experience and despite good financing is facing difficulties in producing a prototype fast breeder reactor,your claims on pakistans successful,superior,proven reactors seems amusing

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The Pak reactors are of Chinese design; of the Shanghai Nuclear Engineering Research and Design Institute (SNERDI), based on Qinshan Nuclear Power Plant.

Chinese goods are said to be shoddy.

The advantage for SL would be that the SL Navy will not have to go for Indian fishermen, because the Indian fishermen will stay clear of SL, fearing nuclear radiation from a defective reactor!
Chinese policy is to create small nuclear pockets in Asia and else where. This is how they will remain relevant nuclear power with other members of N5 busy/bogged down fighting those nations or wasting their resources to curb their nuclear weapon programs.

This is how they will keep their nuclear weapon program afloat as their ultimate target is to become nuclear war fight nation from nuclear deterrent nation without alarming anyone of P4.

They will always say it is in their economical interest to sell these technology under IAEA's watch, when the truth is their business is with branded rouge nations, under UNO scrutiny for many reasons; there very own rectors are being built by European countries and they (Chinese) have been getting penalized for stealing technologies from the West.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
ha ha

tit for Tat....tat for Indian Coast Guard

@HeinzGud

Did your Government trying to mess with our Coast Guard
Why do our government mess with INCG we have more important work to do than mess with them.....

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@farhan you are really confused between a civilian reactor and research reactor.i admit pakistan's achievement may be ahead of india in developing such a research reactor by beg borrow or steal process, but it has nothing to do with commercial reactors.pakistans nuclear fuel complex main function is to provide enriched uranium as fuel to those reactors not to manufacture a reactor.
if pakistan had such a capability why would pakistan go to china for nuclear reactors at first point.

you just do have petrol for the car to run but you didn't make your car.you are dependent even for spare parts my be for servicing too......

secondly pakistan is only a honorary member of IAEA(to my knowledge) and i doubt that IAEA is no where concerned with that deal,nor srilanka is interested for such proposal

a day at which even india with such an experience and despite good financing is facing difficulties in producing a prototype fast breeder reactor,your claims on pakistans successful,superior,proven reactors seems amusing
First of all nuclear reactor is to provide energy.no matter whether they use it for research or it already is producing power.
2nd part research reactor though are of smaller capacity

Khushab series reactors are upto 100mw and they produce electricity but we use the reactor only for power generation or for weapon production

Pakistan nuclear fuel complex is a dual purpose reactors like the new labs(this is a name of yet another pakistani reactor situated at parr series reactor site)..will be used for both power generation and yellow cake uranium production

Because those reactor china built in pakistan are on soft loan.
meanwhile paec is also busy manufacturing its own reactors such as the PNFC and may be the kanup II(reverse engineered candu reactors?)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The real danger is that if an organization like LTTE resurfaces and/ or the JVP attacks the reactor facility, the proliferation will effect India also.
if true than this nuclear deal should be the top priority of pakistan now

drkrn

First of all nuclear reactor is to provide energy.no matter whether they use it for research or it already is producing power.
2nd part research reactor though are of smaller capacity

Khushab series reactors are upto 100mw and they produce electricity but we use the reactor only for power generation or for weapon production

Pakistan nuclear fuel complex is a dual purpose reactors like the new labs(this is a name of yet another pakistani reactor situated at parr series reactor site)..will be used for both power generation and yellow cake uranium production

Because those reactor china built in pakistan are on soft loan.
meanwhile paec is also busy manufacturing its own reactors such as the PNFC and may be the kanup II(reverse engineered candu reactors?)
mention the power output
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reactor#Classification_by_use once follow this link.your reactor lineage is for research purpose purpose

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
nice to see now srilanka is comming under khans nuclear watch dog radar you know what i mean like it or not khan will enter the region and its role will be more active and i am looking forward to it :namaste:

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles