Tibet will be Free in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
The French do the love Dalai Lama. As for the "prediction", I wonder why this "2012" date.
Because 2012 has become very popular an year with every tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist and so called astrologer.

edit: 300 posts. This is Sparta :D

peacecracker

Tibet may not be Independent or autonomous since it has become part of a very powerful(Military and Autocratic) nation-china.I believe ,India has shown it's hands to the poor Tibetans by allowing them to stay here with their religion's head.Apart from that ,India may not try like what pakistan has done to our Land at PoK.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
MOS Stop Flame bating and no Tibet is not the same as Chinese they are Mongoloid but not in any way related to Chinese the Tibetans were a different race and a different country to now shoo of

Koji

You've got to be kidding me ShyAngel. You're leaning on independence for Tibet on a prediction by a little girl!? Buahahhahah. The world has dropped the idea of an independent Tibet, the Dalai Lama has dropped the idea, perhaps it is best to accept the current situation and make the best out of it. Or it may be more logically sound to believe in more child prodigies! After all, it worked for the Spartans in Ancient Greece didn't it? : )

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
[mod]This thread is not a good premise for logical discussions. Thread closed[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles