Tibet was never part of China: RSS leader

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Being the rabid attention whores that the RSS are its not surprising that their leader made such a comment. What he said is correct from a historical/factual perspective (Tibet was never an integral part of China), but its also irrelevant because many nations today have territory that was never historically theirs, including India. We need to play with our hands as they were dealt to us.

They came, they saw and they conquered.

But it's not complete. Before British/Spanish rule US was not a country. It was like Tribal/Nomadic. No religion, No economy nothing ! They invaded the place where no one was claiming. Even Texas was not part of geographical mexico, if you are aware of history.
What bullshit. If you are 'aware of history' you would know that there were plenty of polities in the Americas at the time of the European arrival that had vibrant economies and religions, as well as all the characteristics of an organised state including a defined population, territory, governing body, and sovereignty over their population and territory. The entire reason why Hernan Cortes conquered the Aztecs or why Francisco Pizarro conquered the Incas was because of their enormous wealth, and their justification for the looting, rapes, and general brutality that followed was that the Aztec and Inca religion was a 'heathen' religion and as good Christians they had an obligation to either kill or convert them.

Tibet is different thing. It has long history around 2,000 years back. When Ashoka spread Buddhism outside India, Tibet was influenced and transform as Buddhist country. Later on, China invaded the peaceful country with full of Buddhist monk and no resilient. I agree that anyone would have done the same as it was easy to capture But Tibet was not part of China and that is fact.
More bullshit. Tibet actually invaded China long before the Chinese invaded Tibet. Read about the Tibetan general Fu Chiang, who conquered most of northern China in the 4th century C.E. Tibet did not become a Buddhist state until much later, in the 8th century, when King Triston Detsen established it as the official religion. It was only after this that official relations between the Chinese and Tibetans as organised polities began.

Of course this does not justify nor is particularly relevant to the 1950-51 opportunistic invasion of Tibet by the PLA, which I condemn, but again that is irrelevant in the modern context because Tibet has long been accepted by the international community as a part of the PRC.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
India is not a match for china ( not yet atleast ), china has more advanced technologies no doubt. Also india is not asking for a war
with china. we are not that stupid. hek we don't even ask for a war with pakistan who has every imprint of terrioist attack on india. at least one good thing china is doing is it's not directly sending terrorists to India
May I remind you to read the history of Maoist presence in India and the troubled times in Nagaland and Assam. Who was supplying the arms to insurgents in two states. China has led the world in spreading terrorism in to other countries.

pmaitra

May I remind you to read the history of Maoist presence in India and the troubled times in Nagaland and Assam. Who was supplying the arms to insurgents in two states. China has led the world in spreading terrorism in to other countries.
Mate, I disagree. Pakistan has led the world in spreading terrorism.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
good point.actually,the weak always use terror attack.i do not think the tragic terror incident happening in india was orgnized by pakistan goverment,because there are too many islamic extremists for pak to clean up.at least,it needs time to make it better.sorry for the dead in the attack. hope not again.
You have your facts wrong. If any one employed by the Government institutions trains and sends terrorists across the border and maintains communication directing the areas to be attacked to me that is enough proof that the Government of that nation is responsible and directly involved. Thank you for your sympathies. You can bet on this if there is repeat of Mumbai attack that will be the end of Pakistan as it exist today. It should have happened if it were not for spineless GOI.

Your country recently experienced the terrorism by Pakistan trained Turkmanistan individuals that is just a start in China. If you do not nip the bud now it can and will spread like a cancer. For obvious reason your Government is not making a huge issue out of it and you are going to regret it.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Mate, I disagree. Pakistan has led the world in spreading terrorism.
We can agree to disagree. If in Nagaland it was not a terrorism than what name would you give to it? If Maoist thinking is not based on spreading the terror among civilian population as it is happening in Northern states at this time than what is it?

BackToEast

Country flag
Indian friends,vote to the leaders that want to declare war with China,dreaming your master the western countries will help you like in 1962.
Armand2...will be the happiest..

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
oh my indian friend...u know who has more flags like this kind dont u? prc or india?? and if pthe gov of prc supports a small amount of the people in india that r seeking their independency like u do to the dalai lama how many those flags will be really flying in the sky of the current india....
The difference between India and China is that you do not give the same rights to citizens from rural area living in Cities. The other part being your government keeps a tight lid on media so that no news about unrest is leaked in to the rest of the world. May be you should start counting the number of flags flying all over the oppressive regime and violence spreading nation of China.

no smoking

Country flag
The difference between India and China is that you do not give the same rights to citizens from rural area living in Cities. The other part being your government keeps a tight lid on media so that no news about unrest is leaked in to the rest of the world. May be you should start counting the number of flags flying all over the oppressive regime and violence spreading nation of China.
Yes, india is so perfect that you people just don't have anything to worry about but laughing others. No wonder, india is even worse than china after enjoying 'democracy' for 70 years.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Yes, india is so perfect that you people just don't have anything to worry about but laughing others. No wonder, india is even worse than china after enjoying 'democracy' for 70 years.
One will have to do item by item comparative analysis as to in which areas India lags behind the top ten countries and as well as China. We only opened up our economic sector in 1991and I admit we have a long way to go. Democracy triumphs over oppressive regimes any time of the day. Why would entire Arab world will be engulfed in fight for democracy?

No country in the world is perfect. Evolution for better standard is an on going process and one has to keep looking for improvement. But your country is very slow when it comes to changing from the present central control over everyday life of its citizen's to more open and free society. This is how you breed the discontent in a society which can lead to agitation like in Arab countries.

Why do you think so many Chinese migrated to western countries? For freedom from oppressive government.

BackToEast

Country flag
One will have to do item by item comparative analysis as to in which areas India lags behind the top ten countries and as well as China. We only opened up our economic sector in 1991and I admit we have a long way to go. Democracy triumphs over oppressive regimes any time of the day. Why would entire Arab world will be engulfed in fight for democracy?

No country in the world is perfect. Evolution for better standard is an on going process and one has to keep looking for improvement. But your country is very slow when it comes to changing from the present central control over everyday life of its citizen's to more open and free society. This is how you breed the discontent in a society which can lead to agitation like in Arab countries.

Why do you think so many Chinese migrated to western countries? For freedom from oppressive government.
Yes ,Democracy and Freedom are good. India doesn't have any.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Pls don't just talk ,talk,talk....
Take some actions. Be a real man.
Action has started in SCS. Have patience. China does the talking and backs off (You remember the incident with Japan) and runs away with tail between its legs. Stay tuned more is coming your way than you can chew.

Good night now talk to you later.

mayfair

If Indian media has really freedom and responsibility,the CWG corruption woundn't have happened.
Do you even bother to think when you start typing?

Since when media had the executive powers to stop corruption? I thought media was meant to highlight news, views, current affairs and entertainment including acts of commission and omission by those who hold the executive powers at least in a free country. This is what happened in India, media highlighted the corrpution in CWG games and made people aware of it.

Of course coming from a country where one needs permission from the CCP to empty their bowels, your views are hardly surprising and would have drawn sympathy and pity if not for a liberal dose of absolute bellendry.

no smoking

Country flag
Did I say that democracy is a bad thing? I only point out that india's democratic system didn't work out so far!

Well, when someone tried to initiated the jasmine revolution in China. You know how many people showed up? 16!!!
when someone else tried to initiated a protest rally against poor working conditions in any city, you know how many people showed up? At least thousands.

Does this tell you something?

Good!
Now tell me how many chinese people migrated to india, eastern europe, phillipine? Didn't it concern you why these chinese people only migrate to RICH democracy countries?
And also tell why so many indians migrated to western countries? For freedom from oppressive government?

BackToEast

Country flag
The CWG corruptions was not exposed by the blind Indian media. they were exposed by western medias such as BBC. the indian media was wild with joy with CWG victory. The CWG was so perfect that it was difficult to put in words.
The CWG construction was so bad, why the media didn't find? were they built just in a day and the media had no time to response? or Were they built on the moon secretly beyond the reach of the journalist?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles