Tibet was never part of China: RSS leader

hitmanjake

yeah well, north america and australia never belonged to the anglo saxons, and??

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
There was a time Japan empire had the same thinking that China was part of Japan till you were freed by the Western alliance. Just remember as long as the burning desire to unshackle the oppressive regimes chain from around the necks of Tibetans stays alive we will free them. As I write a storm with in China is building up in the minds of rural people whom you call migrant workers they are going to rise against the CCP and PLAN like it has never been done before and we will encourage them to rise up against your Government, once it starts watch out for the fire to spread to Turkmenistan and Tibet. That is when you will start caring. I see and hear enough about your arrogance and ignorance first hand in the western hemisphere. Time will take care of it as it did in the case of Germany and Japan. It might not happen in my life time but who knows when China's turn comes. You have been spreading violence in India since 1960's. Some times events unfold in an unexpected way and things can get out of control which not even the biggest Army in the world can control.

Stay awake and tuned more is coming your way by the way of natural disasters as well.
A storm ? I will say there r storms at western right now .

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Waiting the answer from that Canuck,
As I said in my post stay awake and tuned in for your time is coming. Who knows your all weather friend might deliver some surprise to you with all the nuts being nurtured by their religious fanatics who hate the commies to the core. Just keep sowing the seeds of self destruction and you shall reap the bountiful crop.

Adux

Country flag
Well, When they signed the treaty with Chinese emperor, they gave 1 thing to emperor:

The power to appoint the top leaders in Tibet: Dalai Lama and Banchan lama.
Lil Chicom, treaties made under duress dont count. Since Buddhism belong to India, we claim Tibet, also there a lot of Hindu Temples in Tibet. Hopefully your all weather friend and their little fundo islamofacist cronies will be doing the job for us. You are surrounded by them. Have fun lil chicom. Come get us, and we will give you beijing as a glass bowl.

Tomcat

no nimo it means India can claim you too but then we do nt what china with us

nimo_cn

Country flag
no nimo it means India can claim you too but then we do nt what china with us
Jews built The State of Israel because their ancesters used to live there. SInce you have proved Chinese ancesters came from India, we certainly can claim India.

johnee

Jews built The State of Israel because their ancesters used to live there. SInce you have proved Chinese ancesters came from India, we certainly can claim India.
Or Indians can claim China. Its a two way traffic...

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
If that was true, does that mean we can claim India?
If that is true than India can claim whole of China. Just a friendly suggestion you need to brush up your English language so that you can understand the meaning of what is communicated to you. I hope you do not get offended by what I have suggested.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I would like to see more discussion on China's illegal occupation of Tibet rather than off the topic exchange of views. All the historic facts available on the wikipedia prove that TIBET was never a part of China. So here is the invitation to our friends from China on this forum to justify your illegal occupation of independent nation of TIBET.

If China is so passionate to reclaim its so called former territories post second world war than why have you not been able to assimilate Taiwan under China's flag? Is it because you will have to face formidable foe?

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
I would like to see more discussion on China's illegal occupation of Tibet rather than off the topic exchange of views. All the historic facts available on the wikipedia prove that TIBET was never a part of China. So here is the invitation to our friends from China on this forum to justify your illegal occupation of independent nation of TIBET.

If China is so passionate to reclaim its so called former territories post second world war than why have you not been able to assimilate Taiwan under China's flag? Is it because you will have to face formidable foe?
Just like u said claim is not useful ,but only power can solve it.

BTW, is North America belong to White before?

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
If that is true than India can claim whole of China. Just a friendly suggestion you need to brush up your English language so that you can understand the meaning of what is communicated to you. I hope you do not get offended by what I have suggested.
english ..... Eh

Galaxy

Country flag
Just like u said claim is not useful ,but only power can solve it.

BTW, is North America belong to White before?
They came, they saw and they conquered.

But it's not complete. Before British/Spanish rule US was not a country. It was like Tribal/Nomadic. No religion, No economy nothing ! They invaded the place where no one was claiming. Even Texas was not part of geographical mexico, if you are aware of history.

Tibet is different thing. It has long history around 2,000 years back. When Ashoka spread Buddhism outside India, Tibet was influenced and transform as Buddhist country. Later on, China invaded the peaceful country with full of Buddhist monk and no resilient. I agree that anyone would have done the same as it was easy to capture But Tibet was not part of China and that is fact.

Last edited:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Mongols and the Manchurians took over China along with Tibet, there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles