This isn't Hell...

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
A poor person in France is a rich person in India,do you me to talk with you about the poverty in India ?
Huh?? Can a 'rich' french dude come in India and live in its town where this so called 'rich' beggars can even afford a room? Forget Mumbai or Delhi - even in Kolkata these 'rich' chaps would not be able to scrape a living.

Dude, you forget that having a few euro doesn't mean that the conversion rate makes you rich in India as one has to come in India and stay for good to get the value of those euros, else it would be simply too little money for the place he is living in.

Btw, what does that 1000 euro gets you in France? Don't say what it will get you in India, as those guys won't get to spend those money sitting in India.

And, yes, 1000 euro is a earning of a average Middle class family of India. But when the family stays in India.

pmaitra

Huh?? Can a 'rich' french dude come in India and live in its town where this so called 'rich' beggars can even afford a room? Forget Mumbai or Delhi - even in Kolkata these 'rich' chaps would not be able to scrape a living.

Dude, you forget that having a few euro doesn't mean that the conversion rate makes you rich in India as one has to come in India and stay for good to get the value of those euros, else it would be simply too little money for the place he is living in.
You're talking to a person who served in the Azov battalion.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
A poor person in France is a rich person in India,do you me to talk with you about the poverty in India ? I know now why you left your country for the US !! :peace:
(someone is considered as poor here if he has less than 950€ monthly.) Here poverty is different from your country for exemple, if you are unemployed and have children,you are guaranteed to get minimum of ~1000€,if you don't have children you have an aid of ~510€, and other aids by the state,also free care,and the state helps you to pay your housing,if you have for exemple 3 children and you are unemployed,you'll get ~1273€ monthly,there are alcoholic people that lives in the streets even if they can get help from the state,that's their choice.
+ There is an exaggeration of the number of poor people.
Same way the "poverty" is different here. Seems like either you are a born idiot hating some specific country of some false flagger defaming your country and also others.

Dharavi, India: The Most Entrepreneurial Slum In The World?�|�Randall Kempner

Dharavi: Not a slum but Asia's largest small-scale industry

What Can Entrepreneurs Learn From The Slums of Dharavi, Mumbai? | www.SurajSodha.com

I'm pretty sure that i can build a villa in your country with 300€,i'll happy to live in the country of the maharajas. ;)
Here some "french" like you can be hired as a "helper" by a Dharavi slum dweller for sure OR a beggar can outsource his work for you.You can live a Maharaja life then.Perhaps your "fair" skin would you fetch more.

India's Richest Beggars Will Make You Feel Really Bad About Yourself

We won't send them to you,you're govt will say "No we're full!!!!" ;) :peace:
Super-rich Indians buy up £1BILLION worth of luxury property in London's Mayfair in just 12 months | Daily Mail Online
  • An estimated 3,000 wealthy Indian families own luxury properties in the famous London district
  • Investors from the region spent around £450m buying 221 residential properties in and around Mayfair last year
  • Developers from India are now ploughing their cash into the area with a number of huge purchases.
I'll be considered as a king,or even a God. :peace: :peace:
So,i'm off topic,i'll stop. :peace: @pmaitra can you close this thread since it is too on off topic..
So why running now? Did you just realize your stupid post just backfired and you are simply insulting French flag.

Stay here since it's always nice to educate illiterate people from super advanced 1st world countries. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Yay! @Mad Indian is here. :rock:

He is going to set the thread on fire.

P.S.: Don't use expletives bro.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I'll be considered as a king,or even a God. :peace: :peace:
So,i'm off topic,i'll stop. :peace: @pmaitra can you close this thread since it is too on off topic..
Of course, there are places in India you would be considered god. God of morons.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yay! @Mad Indian is here. :rock:

He is going to set the thread on fire.

P.S.: Don't use expletives bro.
I seriously dont have much time for one week to waste time with the moronic OP of this thread. Sorry :(

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
This thread is a typical example of shitty Western stereotypes and cherry-picking. Pick one terrible image and paint the whole nation like that. Isn't that what Western retards have been doing for years? And it isn't surprising that @jouni jumped in with a completely cherrypicked image from Finland. Any good hospital in Bangalore - Mallya hospital, Manipal hospital, etc. looks just like that. But some Western shitheads will pick the worst images of a country and use it to beat down the whole nation.

This kind of comment makes me doubt the IQ of the French (I can stereotype too):

I'm pretty sure that i can build a villa in your country with 300€,i'll happy to live in the country of the maharajas. ;)
Don't show your retarded-ness here, seriously. 300 Euros per month will not even allow you to rent a decent flat in Mumbai or Bangalore in the better localities. Villa, my arse.

Seriously, these people need to grow some brains.

Gabriel92

Country flag
This thread is a typical example of shitty Western stereotypes and cherry-picking. Pick one terrible image and paint the whole nation like that. Isn't that what Western retards have been doing for years? And it isn't surprising that @jouni jumped in with a completely cherrypicked image from Finland. Any good hospital in Bangalore - Mallya hospital, Manipal hospital, etc. looks just like that. But some Western shitheads will pick the worst images of a country and use it to beat down the whole nation.

This kind of comment makes me doubt the IQ of the French (I can stereotype too):

Don't show your retarded-ness here, seriously. 300 Euros per month will not even allow you to rent a decent flat in Mumbai or Bangalore in the better localities. Villa, my arse.

And 301€ ?

Gabriel92

Country flag

salute

him and @jouni just became best friends.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
And 301€ ?
If you were sarcastic, I'm sorry.

But if you seriously thought you could afford a "villa" with 300, you needed to be educated. :)

If you really want RoI, give me 300000 (three hundred thousand Euros). I will invest in an upcoming property in Bangalore and give you 350000 in 2 years. That's a far greater return than you could get anywhere in the Eurozone. :)

pmaitra

This thread was in good shape til @pmaitra provoked me.... and he calls himself moderator. :peace: :peace: :peace:
Well, you opened this thread in the Europe-Russia forum. So, we can talk about "hell" in Europe (France), but you cannot talk about "hell" in Asia (India); but, I chose to give you some leeway, because, if not anything else, you are entertaining. :peace:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles