This isn't Hell...

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I shot at many people during my deployment in Afghanistan,Mali,never got shot in the head with a Dragunov. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy to see that!!!
Make sure you sent us the photos after getting shot in the head by Dragunov. Ask one of your friends to email us at DFI.

PS: You forgot your smiley. :peace:

Gabriel92

Country flag
You don't want to run into the Chechens. You'll come out neutered (they are known to cut of the tecticles of anyone who has any Nazi tattoo). :lol:

:peace:
It is pretty funny,some years ago,they were beheading russian soldiers and now fight for Russia,wtf. (I shouldn't compare real chechens and Kadyrov's puppets). :peace: :peace: :peace:

Hail the God of Constipation then!!!
:peace: :peace: :peace:

PS : don't worry guys,i'll survive to this "ambush".

sorcerer

Country flag
It is pretty funny,some years ago,they were beheading russian soldiers and now fight for Russia,wtf. (I shouldn't compare real chechens and Kadyrov's puppets). :peace: :peace: :peace:

:peace: :peace: :peace:

Thanks to your hall mark --- > :peace : Eh?
Yes..history has shown that with hands raised high you have survived most ambushes..

salute

I shot at many people during my deployment in Afghanistan,Mali,never got shot in the head with a Dragunov. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy to see that!!!
nice, a defence professional,
why you dont have defence professional tag???
are you officer??? in what regiment you are??? i mean you know infantry or special forces.

jouni

I'll pay 300 Indian to carry what i want. 1€ per person.
I believe you drove your Leclerc to a minefield set by our Indian friends... You can see from the posts how the blood was smelled ;) and the birds of prey gathered...

pmaitra

It is pretty funny,some years ago,they were beheading russian soldiers and now fight for Russia,wtf. (I shouldn't compare real chechens and Kadyrov's puppets). :peace:

:peace: :peace:

Real, or fake, you don't want to find out. Don't lose your marbles.

Yes, you will survive, but you'll cry. :peace:

Flying Nazi:

Crying Nazi:

:peace:

Gabriel92

Country flag
I believe you drove your Leclerc to a minefield set by our Indian friends... You can see from the posts how the blood was smelled ;) and the birds of prey gathered...
They are so smart.
But they won't destroy my leclerc..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles