This isn't Hell...

Gabriel92

Country flag
.... but just an Hospital in Boyarkino village, Russia. It is not far from Moscow, a major city center, but what you will see here will make you sick. The facility is obviously run-down, full of mold and bacteria. There can't possibly be one sterile room in the entire hospital, yet people are forced to use it. They have no other choice. Staying home would be better than entering this death trap.

These Disgusting Pictures Of A Russian Hospital Will Shock You

jouni

Please, this is badmouthing of Russia. We must understand them, they are in a process of building a rival and equal to US global hegemony. It is understandable that this kind of non-urgent issues can wait. The main thing is the MULTIPOLAR WORLD!

ps. You get used to it, I visit Russia so often, that in the beginning I lost sleep over their problems, now I am used to it and look at the positive things in their society and culture.

sgarg

Can you show some Ukraine village hospitals. Let us see if Ukraine does better.
Agreed this hospital is bad (though we have similar problems in India too. However India is making rapid progress in medical care)

Gabriel92

Country flag
Can you show some Ukraine village hospitals. Let us see if Ukraine does better.
Agreed this hospital is bad (though we have similar problems in India too. However India is making rapid progress in medical care)
Why are you talking about Ukraine on this thread ?

sgarg

Want to see how well your Euros are working there?? Ukraine's debt is growing very very fast. I have posted the number in the civil war thread. All those billions of Euros that Ukraine is taking on must land somewhere.

I can understand Russia's situation as it gets no love (translated as Euros and Dollars).

pmaitra

Read the thread title. You wrote it, didn't you? Here it is, just as a reminder, "This isn't Hell.."

Ukraine's situation today is like hell, so @sgarg is will within the topic. As a matter of act, anyone who thinks the situation in any part of the world is like hell, is welcome post on that situation here.

Tip: Next time, make your thread titles more specific.

Example:

13,5% of French Citizens live under the Poverty Threshold (Is this hell?) :peace:

Poverty in France Has Been Overlooked (Is this hell?) :peace:

Might be relevant: Ukraine's "Ministry of Truth" is hiring Internet trolls (and spies?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel92

Country flag
Want to see how well your Euros are working there?? Ukraine's debt is growing very very fast. I have posted the number in the civil war thread. All those billions of Euros that Ukraine is taking on must land somewhere.

I can understand Russia's situation as it gets no love (translated as Euros and Dollars).
They are for sure not perfect,but they have the minimum of cleanliness and equipments (Even if they do not have the same amount of money that Russia has. )

Putin prefers to spend 50 billion for Sochi games than ameliorating the conditions in the hospitals of his country.

sgarg

Can you compare two village hospitals in the two countries??
Can you put the reference on the last picture?
I can post pictures of 10 hospitals in my city which are better than the last picture you posted. That does not make village hospitals in India good.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Read the thread title. You wrote it, didn't you? Here it is, just as a reminder, "This isn't Hell.."

Ukraine's situation today is like hell, so @sgarg is will within the topic. As a matter of act, anyone who thinks the situation in any part of the world is like hell, is welcome post on that situation here.

Tip: Next time, make your thread titles more specific.

Might be relevant: Ukraine's "Ministry of Truth" is hiring Internet trolls (and spies?)

Example:

13,5% of French Citizens live under the Poverty Threshold (Is this hell?) :peace:

Poverty in France Has Been Overlooked (Is this hell?) :peace:
A poor person in France is a rich person in India,do you me to talk with you about the poverty in India ? I know now why you left your country for the US !! :peace:
(someone is considered as poor here if he has less than 950€ monthly.) Here poverty is different from your country for exemple, if you are unemployed and have children,you are guaranteed to get minimum of ~1000€,if you don't have children you have an aid of ~510€, and other aids by the state,also free care,and the state helps you to pay your housing,if you have for exemple 3 children and you are unemployed,you'll get ~1273€ monthly,there are alcoholic people that lives in the streets even if they can get help from the state,that's their choice.
+ There is an exaggeration of the number of poor people.

pmaitra

A poor person in France is a rich person in India,do you me to talk with you about the poverty in India ? I know now why you left your country for the US !! :peace:
(someone is considered as poor here if he has less than 950€ monthly.) Here poverty is different from your country for exemple, if you are unemployed and have children,you are guaranteed to get minimum of ~1000€,if you don't have children you have an aid of ~510€, and other aids by the state,also free care,and the state helps you to pay your housing,if you have for exemple 3 children and you are unemployed,you'll get ~1273€ monthly,there are alcoholic people that lives in the streets even if they can get aids from the state,that's their choice.
What matters is that "rich person in India" still has to sleep in the streets.

If I want, I can find "hell" in any country. I am sure EuroZone wouldn't look any better, if I assumed the agenda to bash the EuroZone.

sorcerer

Country flag
(someone is considered as poor here if he has less than 950€ monthly.) Here poverty is different from your country for exemple, if you are unemployed and have children,you are guaranteed to get minimum of ~1000€,if you don't have children you have an aid of ~510€, and other aids by the state,also free care,and the state helps you to pay your housing,if you have for exemple 3 children and you are unemployed,you'll get ~1273€ monthly,there are alcoholic people that lives in the streets even if they can get help from the state,that's their choice.
+ There is an exaggeration of the number of poor people.
So you rot on aid. Lets see how long before you sell your ass to the chinese!

sgarg

@Gabriel92, there are social problems in Russia for sure. Nobody doubts that. I would readily accept that Russian government should spend its money wisely.

The problem of corruption is a very difficult problem. It is possible that Russian State allocated money to that hospital but the money was pilfered.

Alert citizens and a responsive State go hand in hand. I think Russia is making progress but the events of past year are setting the progress back.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
A poor person in France is a rich person in India,do you me to talk with you about the poverty in India ?
Do you know the price of land in India?
Also have you taken your debt into consideration?

Gabriel92

Country flag
What matters is that "rich person in India" still has to sleep in the streets.

If I want, I can find "hell" in any country. I am sure EuroZone wouldn't look any better, if I assumed the agenda to bash the EuroZone.
As i said,there are alcoholic people that lives in the streets even if they can get help from the state,that's their choice,i see many homeless in Paris for exemple,and they were all alcoholic.
+ The insee is using a mod of calculating the poverty that is wrong,The poverty line used is now equivalent to 60% of median income.,it should be 50%,if they apply this,it will fall from 13,9 to 7,9%. (The observatory of inequality pointed this).
There are poverty everywhere,even in the US,UK,everywhere. :peace:

ladder

Country flag
A poor person in France is a rich person in India,do you me to talk with you about the poverty in India ?.
Maybe the homeless person doesn't really know that he can be mansion owner in India. Why don't you tell that to those homeless people that you meet in Paris? Service to mankind is service to God. They shouldn't suffer when there are better and easier solution are available on this very earth.

Just an advise, do talk to them when they are sober, else your effort will bear no fruit. :lol:

Gabriel92

Country flag
Maybe the homeless person doesn't really know that he can be mansion owner in India. Why don't you tell that to those homeless people that you meet in Paris? Service to mankind is service to God. They shouldn't suffer when there are better and easier solution are available on this very earth.

Just an advise, do talk to them when they are sober, else your effort will bear no fruit. :lol:
We won't send them to you,you're govt will say "No we're full!!!!" ;) :peace:

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
We won't send them to you,you're govt will say "No Enough!!!!" ;) :peace:
Our real estate companies are looking for home owners, poor Indians aren't able to afford. French could help. Please send. They will bolster the de-novo rich category in India. :help:

Gabriel92

Country flag
Our real estate companies are looking for home owners, poor Indians aren't able to afford. French could help. Please send. They will bolster the de-novo rich category in India. :help:
I'm pretty sure that i can build a villa in your country with 300€,i'll happy to live in the country of the maharajas. ;)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles