This is How to Treat Pakistanis – Pak HC Abdul Basit Brutally Thrashed by Suresh Chavhanke in #Sudar

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Guys! Watch and Enjoy!!

This is how Pakistanis must be treated. They must be shown the mirror, This is what they deserve. And this is the language and treatment which Pakistan understands.

No mainstream has guts to do this Salvo to any Pakistani Politician or Official.

Guys, this will give you idea what can be done to Pakistanis, and till now how much soft India is towards Pakistan.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

Guys! Watch and Enjoy!!

This is how Pakistanis must be treated. They must be shown the mirror, This is what they deserve. And this is the language and treatment which Pakistan understands.

No mainstream has guts to do this Salvo to any Pakistani Politician or Official.

Guys, this will give you idea what can be done to Pakistanis, and till now how much soft India is towards Pakistan.
shared on my FB timeline with some modification

shimshali

Guys! Watch and Enjoy!!

nice video i am proud that our guy is calm and talking in a proper manner :):)

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Classic Chavhanke roasting pack ambassador.:biggrin2: I can't believe Basit agreed to do an interview with him. Maybe because they don't show Sudarshan news in Paki embassy.:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles