This is how they insult vande matharam. . .

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Ancient Indian, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

I checked these videos on youtube to reminiscent old memories.

On this year republic day, DD broadcasted Vande matharam song full version with added photo frames of our great leaders.

Look at what Congress stooges did to it.

These videos posted on PMO official channel. . . . . .

In both videos, they purposefully corrupted vande matharam song portion.

3. Ancient Indian

aditya10r and TODELU like this.
  4. Ancient Indian

5. Ancient Indian

Is it retaliation for removing nehru family photoes from the video?

What a slave people our babus are. Shame on them. Our old people died for this country. These congress stooges keep spitting on their graves. Shame on fellow Indians.

Bornubus and Indx TechStyle like this.
  6. Ancient Indian

[​IMG]

Look at this guy. . . .

Nripendra Misra our PS to PMO. Glad that he don't need to answer to public.
    What a shame.

TODELU and raja696 like this.
  7. Ancient Indian

It is very hard to be patriotic in this god forsaken country. There goes my relatively perfect Sunday.

8. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

Don't wanna make it religious but got something more worrying:
    http://muslimmirror.com/eng/on-singing-vande-matram/

http://www.interfaithshaadi.org/blog/?p=10377

What sort of patriotic person are you if you have religion above the nation?
    :frusty:
    Ask to any kafir, they're ready to rip off religion anytime for sake of the Nation.
    If Muslims have Allah and religion above the nation, they simply will choose the side of jihadis if there's a conflict between India and any influential terror group fighting on the name of Islam. We can crush any external threat under feet, but who'll save us from these traitors?

I'm convinced now, if any Saudi Maulvi just appeals for ghazwa e hind or jihad etc., we'll get ourselves getting blooded on roads in our own country, remember France na?o_O

A chauhan, raja696, spikey360 and 3 others like this.
  9. TODELU

TODELU Regular Member

Your video is closed, so what did you exactly wanted to convey? your message as?.

10. TODELU

TODELU Regular Member

If any Maulvi appeals for a Ghass ka Hind, he will only see ghass stuffed up his backside till it comes out of their mouths, this applies to everyone who deals with him.
    Everyone will get Ghaas eventually! :balleballe:

11. Ancient Indian

It is not closed. Please check it again. 6:50 to 13:00
    Both videos are not showing the song properly. Screen flickering. And audio hick ups.

12. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

Jana Gana Mana is an awe-inspiring song. It is a song worth dying for.

However, Vande Mataram has many times the emotive power of Jana Gana Mana. While Jana Gana Mana is truly secular and sings about the greatness and beauty of the expanse of the nation, Vande Mataram, although largely on the same theme, strangely gives our Hindu psyche a warm tug, an awe-inspiring pull. It is a song worth killing for.
    I do understand why Muslims avoid singing it at all costs. Something which would remind them of their real past and well up water in their eyes, is not something they would prefer as it would mean weakness of Alaa and fakeness of Izzlam.

As for the insult, I dare not see the videos. A time will come for judgement and all these people responsible shall be handed their due.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  13. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

There's a controversy over jan gan man. Many have stated that the words 'adhinayak' and 'bharat bhagya vidhata' were used in praise of an englishman.

14. spikey360

Absolutely true.
    Tagore claimed that these words were meant for Paramatma and not the visiting (un)dignitary.
    However, even if it was so, doesn't that make it totally inappropriate then, to sing this for the first time during his visit?
    So yes, it should be one of the reasons why Jana-Gana-Mana should be replaced.

DingDong and Bharat Ek Khoj like this.
  15. Bharat Ek Khoj

I think thats where politics is going. They keep opposing Vande Mataram through few islamist, so jan gana mana stays there.

16. Bharat Ek Khoj

Actually Tagore kept silence on that issue for a long time (for few years, i think). He neither confirmed, nor denied. Also the meaning of adhinayak is not god, but a 'leader'.
    (ignore my above reply)

spikey360 likes this.
  17. spikey360

That's a good point.

Jana-Gana-Mana Adhinayaka Jayahe
    Praise to thee, Leader of the minds of the people
    Bharata Bhagya Vidhata
    Lord of Bharat' destiny

I do agree that it is tough to relate these words naturally to God. Rather they do speak of a great leader. Also, in Aryan culture, God is not considered to be the captain of destiny of a country, but the King is. He is the representative of God on Earth.

OrangeFlorian likes this.
  18. Bharat Ek Khoj

I don't know much of tagore's work, but I don't think he kept aryans in mind while creating Jana gana mana. Neither he was interested in representing aryan culture to an engishman.

19. Peter

Peter Senior Member Senior Member

I did not want to pick up a fight on Independence day but it seems the Tagore phobics need to be countered. Biswakabi R. Tagore composed the national anthem in praise of the motherland which was reeling under the tyrannical rule of the British. He had no love for the British. His ancestors like Prince Dwarakanath Tagore may have been involved in trading with the English but R.Tagore himself was no fan of the British. Please go through his other poems written in Bengali.

People here are making a lot of noise about adhinayaka and King. However they tend to ignore the stanza which mentions Bharata bhagya vidatha. Vagya vidatha means creator/maker of destiny and I personally believe that it can only mean God and not a king.

So I would ask DFIans not to resort to fabrication and twisting of facts. I know a lot of members are jealous that both the national anthem and song were written by Bengalis. Well I am sad to say to them that nothing can be done about this.

20. Bharat Ek Khoj

@Peter You reply is exaggerated. I don't know about others, but we are on DFI, so no point of hating someone based on geography or caste or ethnicity or.... anything thats part of india.

21. spikey360

@Peter , we are not discussing your personal beliefs in this thread. We are discussing the meaning of the words as society understands it. Furthermore, a Bengali like you should understand the necessity of constructive criticism.
    No one is beheading anyone here for their beliefs, we are merely pondering the intonations and the intentions of the poet.

You speak of creator of destiny being God. Very well, this again is your personal belief, as man creates his own destiny. This is largely the idea given by the Vedas and the Vedanta. One personally can believe something else, but again, the context is the society and not an individual.

TODELU, Bharat Ek Khoj and Bornubus like this.