Third Pakistani Nuclear Reactor Operational In Khushab

Neo

I already answered your question and don't want.to waste time on useless dyckmeasuring.

You want to check poverty data, check WB or IMF's sites. I believe the percentage living under $2 in India around 69% compared.to.62% of.Pakistan.

thethinker

Country flag
I already answered your question and don't want.to waste time on useless dyckmeasuring.

You want to check poverty data, check WB or IMF's sites. I believe the percentage living under $2 in India around 69% compared.to.62% of.Pakistan.
You still didn't address any of these below :

1) Poverty trend in Pakistan
2) Military allocation of budget
3) Civilian allocation of budget

Neo

You still didn't address any of these below :

1) Poverty trend in Pakistan
2) Military allocation of budget
3) Civilian allocation of budget
Because its offtopic and.useless, debated a zillion.times.already.

thethinker

Country flag
Because its offtopic and.useless, debated a zillion.times.already.
It certainly wasn't useless since you first brought the topic of developmental issues in India. Very subjective indeed.

Neo

It certainly wasn't useless since you first brought the topic of developmental issues in India. Very subjective indeed.
No it was Blaxkwater and then Voldemort who started derailing the thread, not.me. check first 5-6 posts.

Blackwater

ur population is 16 crore and india has 120 crore . with ratio % u r worse than somalia

ninja85

Same advice to you, feed the 250+ million hungry mouths, then make nuclear weapons.
phir se ghas khane ko tayaar ho jayo pakibeggars kyuki nuclear bomb tayaar karna hai jiski tumhari auqat nahi (get ready to eat grass again to afford nuclear bomb) :rofl::laugh::lol:

ninja85

Agreed, we are facing worst power crisis in our history but should we compromise on our defence in a hostile neighborhood? Can we afford that?

Why is India building nukes when half your population lacks sanitary facilities and 250+ million mouth go hungry every day? Is water and food less important than elextricity?
why you build nuclear bombs when your people have to eat grass to afford building it. :rofl::laugh::lol:

ninja85

I made my point and its upto you to accept it or not. We are not discussing electricity or poverty here. Khushab nuclear reacrors are part of a military grade complex. You want discuss poverty, there are already many threads.
ab kyu bhag raha hai pakibeggar, why are u running away from poverty topic u started.:rofl::laugh::lol:

ninja85

don't want.to waste time on useless dyckmeasuring.
isnt exactly for that kind of 'measuring' you pakibeggar comes to indian defence forums barking about nuclear reactors to show how 'powerful' you are. :rofl::laugh::lol:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ye bijli ka reactor nahi, atom bomb ka reactor hai.
Isn't that obvious for a Nation that requires foreign assistance, an euphemism for doles, in all spheres to merely keep their nose above water?

Neo

@pmaitra please delete oftopic posts.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@pmaitra please delete oftopic posts.
Thanks
@pmaitra, he won't just because you make your appeal.

He is a Mod and he can operate with an independent mind, without assistance from anyone, including me.

Let us leave it to his judgement, may we?

You must learn that if you post a post that has provocative statement like

However, he said, "Pakistan will have no problem in relying on a combination of aircraft and missile delivery systems armed with the heavier uranium based warheads."
You should not just post it without comment.

Because if you post it without comment, it is like showing a red rag to a bull.

As if you are thumbing your nose at the posters.

Everyone is not that sophisticated to take you on with clever enjoinder that puts paid to your smirk and glee having pulled one over others' heads!

Posting provocative posts without comments is what I believe the Americans call - being smart assed!

And so you will get the enjoinder that you are experiencing.

if you provoke, you should not then cry wolf!

Neo

@pmaitra, he won't just because you make your appeal.

He is a Mod and he can operate with an independent mind, without assistance from anyone, including me.

Let us leave it to his judgement, may we?
So you encourage trolling ang baiting?

Illusive

Country flag
@Neo At what point will pak stop producing more warheads cause at present it has more than substantial, even more than India. Provoking such arms race will invite only more sanctions from rest of the world.

Instead of spending on internal security u guys are spending on more nukes. No wonder TTP can do airport attacks with impunity.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So you encourage trolling ang baiting?
if I did, then I would take you on for your first Post.

Because that is trolling since you did not endorse your views/ comments.

While what you appended was perfectly fine, Totally kosher.

But the appending being without comment indicates provoking with insidious intent.

Been on too many forums to not realise the drift of posts.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles