Third indian person shot dead in USA within a couple of weeks

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Another one...luckily he survived:

Sikh man shot at in US; attacker yelled 'go back to your own country'

Washington, on Friday when he was approached by a stranger, who walked up to his driveway.

Kent police said an argument broke out between the two men, with Rai saying the suspect made statements to the effect of "go back to your own country". The unidentified man then shot him in the arm.

The victim described the shooter as a six-foot-tall white man, wearing a mask covering the lower half of his face. Kent police are looking for the gunman.

Kent Police Chief Ken Thomas said while the Sikh man sustained "non life-threatening injuries", they are treating this as a "very serious incident".

http://m.timesofindia.com/nri/us-ca...-to-your-own-country/articleshow/57473102.cms

Another mistaken identity case or may be general hatred against Sikhs as few of them opposed Trump's presidency.

Superdefender

2 deaths already happened. If 2 more happens, then I shall go completely against Trump. I was always nuetral towards him. If you love Indians (Hindus) and have come to power by vote of American Indians, then you better do something about this and that too fast. To go backward by saying Hindu & Muslim seems alike is not acceptable.

On other hand, I also want to say that I always had a grudge against our Indians who left our country and settled abroad. They strengthen those economies. It is alright if they study their for quality education. If they want, they can work there for some years and then return to India to contribute for its development. I have no problem with that. But to remain there forever only to visit India sometimes and again go back makes me angry. But still it is their choice/liberty. I can only voice my dissent to an extent. But what these killings have done, is to make them think which country is more safe. Not only that, these attacks will gradually instill a belief in them that they, from now on, should return to their motherland for good to make India at par with America (Racist America) in all forms.

It is ironic that in a train, a black American gets violent with an Indian woman by shouting racial words like 'go back to your country '. So folks, time has come to a point when a black person can racially attack a fairly brown person.

Long Live India.
Go to Hell USA.

Tarun Kumar

He is a demagogue who is encouraging xenophobia with a clear aim to cultivate his vote bank. That said the liberal establishment is also racist in a sophisticated way. If you want respect develop ur own technology and stop relying on others.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
most of the time people shoot indians coz we look like some rag head paki or muzzie.
yeah youre right .....plus the fact that we look different means that anyone can throw racism at us eg
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-to-your-own-country/articleshow/57473102.cms

yes unfortunately their is a 4th victim in less than 2 weeks in fact only a day after the previous one

many Indians would now consider to pack and leave the usa for other places

Perhaps the universities might still be safe but if i were sending a son or daughter there i would strongly advise them not to wander beyond and to come home to india for al holidays ......and with those restrictions, it would be better to send them to an INdian university ?

Last edited:

OnePunchMan

Country flag
@Neo its because they think Sikhs are arabs what a bunch of idiots sikhs are almost opposite of these muzzies in every way possible and it does not mean we will not react and we would let ourselves be compared to these packie and jehadis we need to lobby some information groups and raise awareness regarding this and even if we suffer few accidental casualties electing trump is worth the risk.

there has been huge outcry and support and trump has publicly apologized for the kansas shooting and they have raised millions for the SLAIN indians family and justice would be served unlike packies and other muzzie countries where they masturbate to after killing infidels.

if trump nukes mecca and obliterates the Saudis then its worth even if some indians are killed in US racial shooting they are aiming for muslims and eventually they will learn that we should raise awareness how to identify a muslims by the Garbage bag they wear ie hijab and that stupid cap maybe talk to gun lobby groups and if it helps to keep some of scardy smart people to leave to US then its actually good for us.

Country flag
This is the same thing that happened after 9-11. Most Americans assume anyone brown is a muslim ; sikhs
who wear a turban and have a beard are almost always mistaken to be muslims by almost all Americans.
There is no doubt US has a long history of racism, the country was conquered(civilized) by genocide of Native Americans and more than 300 years of enslavement of African americans. I have seen indians coming to USA for decades and they are all ignorant of US history and liberal gun laws until reality hits. In the past many Indians would have a successful businesses but they would not even own a gun to defend themselves something that is changing now but still very slowly.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
...but they would not even own a gun to defend themselves something that is changing now but still very slowly.
its changing?! the reluctance of the american-indian to get hold of a firearm has actually helped them to be bang in the crosshairs of the average (xenophobic) american with his shotgun.

Neo

yeah youre right .....plus the fact that we look different means that anyone can throw racism at us eg
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-to-your-own-country/articleshow/57473102.cms

yes unfortunately their is a 4th victim in less than 2 weeks in fact only a day after the previous one

many Indians would now consider to pack and leave the usa for other places

Perhaps the universities might still be safe but if i were sending a son or daughter there i would strongly advise them not to wander beyond and to come home to india for al holidays ......and with those restrictions, it would be better to send them to an INdian university ?
It is no longer a hate Muslim issue, we re past that already. Trump wants to make America great again, he wants to make America white again. It doesn't matter if you're a third generation native Indian american, speak the language with local accent and have a business there, you will always be an Indian for them.
Trump is a racist and racism has no boundaries. Muslims, Mexicans or Indians, they want them out.

Country flag
its changing?! the reluctance of the american-indian to get hold of a firearm has actually helped them to be bang in the crosshairs of the average (xenophobic) american with his shotgun.
Indians in India and outside of India are all extremly ignorant about ensuring their security.
I use to have a construction business and few of the partners/contractors /builders i worked with were indian to my suprise few of them were packing iron like me.(All were non immigrants) Reason i mention that is i have only met one indian immigrant(first generation) who had a gun in the early 70's in my small town and she was a female my
Mother's friend who pulled it on her landlord when he entered without permission.

Last edited:
Country flag
It is no longer a hate Muslim issue, we re past that already. Trump wants to make America great again, he wants to make America white again. It doesn't matter if you're a third generation native Indian american, speak the language with local accent and have a business there, you will always be an Indian for them.
Trump is a racist and racism has no boundaries. Muslims, Mexicans or Indians, they want them out.
The economy in USA is terrible no matter what lies you hear when resources are scarce the majority feels they
should be the ones privileged to get those resources. This reminds me a lot of when i was very young and the economy was in the gutter and my parents were struggling. But Indians/Asians in general are still in a much better position than others.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Isn't it good? It will give every country a reason to go far right. From the looks of it this white ape gonna make world go ape shit.
De globalization begins :)

pringles

Good also now iitians Will hesitate to go America
Actually, they wont. I am seeing discussions online and offline where desperado Indians, which means all Indians, are already coming up with phony justifications.

"Ohh just 3 deaths doesn't represent all of America"
"America is more than just this"
"There are many good people too"
"The person who tried to save the Indian was an American too"

And my favorite :

"There is more crime in India than in America, so it's still safer there"

pringles

The title is misleading :
If you read the article the individual were an US national. He was paying tax to US government not GoI.
They had abandoned India for their US dream.
I agree with both of you @3deffect @Dark Sorrow

There was a movie Airlift, Akshay Kumar says "chot lagti hai toh aadmi maa maa hee chillata hai".

All of these people crying about "Indians" being hurt, I wonder what was the last patriotic thing they did for India? they only remember their Indianness when they want to extract some benefit from being a part of the group. But what happens to these people when the US textbooks teach distorted Hindu history? Did these NRIs ever protest when US was giving weapons aid to Pakistan? the American Jews did that for the sake of Israel, did Hindu NRIs do it for India? On the contrary they went and signed petitions calling for sanctioning India for 'Human Rights Violation' in Kashmir.

Now that they feel alone, they are trying to provoke us to generate sympathy. The ONLY moves they have made in their lives is when it benefited them. Unlike Jews who lobby for Israel, Arabs who lobby for Saudi, Shias lobbying for Iran, and even Pakistanis lobbying for Kashmir, Hindus just sit in their cozy San Francisco homes and enjoy their HD Netflix, until someone puts a bullet in their head. Then they suddenly remember India and say "what is the government of India doing for us Indians?".

It's just street crime, this is not our fight. For it to be "our" fight, the people need to be "our" people. For them to be "our" people, they must articulate in favor of India. You don't get to claim dividends of being Indian, just because of being born Indian (in that case, even Pakistanis and Bangladeshis claim to be Indians when it benefits them)

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The title is misleading :
If you read the article the individual were an US national. He was paying tax to US government not GoI.
They had abandoned India for their US dream.
But they weren't getting attacked for being American citizens. If the US administration itself is being ignorant and directly/indirectly involved in hate crimes, then it's job of our government to take the matter with their government. People from all over the world move all over the rest of world and get citizenships in States they are staying, doesn't make them strangers. Does it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles