There is more to it than meets the eye

mayfair

It seems you are over confident, not me, Sir.
Not you sir, your government and the "People's" liberation army who are supremely confident that they'll walk into India at will. On our side we rather underestimate our capabilities and go about our business more quietly. We know you enjoy a quantitative and qulitative edge, but that does not mean that we will surrender to your marauding barbarians.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In so far as the Indian Navy imposing an embargo on Chinese shipment of oil through the Indian Ocean, pragmatically speaking, it is a moot point.

Concomitant with the US Navy, it is feasible.

There is, however, no doubt that if China feels that India is a walk over, then such a confidence is grossly misplaced. And China is aware of that.

kickok1975

Not you sir, your government and the "People's" liberation army who are supremely confident that they'll walk into India at will. On our side we rather underestimate our capabilities and go about our business more quietly. We know you enjoy a quantitative and qulitative edge, but that does not mean that we will surrender to your marauding barbarians.
It's Indian members here talking about war and sanction to China.

mayfair

It's Indian members here talking about war and sanction to China.
And if you understood my post correctly, I referred to our respective governments. The Indian members here have expressed their views on Chinese shenanigans on our borders and in Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles