The USA is a Universal Nation

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I spent some time in the USSR, it was a pretty horrible place.....the average person had given up hope of things getting better and was afraid all the time of getting in trouble.
Its funny you mention that. Almost all Russians that I have talked to say they would prefer the USSR to the current Russia. Or did you visit the Baltic republics?

average american

Neo-conservatism is a term almost exclusively used by the enemies of America's liberation of Iraq. There is no 'neo-conservative' movement in the United States. When there was one, it was made up of former Democrats who embraced the welfare state but supported Ronald Reagan's Cold War policies against the Soviet bloc. Today 'neo-conservatism' identifies those who believe in an aggressive policy against radical Islam and the global terrorists.

average american

Its funny you mention that. Almost all Russians that I have talked to say they would prefer the USSR to the current Russia. Or did you visit the Baltic republics?
I was all over, Leningrad, Moscow, Keiv, Tibelisa, Samarkan. I have not been back so I dont know how they feel now...I was on a bus once where the driver tried to run down a soldier directing traffic when some bigshot from Moscow was on a trip through town. Of course that was Tibelisa, there was not love lost between them and the Russians even back then.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/russianow/6502185/Russian-polls-Russians-and-democracy.html

Last edited:

trackwhack

The USA is a Universal Nation, a country that draws people from all parts of the world - people of all colors, creeds and religions and finds a way to live togather and harness their talent and build a kind of universal dream.
North America is a young sparsely populated continent where people from all over the world go to to make easy wealth by exploiting abundant resources that have been untouched by man for the thousands of years we have existed.

By gathering the best and the brightst,, Americans and those that imigrate accomplishments astound the world in the areas of space, science, military, and medicine. More people have come to the USA from other countries and been awarded more nobel prizes then they have been award to their home countries. Examples only one Indian has been awarded a nobel prizes for science in India but six have been awarded nobel prizes for science in the USA. No Chinese has ever been awarded a Nobel Prize for Science in China but eight Chinese have been awarded Nobel Prize for Science in the USA.
American immigration policies since the first world war has been designed to favour
a) White Europeans, irrespective of their skills/education/background
b) Unskilled, uneducated labour from Latin America/Mexico (suddenly this is changing due to oversupply of labour)
c) Skilled and highly educated people from the rest of the world.

Your observations are the effects of these causal relationships.

the average IQ of an Indian in India is 81, the average I Q of an Indian emigrant to the USA is 115.
You should be far more worried about the fact that the average IQ of a white american is far lower than the average IQ of Indian in the US. You should also be worried about the fact that the average household income of white, black or any other race is far lower than the average household income of Indian Americans.

Overall, you are setting yourself up for a big fall with your stupid theories concerning American pre-eminance. But I would put it beyond an average american to comprehend the pace of change. White Americans are lucky they discovered an empty continent to exploit else you would be still cannibalizing each other in Europe which would be in perennial dark ages. Either way it wont last forever.

Here is some more math. Divide the Nobels that Indians and chinese got against their respective american populations. then do the same with white americans. you will notice which race is the dullest of the three.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The most interesting thing to look at is the media/propaganda directed at the younger kids. Reading some of these books (I remember reading one about an American kid talking about a Russian migrant who came to escape communism and some of the bashing of communism as he integrates into US society by joining the local baseball team) as well as cartoons is incredible.

Bashing a totalitarian government and getting the kids to play the "star spangled banner" every morning! Incredible!
I had a classmate who escaped communism after the Hungarian revolution. Fifty years later his story is compelling, and he still figuratively bashes communism as he actually did Russian soldiers as a teenager.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
A couple of more historical facts.

President Harry s Truman (Democrat) desegregated the US Army

President Dwight Eisenhower (Republican) desegregated public schools in the South using the Army National Guard.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
North America is a young sparsely populated continent where people from all over the world go to to make easy wealth by exploiting abundant resources that have been untouched by man for the thousands of years we have existed.

American immigration policies since the first world war has been designed to favour
b) Unskilled, uneducated labour from Latin America/Mexico (suddenly this is changing due to oversupply of labour)

You should be far more worried about the fact that the average IQ of a white american is far lower than the average IQ of Indian in the US. You should also be worried about the fact that the average household income of white, black or any other race is far lower than the average household income of Indian Americans.

Overall, you are setting yourself up for a big fall with your stupid theories concerning American pre-eminance. But I would put it beyond an average american to comprehend the pace of change. White Americans are lucky they discovered an empty continent to exploit else you would be still cannibalizing each other in Europe which would be in perennial dark ages. Either way it wont last forever.

Here is some more math. Divide the Nobels that Indians and chinese got against their respective american populations. then do the same with white americans. you will notice which race is the dullest of the three.
You will like this:

America’s season of hollow boastfulness - FT.com

aeroblogger

Neo-conservatism is a term almost exclusively used by the enemies of America's liberation of Iraq. There is no 'neo-conservative' movement in the United States. When there was one, it was made up of former Democrats who embraced the welfare state but supported Ronald Reagan's Cold War policies against the Soviet bloc. Today 'neo-conservatism' identifies those who believe in an aggressive policy against radical Islam and the global terrorists.
"liberation of Iraq"?

:rofl:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
"liberation of Iraq"?

:rofl:
There were no terrorists in iraq before because saddam ruled the country with iron fist. But now iraq has been provided freedom (for terrorists to do as they please openly)

average american

Do you think I should be more worried about the average IQ of Americans being 97 more then Indians should worry about the average IQ of Indians being 81? or should I worry more about the 314 laureates who won their Nobel prize while working in the U.S., 102 (or 32%) were foreign born, including 15 Germans, 12 Canadians, 10 British, six Russians and six Chinese (twice as many as have received the award while working in China). Compare that to Germany, where just 11 out of 65 Nobel laureates (or 17%) were born outside of Germany (or, while it still existed, Prussia). Or to Japan, which counts no foreigners at all among its nine Nobel laureatesis. Or should I worry more about the average income on americans living in India income being 56,000 per year compared to the average indians income being 1300 a year.,,Lets see it takes 150 million Indians to produce a Nobel prize winner even though most of them have to leave India to do it, while it only takes about 1.5 milion americans to produce a Nobel prize winner,, yep I am really worried.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There were no terrorists in iraq before because saddam ruled the country with iron fist. But now iraq has been provided freedom (for terrorists to do as they please openly)

We can always argue that the Americans should have thought long and hard about how to manage Iraq after the fall of Saddam. Things could have been handled better but for sure if you have an abrupt regime removal you're going to create a power vacuum that opportunists will exploit. This is a matter of course. Now, given this certainty I think the question that should be asked to the Iraqis is given what they know now about the after-effects of removing Saddam too quickly, "would they agree to doing it again?"

For the Americans I think the long term (strategic) effects of the invasion is still developing.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
It depends on who you ask. Shias and Kurds welcome the "liberation" while Sunnis considers it an "invasion."
Let's see how long they are grateful to you for this 'liberation' after they openly side with Iran against US

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think this should not be a worrying sign since the only claim to being Indian about these "Indian American" is their "Indian" names. Indians in India can rightfully take pride in the success of their former countrymen in the US. But pride aside these former countrymen are already "Americans." And as Americans it doesn't matter so much if they have bigger incomes compared to "White" "Black" or "Hespanic" Americans, they are all part of American household economic statistics.

Myopic analysis. African countries have an equal share of natural resources if not more as compared to America why is it that Africans in those countries are not able to develop their countries in the same way "dumb White Americans" were able to do with US?

They are still Americans. Now, here's the question you should be answering, "do you think these Indian-American or Chinese-American Nobel Price winners have won this award if they only stayed in Indian or China?"

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let's see how long they are grateful to you for this 'liberation' after they openly side with Iran against US
I'm not an American and you are slanting my statement. I did not say Shias and Kurds are "grateful" to America, I said they "welcomed" the American "liberation" or "invasion," depends on whos talking, on their country. Now, whether the American intervention there was a strategic blunder for America or not, I think this cannot still be answered now.

aeroblogger

Do you think I should be more worried about the average IQ of Americans being 97 more then Indians should worry about the average IQ of Indians being 81?
Sir, if there is anybody who should be worried about anything, it is you. Because it appears that your IQ is lower than both of these numbers you provide.

And while we're discussing your numbers, perhaps you'd be willing to provide a source?

or should I worry more about the 314 laureates who won their Nobel prize while working in the U.S.,
You certainly shouldn't be worrying about this. The number you provide is meaningless. 100% of Bharat Ratna recipients are Indian nationals. Does this suddenly mean that India is a genius country? no

102 (or 32%) were foreign born, including 15 Germans, 12 Canadians, 10 British, six Russians and six Chinese (twice as many as have received the award while working in China). Compare that to Germany, where just 11 out of 65 Nobel laureates (or 17%) were born outside of Germany (or, while it still existed, Prussia). Or to Japan, which counts no foreigners at all among its nine Nobel laureatesis.
How exciting!

Or should I worry more about the average income on americans living in India income being 56,000 per year compared to the average indians income being 1300 a year.
There is certainly no need for you to worry about this. We are a developing nation today, but one day, Indians will handily out-earn obese orangutans by a wide margin,

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think it's well documented that immigrants to the US on the average have higher IQ than their countrymen left in their country of origin...:rolleyes:
Allow will disagree. With the "brains" and you can is good to earn at home!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This is a different matter altogether.

Prince Harry is not from US , and neither is he a child

Anyway , I still admire that even among royalty in UK , you still have to earn your Honour
If for us the children of "powerful people" would serve in an army, as a prince Harry, our country would be quite another. By that I mean, when they studied, treated oneself at home. Invest money with its the economy, national commodities, in the domestic real estate.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles