The USA is a Universal Nation

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I think I made my point, how about checking china....
what point . . .This one ?

Quite clearly sir , your IQ level is even less than the 100 mark which is what an average US citizen is supposed to have . .
By proving that you haven't yet manged to learn to count

:laugh: yes sir you certainly did

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I don't like to stereotype but Mexicans supply the cheap labor for USA and Asians supply the brain power
both help USA maintain healthy growth.
I have not debated , any statistics on immigration ,

I am just sick of this conceitedness at display , by poorly informed smugs

Country flag

I think you should view it in a different light , this thread brings up a question i have wondered
about myself why do people from other countries prosper in USA and not in their own countries??
India has 1 million + engineers but Chinese come to build the infrastructure. Indian has 1 million+
doctors but India does not rank in the top 10 in medical research published. Why???

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I think you should view it in a different light , this thread brings up a question i have wondered
about myself why do people from other countries prosper in USA and not in their own countries??

I would have been very pleased if that was the original topic of this thread, but its not

Anyway , such a debate is not limited to one but many dimensions ,

and its not just US but true of many other countries .

Indians Immigrants to UK , Australia , and other European countries all have done very well for themselves

average american

1. United States 270
2. United Kingdom 101
3 Germany 76
4. France 49

India 1.2 billion people 8
China 1.4 billion poople 4
Do we conclude since immigrant earned 1/4 the noble prizes it was because of immigrants or do we just include the
USA is so much smarter then every one else.

Country flag
I would have very pleased if that was the original topic of this thread, but its not

Anyway , such a debate is not limited to one but many dimensions ,

and its not just US but true of many other countries .
not many i can think of except Canada, when i visited Europe most immigrants except
in UK lived in Ghettos for generations and were unskilled and uneducated and viewed
as criminals. The tour book even told you to avoid the areas they lived.

Country flag
1. United States 270
2. United Kingdom 101
3 Germany 76
4. France 49

India 1.2 billion people 8
China 1.4 billion poople 4
Do we conclude since immigrant earned 1/4 the noble prizes it was because of immigrants or do we just include the
You are taking this in a wrong direction, there are intelligent people all over the world
but not many places provide the platform to showcase their talent like USA.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
like i said , this thread was always about Self gratification of a lower then Avg american

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
not many i can think of except Canada, when i visited Europe most immigrants except
in UK lived in Ghettos for generations and were unskilled and uneducated and viewed
as criminals. The tour book even told you to avoid the areas they lived.
I have spent three years in UK myself and am well aware of how Indians (and that doesn't inculde Pakis)

are viewed there .

Whatever you may say , this phenomenon is not limited to US alone.

Country flag
Indians Immigrants to UK , Australia , and other European countries all have done very well for themselves
Indians as a community are hard working and sacrificing . I have seen many Indians
working 80 hours a week in USA. I have driven thousands of miles across the Northeast
and Southwest and I always had Indians filling the tank(punjabi mostly-hate stereotypes)
i was thinking what would happen if these guys didn't pump the gas. In my Upstate NY town
I have seen many guys start out pumping gas and now own their own gas stations.
How many countries does this happen in??

Last edited:
Country flag
I have spent three years in UK myself and am well aware of how Indians (and that doesn't inculde Pakis)

are viewed there .

Whatever you may say , this phenomenon is not limited to US alone.
USA is more of a "melting pot" then UK.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Indians as a community are hard working and sacrificing . I have seen many Indians
working 80 hours a week in USA. I have driven thousands of miles across the Northeast
and Southwest and I always had Indians filling the tank(punjabi mostly-hate stereotypes)
i was thinking what would happen if these guys didn't pump the gas. In my Upstate NY town
I have seen many guys start out pumping gas and now own many of their own gas stations.
How many countries does this happen in??
I

Unlike US most of Indians who immigrated to UK , happened to be lascars ,ayahs, domestic servants and nannies, in other words from the lowest strata of Indian society yet they have done extremely well for themselves

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Indian

A study by Joseph Rowntree Foundation in 2007 found British Indians have among the lowest poverty rates among different ethnic groups in Britain second only to white British..
Gujarati people are on average the wealthiest Indians, and the second wealthiest community group after Jewish people, in the UK, with a median total household wealth of £229,000

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
USA is more of a "melting pot" then UK.
Fair enough . . .
I completely agree with that ,

Its just that , the reason has little to do with US being smarter then India

but with the quality of immigrants , only the US has the privilege of having admitted only the most well educated Indians ,

unlike the UK where the indian diaspora largely consists of descendants of Lascars , Ayahs or nannies etc.

Country flag
Unlike US most of Indians who immigrated to UK , happened to be lascars ,ayahs, domestic servants and nannies, in other words from the lowest strata of Indian society yet they have done extremely well for themselves

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Indian
Gujuratis are divided in 2 groups most have been in UK for generations
and the smaller group of newly arrived immigrants. Is this study lumping both
together?

average american

I agree with you people can achieve their potential in the USA better then other countries. I think that is the difference.
There is a corlation between people being able to achieve their potential and wealth or between IQ and wealth.
A Few Thoughts on IQ and the Wealth of Nations | VDARE.com
The IQ structures of the two giga-countries, China and India, demand more intense study, in part because the future history of the world will hinge in no small part on their endowments of human capital. The demography of India is especially complex due to its caste system, which resembles Jim Crow on steroids and acid. By discouraging intermarriage, caste has subdivided the Indian people into an incredible number of micro-races. In India, according to the dean of population genetics, L.L. Cavalli-Sforza, "The total number of endogamous communities today is around 43,000"¦" We know that some of those communities - such as the Zoroastrian Parsees of Bombay - are exceptionally intelligent.

But we can't say with any confidence what is the long run IQ potential of Indians overall. Their current IQ score (81) is low, especially compared to China (100), the other country with hundreds of millions of poor peasants. Yet, keep in mind just how narrow life in rural India was for so long. In 1952, on the fifth anniversary of independence, the Indian government commissioned a survey to find out if the average Indian villager had heard yet that the British had gone. The study was quietly cancelled when early results showed that the average villager had never heard that the British had ever arrived!

It appears likely that some combination of malnutrition, disease, inbreeding, lack of education, lack of mental stimulation, lack of familiarity with abstract reasoning and so forth can keep people from reaching their genetic potential for IQ. Lynn himself did early studies demonstrating that malnutrition drives down IQ.

Country flag
Fair enough . . .
I completely agree with that ,

Its just that , the reason has little to do with US being smarter then India

but with the quality of immigrants , only the US has the privilege of having admitted only the most well educated Indians ,

unlike the UK where the indian diaspora largely consists of descendants of Lascars , Ayahs or nannies etc.
It is not so much a comparision of intelligence but opportunity. IMO

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I underlined it for you Sir. You should back read your earlier posts on who has showed more conceit... Maybe you've drunk too much of your Indian cool aid.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles