The USA is a Universal Nation

average american

The USA is a Universal Nation, a country that draws people from all parts of the world - people of all colors, creeds and religions and finds a way to live togather and harness their talent and build a kind of universal dream. By gathering the best and the brightist,, Americans and those that imigrate accomplishments astound the world in the areas of space, science, military, and medicine. More people have come to the USA from other countries and been awarded more nobel prizes then they have been award to their home countries. Examples only one Indian has been awarded a nobel prizes for science in India but six have been awarded nobel prizes for science in the USA. No Chinese has ever been awarded a Nobel Prize for Science in China but eight Chinese have been awarded Nobel Prize for Science in the USA. the average IQ of an Indian in India is 81, the average I Q of an Indian emigrant to the USA is 115.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
The USA is a Universal Nation, a country that draws people from all parts of the world - people of all colors, creeds and religions and finds a way to live togather and harness their talent and build a kind of universal dream. By gathering the best and the brightist,, Americans and those that imigrate accomplishments astound the world in the areas of space, science, military, and medicine. More people have come to the USA from other countries and been awarded more nobel prizes then they have been award to their home countries. Examples only one Indian has been awarded a nobel prizes for science in India but six have been awarded nobel prizes for science in the USA. No Chinese has ever been awarded a Nobel Prize for Science in China but eight Chinese have been awarded Nobel Prize for Science in the USA. the average IQ of an Indian in India is 81, the average I Q of an Indian emigrant to the USA is 115.

What a load of self gratifying hooey !

b t w

Thanks for confirming that the average American (like urself i presume) is duller then an Average Indian under same circumstances :sad:

something we knew all along . :nod:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
b t w Just out of Curiosity who are those 6 Indians who have been awarded Nobel for science while in USA ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Dont get me wrong this thread pleases me :D

:santa: :dancemasti: :balle: :hippo: :pedobear:

average american

b t w Just out of Curiosity who are those 6 Indians who have been awarded Nobel for science while in USA ?

Ronald Ross

Medicine

Foreign citizens born in India

Rudyard Kipling

Literature

Foreign citizens born in India

Rabindranath Tagore

Literature

Citizen of British India

C.V. Raman

Physics

Citizen of British India

Har Gobind Khorana

Medicine

Foreign citizens of Indian origin

Mother Teresa

Peace

Citizen of India

Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar

Physics

Amartya Sen

Economic Sciences

Citizen of India

VS Naipaul

Literature

Venkatraman Ramakrishnan

Chemistry

More whoms parents were born in India or half Indian.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Quite clearly sir , your IQ level is even less than the 100 mark which is what an average US citizen is supposed to have . .

Do u remember the word 'Science' that u urself used in your original post or do i have to
repost it for the benefit of your very weak memory ?

Even if i accept foreigners born in India, which is ridiculous TBH , The list would just include

1. Ronald Ross .:lol:

2. C.V. Raman

3. Har Gobind Khorana

4. Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar

5. Venkatraman Ramakrishnan

That economics is a branch of science is a claim that even chimpanzees would find cheerworthy , :cheer2:

But let me even accommodate this absurdity, to humor you ,

but Alas! . . . Amartya Sen is a thorough Indian , both by birth and Citizenship, :sad:

So unfortunately , as much as i would like to amuse you , the List falls short of your ridiculous claim of 6

Please do not embarrass the less duller natives of your otherwise great country by posting here Sir , i recommend :borat:

No offence to other American Readers . . .

I like you guys , Its just i believe even the hardcore spin doctors from ur nation do a less botched up job then the gentleman above.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I agree that no other country in the World draws more immigrants than the US. No other country much less an Asian country can match this unique ability.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I agree that no other country in the World draws more immigrants than the US. No other country much less an Asian country can match this unique ability.
Ah, the good old days, when we only had the Irish, Chinese, and Italians to discriminate against...

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Apparently the lesser the IQ , greater the chances of people indulging in glorify America baloney

Anyway may i ask , asianobserve here what in his opinion is the meaning of the term '3rd World' ?

and when were Italy and Ireland '3rd world'

it seems some of the knowledge of the people here is coming from cartoons

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American immigration history can be viewed in four epochs: the colonial period, the mid-nineteenth century, the turn of the twentieth century, and post-1965. Each period brought distinct national groups, races and ethnicities to the United States. During the seventeenth century, approximately 175,000 Englishmen migrated to Colonial America.[11] Over half of all European immigrants to Colonial America during the 17th and 18th centuries arrived as indentured servants.[12] The mid-nineteenth century saw mainly an influx from northern Europe; the early twentieth-century mainly from Southern and Eastern Europe; post-1965 mostly from Latin America and Asia.

Historians estimate that fewer than one million immigrants—perhaps as few as 400,000—crossed the Atlantic during the 17th and 18th centuries.[13] The 1790 Act limited naturalization to "free white persons"; it was expanded to include blacks in the 1860s and Asians in the 1950s.[14] In the early years of the United States, immigration was fewer than 8,000 people a year,[15] including French refugees from the slave revolt in Haiti. After 1820, immigration gradually increased. From 1836 to 1914, over 30 million Europeans migrated to the United States.[16] The death rate on these transatlantic voyages was high, during which one in seven travelers died.[17] In 1875, the nation passed its first immigration law, the Page Act of 1875.[18]

The peak year of European immigration was in 1907, when 1,285,349 persons entered the country.[19] By 1910, 13.5 million immigrants were living in the United States.[20] In 1921, the Congress passed the Emergency Quota Act, followed by the Immigration Act of 1924. The 1924 Act was aimed at further restricting the Southern and Eastern Europeans, especially Jews, Italians, and Slavs, who had begun to enter the country in large numbers beginning in the 1890s.[21] Most of the European refugees fleeing the Nazis and World War II were barred from coming to the United States.[22]

Immigration patterns of the 1930s were dominated by the Great Depression, which hit the U.S. hard and lasted over ten years there. In the final prosperous year, 1929, there were 279,678 immigrants recorded,[23] but in 1933, only 23,068 came to the U.S.[13] In the early 1930s, more people emigrated from the United States than to it.[24] The U.S. government sponsored a Mexican Repatriation program which was intended to encourage people to voluntarily move to Mexico, but thousands were deported against their will.[25] Altogether about 400,000 Mexicans were repatriated.[26] In the post-war era, the Justice Department launched Operation Wetback, under which 1,075,168 Mexicans were deported in 1954.[27]

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, also known as the Hart-Cellar Act, abolished the system of national-origin quotas. By equalizing immigration policies, the act resulted in new immigration from non-European nations, which changed the ethnic make-up of the United States.[29] While European immigrants accounted for nearly 60% of the total foreign population in 1970, they accounted for only 15% in 2000.[30] Immigration doubled between 1965 and 1970, and again between 1970 and 1990.[31] In 1990, George H. W. Bush signed the Immigration Act of 1990,[32] which increased legal immigration to the United States by 40%.[33] Appointed by Bill Clinton,[34] the U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform recommended reducing legal immigration from about 800,000 people per year to approximately 550,000.[35] While an influx of new residents from different cultures presents some challenges, "the United States has always been energized by its immigrant populations," said President Bill Clinton in 1998. "America has constantly drawn strength and spirit from wave after wave of immigrants [...] They have proved to be the most restless, the most adventurous, the most innovative, the most industrious of people."[36]

An analysis of census data found that nearly eight million immigrants entered the United States from 2000 to 2005, more than in any other five-year period in the nation's history; 3.7 million of them entered illegally.[37][38] Since 1986 Congress has passed seven amnesties for illegal immigrants.[39] In 1986 president Ronald Reagan signed immigration reform that gave amnesty to 3 million illegal immigrants in the country.[40] Hispanic immigrants were among the first victims of the late-2000s recession,[41] but since the recession's end in June 2009, immigrants posted a net gain of 656,000 jobs.[42] Over 1 million immigrants were granted legal residence in 2011.[43]

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Apparently the lesser the IQ , greater the chances of people indulging in glorify America baloney

Anyway may i ask , asianobserve here what in his opinion is the meaning of the term '3rd World' ?

3rd World is losely used her to refer to poor countries. Even a pre-school child knows that that term is of recent vintage and not existing during the turn of the twentieth century European immigration wave to America. Anyway, please browse these Wiki articles and you'll know the participation of your fellow Indians, both legal and illegal migrants to the US...:thumb:

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I m not question the fact that today , Asian ,Mexicans etc form the bulk of immigrants to the US ,

its just that using these statistics to put themselves on a higher pedestal ,
Is done often by people with little or faulty knowledge , and even less intelligence,
but plentiful servings of arrogance.

I am pretty sure , the gentleman above had no idea of the real meaning of the term '3rd World' when he used it .

and if he did , i hope he would be kind enough to explain when was Italy from '3rd world'

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As a group, Asian immigrants stand out for their disproportionate participation in the top end of the labor market and high levels of education and income, according to the Pew report, "The Rise of Asian-Americans". Asians account for three-quarters of new H-1B visas for highly skilled workers. India alone accounted for 56% of H-1Bs issued in 2011. The median household income of Asian Americans was $66,000, compared with a national average of $49,800.

Asian immigrants to America surpass Hispanics in 2011 numbers | World news | guardian.co.uk

Talking about "IQ," it seems that a lot of your higher IQ countrymen are marching to the US... :rofl:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
3rd World is losely used her to refer to poor countries. Even a pre-school child knows that that term is of recent vintage and not existing during the turn of the twentieth century European immigration wave to America. Anyway, please browse these Wiki articles and you'll know the participation of your fellow Indians, both legal and illegal migrants to the US...:thumb:

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thank you for confirming my suspicions

You sir are just an example of those described by me in post #14 .

You are not even aware of the origin of the term '3rd world' but have the braggadocio to tell me what to read

The term 3rd world refers to the countries which remained Non aligned during the cold war era .

Here , Third World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it seems ur knowledge still suffers from the same gross stereotyping that a pre school american child suffers from

;) thanks for the links though :thumb:

:fim:

Last edited:

average american

Quite clearly sir , your IQ level is even less than the 100 mark which is what an average US citizen is supposed to have . .

Do u remember the word 'Science' that u urself used in your original post or do i have to
repost it for the benefit of your very weak memory ?

Even if i accept foreigners born in India, which is ridiculous TBH , The list would just include

1. Ronald Ross .:lol:

2. C.V. Raman

3. Har Gobind Khorana

4. Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar

5. Venkatraman Ramakrishnan

That economics is a branch of science is a claim that even chimpanzees would find cheerworthy , :cheer2:

But let me even accommodate this absurdity, to humor you ,

but Alas! . . . Amartya Sen is a thorough Indian , both by birth and Citizenship, :sad:

So unfortunately , as much as i would like to amuse you , the List falls short of your ridiculous claim of 6

Please do not embarrass the less duller natives of your otherwise great country by posting here Sir , i recommend :borat:

No offence to other American Readers . . .

I like you guys , Its just i believe even the hardcore spin doctors from ur nation do a less botched up job then the gentleman above.
I think I made my point, how about checking china....
Main article: List of Chinese Nobel laureates
1.Liu Xiaobo, Peace, 2010
2.Charles K. Kao*, Physics, 2009
3.Roger Y. Tsien*, Chemistry, 2008
4.Gao Xingjian*, Literature, 2000
5.Daniel C. Tsui*, Physics, 1998
6.Steven Chu*, Physics, 1997
7.Yuan T. Lee*, Chemistry, 1986
8.Samuel C. C. Ting*, Physics, 1976
9.Chen Ning Yang*, Physics, 1957
10.Tsung-Dao Lee*, Physics, 1957

average american

On the average the I Q of immigrants is higher then non imigrants.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles