The US desire to make India a bulwark against China

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Raja is NOT decorated or is he?

He participated in the Battle of Hili. That is about all.

Maj M. Akram received Nishan-e-Haider posthumously.

Col Dhan Singh Thapa PVC was my battalion commander, Col Hoshiyar Singh, PVC is my friend and Maj R Parmeshswarn PVC (posthumous) is from my unit . That does not mean that I have won it!

Therefore, what is the connection.

If the article appended is indeed his, I am glad that there are such rather shallow chaps who are military and strategic analysts in Pakistan.

The article is downright tripe in case it was not written as a humour piece and instead as a serious piece of defence analysis.
Same article is published at following site where the info about writer is appended with the article.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/01/30/the-us-make-india-a-bulwark-against-china/

Iamanidiot

JP,

One cannot comment on an officer cadre by meeting a couple of them.

I am sure there will be rather intelligent officers in the PA, but this man is a fruitcake.

I am astounded the if his credential as given by Ajtr is correct, then it is a sad commentary.

While one would not be very careful airing his opinion in a drawing room conversation amongst friends, one would be very sure that his military reputation is not sullied when he is writing a piece for public consumption, lest one turns out to be ludicrously inept.

I am afraid, this article by Raja would not find any place, even in informal Indian military magazines, if it were written by Indian Officer wanting to go in print.
sir If one or two are fruitcakes we can think of them as an exception.But exception seems to be the norm in this particular army.If delurious individuals like this become brigadiers iam trying to figure out what sort of delirium the soldier cadre is in.Sir these buffons seem to be so out of touch with reality sir it looks so ficitous.
Trulry fact is stranger than fiction sometimes

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
sir If one or two are fruitcakes we can think of them as an exception.But exception seems to be the norm in this particular army.If delurious individuals like this become brigadiers iam trying to figure out what sort of delirium the soldier cadre is in.Sir these buffons seem to be so out of touch with reality sir it looks so ficitous.
Trulry fact is stranger than fiction sometimes
A rudderless people, buffeted by the winds of incongruity and internal contradiction of assimilating their birth (of the Nation), friendless because of violence export, will clutch straws.

The good Brigadier of Pakistan is a worthy example of total frustration and angst at being international failures!

Have pity on them. The dream to have a nation of the Pure, has turned out to be so adulterated that they are at sixes and sevens amongst themselves with none there to show them light!

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

It more looks like impotent rage and fear of India and the IA in general.Surely individuals like this are a threat to themselves and India.Sir any instances when the IA stomped them so badly that they lost their mental stability

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The author seriously seems to have lost it and it IS a Paki perspective. Simple as that. No one is more anti-mainstream Hindu in their words than Pakistanis in general. It is understandable since they lack an identity themselves dwelling in the midst of their actual civilization that they deny and a bunch of alien cultures that refuse to fit them in completely. Alas! identity crisis at its best :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles