The Tibetans who fought the 1971 war

KS

Bye bye DFI
No son we werent indians... we were (me being baluch) baluch,pashtuns,punjabis,sindhis etc... while ur country was under colonials for 200 years mine was like 49 n no we didnt see any british n our cities nor we have those anglo-indians in our country like you indians..lol

jhon de selva,de souza n what not.. they changed ur genetics.

:facepalm:

Anglo-Indians are people who have mixed Indian and British ancestry, or people of British descent born or living in India, Pakistan, or Myanmar, now mainly historical in the latter sense

blueblood

Tibetans can join china or just commit suicide like their monks.
Or they can wage a war against PLA, but fortunately for you and your friends Tibetans are peace loving people. Or else a country full of surrender monkeys like yours will be begging the them to stop the onslaught.

Originally Posted by ice berg
The Chinese took over Tibet in 1959. In 1960, the Government of India established a Force known as the Indo-Tibetan Border Force. Tibetan Establishment 22 was established in November 1962.

Moreover, I told them that Establishment 22 had not been created to fight 'for India'; rather it was established with the sole aim to fight the Chinese.

When the regiment was established, there was a mutual agreement that we would fight the Chinese. This did not happen.

The directive came from the department of security of the Central Tibetan Administration in Dharamsala.

The department had called us for a meeting. They told us that there was no alternative but to go to war 'for India.'

Interesting. And people wonder why China supported Pakistan.
You reap what you sow
ITBP is a border patrol police force. On the other hand, SFF is a full blown Special Ops unit created after the 62 debacle. So my friend it will be you who will be facing the wrath of these battle hardened Tibetans. And unlike 50s they are well equipped and well trained.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Guys lets get back on topic. Pakistan is not the topic here.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
It amusing to see so many replying the Pakisthani Nationalist..

'Pakistani Nationalist' seems to be very popular among us, do he ?

Pakistani Nationalist

Care to read these links?lol

Last name doesn't represent genes bedouin...lol.
Did yours change? my last name is Khan... first is sardar...

Urs must be jimmy or tony...lol

Or they can wage a war against PLA, but fortunately for you and your friends Tibetans are peace loving people. Or else a country full of surrender monkeys like yours will be begging the them to stop the onslaught.
62?lol

But a Pakistani ?
Depends upon gender... looks like ur suffering frm mood swings common for a woman goin through periods...lol

Lol u mean christians? yeah.. though 99.9% of them migrated to UK... as for your source...:scared2:

Last name doesn't represent genes bedouin...lol.

62?lol

But a Pakistani ?
Depends upon gender... looks like ur suffering frm mood swings common for a woman goin through periods...lol

Lol u mean christian? yeah.. though 99.9% of them migrated to UK... as for your source...:scared2:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Jimmy and Tony are "first" names bedouin.
Oh..a lot of our "Chinese" friends here are Jimmy and Tony, must have messed up genes.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Jimmy and Tony are "first" names bedouin.
Oh..a lot of our "Chinese" friends here are Jimmy and Tony, must have messed up genes.
dova yank drones are flying over his house and he's commenting on who is slave :pound:

SpArK

SORCERER
Care to read these links?lol
As most of the other places it was made a province.

For example the place from i was, Kerala, was never under direct rule but the kingdoms needed to pay the sum.

Kerala was even not conquered by mughal or other kingdoms..

Regarding ur place.. wasnt even the big port of Gwadar captured and ransacked by Portuguese way back in 1581?

Maybe most colonials didnt wanted it directly under it as the place is still under developed as far as i know.

The al jaseera video on Baluchistan posted recently surely showed some light on the real issues.

Anyway the topic is not Pakistan or Baluchistan , so i reserve my further arguments fo another thread on the issue.

Pakistani Nationalist

It amusing to see so many replying the Pakisthani Nationalist..

'Pakistani Nationalist' seems to be very popular among us, do he ?
Thanks man... i know im cool... though i accept u guys are being lenient towards me considering the fact tht Pak members r not allowed here..lol and abusing Pakistan n celebrating death n destruction is encourage on dfi!

:thumb:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
This thread is not about Pakistan. Anymore OTs will be deleted.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Thanks man... i know im cool... though i accept u guys are being lenient towards me considering the fact tht Pak members r not allowed here..lol and abusing Pakistan n celebrating death n destruction is encourage on dfi!

:thumb:
1. Pakistani members are allowed here. For your sake, I would request you to show some patience. Engage with members whom you are comfortable with.

2. Abusing or celebrating death and destruction is not encouraged on DFI. However, you must at least realize that Indians have strong emotions when it comes to Pakistan.

And this thread isn't about Pakistan :)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
paaji he has been banned before countless times for trolling.

his sole intention is that only. chuck him out!

amoy

It's about China..as good as Pakistan...You know..the "taller than, deeper than.." stuff ;)
this thread isn't abt China either. it tells tales abt how Tibetans bravely fought Indian wars. So leave China out of this

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Anyone notice LOL relation here..

Is, Mr, nice guy is PN ?

Btw, in terrorist forum their is also a Nice guy under Vietnamese flag..

PN are you Nice guy too ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles