The Tibetans who fought the 1971 war

ice berg

The Chinese took over Tibet in 1959. In 1960, the Government of India established a Force known as the Indo-Tibetan Border Force. Tibetan Establishment 22 was established in November 1962.

Moreover, I told them that Establishment 22 had not been created to fight 'for India'; rather it was established with the sole aim to fight the Chinese.

When the regiment was established, there was a mutual agreement that we would fight the Chinese. This did not happen.

The directive came from the department of security of the Central Tibetan Administration in Dharamsala.

The department had called us for a meeting. They told us that there was no alternative but to go to war 'for India.'

Interesting. And people wonder why China supported Pakistan.
You reap what you sow.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The Chinese took over Tibet in 1959. In 1960, the Government of India established a Force known as the Indo-Tibetan Border Force. Tibetan Establishment 22 was established in November 1962.

Moreover, I told them that Establishment 22 had not been created to fight 'for India'; rather it was established with the sole aim to fight the Chinese.

Interesting. And people wonder why China supported Pakistan.
You reap what you sow.

The Idea is made back in 62 and 67..

Establishment 22 is still active but use in Counter terror operations, they have contributed in both 65 & 71 Wars..

They are deigned to be fully operational in War times with China..

Last edited:

Nirvana

Tibetans can join china or just commit suicide like their monks.
At one stage Dalai Lama and those in exile and even Tibetan's gave up dream of Independence and were Demanding full Autonomy , but this recent Chinese Crackdown in Tibet has resulted to violence there and self-Immolation by monks but somehow this is Noway in concern of Pakistan

sometime you people show Height of "Boot-Licking"

Pakistani Nationalist

At one stage Dalai Lama and those in exile and even Tibetan's gave up dream of Independence and were Demanding full Autonomy , but this recent Chinese Crackdown in Tibet has resulted to violence there and self-Immolation by monks but somehow this is Noway in concern of Pakistan

sometime you people show Height of "Boot-Licking"
Tibetens fighting against my country is my concern "shoe licker"

amoy

As those Tibetans have disowned China and bear allegiance with another country, all we can do is wish them all the best in their service for India.

--- "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other."

Indianboy

Country flag
As those Tibetans have disowned China and bear allegiance with another country, all we can do is wish them all the best in their service for India.

--- "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other."
It means that we should do the same to pakistan also...

Pakistani Nationalist

:laugh: While posting this you Paki's forget that you were Indian's too and were Slaves to British !!

Epic facepalm for You :lol:
No son we werent indians... we were (me being baluch) baluch,pashtuns,punjabis,sindhis etc... while ur country was under colonials for 200 years mine was like 49 n no we didnt see any british n our cities nor we have those anglo-indians in our country like you indians..lol

jhon de selva,de souza n what not.. they changed ur genetics.

SpArK

SORCERER
No son we werent indians... we were (me being baluch) baluch,pashtuns,punjabis,sindhis etc... while ur country was under colonials for 200 years mine was like 49 n no we didnt see any british n our cities nor we have those anglo-indians in our country like you indians..lol

kalat was under british since 1839

Imperial Gazetteer2 of India, Volume 6, page 279 -- Imperial Gazetteer of India -- Digital South Asia Library

Baluchistan (Chief Commissioner's Province) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Last name doesn't represent genes bedouin...lol.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles