The Threat of the Sangh Parivar

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by pmaitra, Oct 30, 2013.

1. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

3. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

From what I've seen off, atleast the myths are pretty stupid. Plus this seems like it's an old article.

He tries to say all terrorists are not muslim......and argues that ULFA and northeast groups are Hindu/Christian terror groups..lol wtf?

The thing about fertility rate , the 2001 suvey. Hindus — 2.0 Muslims — 3.4 Sikhs — 2.1 Christians — 2.1 Buddhists — 2.1 Jains — 1.4 Animists and Others — 2.99 Tribals — 3.16 Scheduled Castes — 2.89

While he tries to use national health survey and has a very round about stat, that seems quite twisted (every "young woman, at the same economic level..")..but even so, plain numbers are there above.

Then he talks about cultures, hwo they arrived here andvarious elements have been assimilated, similarly would he accept curry, pappadums are british culture. stupid comparison.

It seems christian conversions are a myth:pound: This should tell you how credible the paper is. These are just a few things that I noticed..there was something more about hindus having a very high growth rate in kashmir or something, where poor muslims were being abused.

Oh heres more, 2002 riots were pre planned by hindu extremists, and should be condemned as a terrorist act.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    VIP, A chauhan, hit&run and 1 other person like this.
  4. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the response.

Your data might be correct. There is one subtle difference between "Fertility Rate," and "Population Rise or Decline." What the article mentions is the share of the population of Christians, which in the larger perspective of percentage, has actually declined. Why this happened is unclear, and I would assume that more Christians died than were born, thus causing a total negative growth of the Christian population w.r.t. the overall population growth.

5. Defenceindia2010

Defenceindia2010 Regular Member

This is a typical apologist document of the new age Liberal Communist who sympathies with Islamist and Christian view of the world this guys sense of facts and history are amateurish at best. The Deoband Movement, Indian Mujaheddin, SIMI and the Christian Missionary groups inspired by their evangelical baptist masters in U.S.A and Western Europe,(Nage insurgents in the northeast) are all supporting democracy by his analysis, not much attention should be given to an individual associated to a Foreign Governmental Organizations and as far as his thoughts on combating the Sangh,(Dream on).:dharma:

VIP and TrueSpirit like this.
  6. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

If there was a threat of the Sangh Paraivar (not that I care about them or their ideology), then India would have been swamped long ago.

The very fact that the majority of Indian finds them merely a disturbing distraction and nothing more, proves that they are no threat to anyone, except for those who wish to imagine a threat everywhere and anywhere when it suits their desire.

To much of time is spent in this country over issues that are not worth the bother!

It is time to think and solve bread and butter issues that is plaguing the nation than chase shadows of tilt against windmills like Don Quixote!

iNDiAN.96, VIP, TrueSpirit and 2 others like this.
  7. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

Sangh parivar
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I always wonder why Parivar dont have ladies as its member................

8. kseeker

kseeker Retired

It's a biased article ! I haven't read whole lot of crap however, had gone through few points which attracted me most.

An excerpt from the article

WTF ? They have been given equal rights as per our constitution; in fact, much more than that in the name of Holy Minority .

The stats provided by the author might be correct however, discrimination ? He is definitely delusional and sickular.

Who is stopping them to climb up the ladder ? Perhaps their own Maulvi's and Mulla's and author blames RSS, Sick :mad:

Every sane person knows, Muslim appeasement strategies adapted by sickular parties !

Again, whole load of crap :toilet:

Aren't those religion foreign to India ? What the hell is he talking about ?

He doesn't even know what RSS is about and he had written about their ideology just to criticize RSS !:tsk:

Bottom line is "This is not a neutral article", author is just trying to defame RSS and not worth reading even to kill your time, that's it :namaste:

9. Ray

What upsets me is that they wear rather odd fitting shorts than look like ladies bloomers.

Maybe that is why they don't find the requirement to have ladies in their midst!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ladies bloomers

happy, The Messiah, Singh and 2 others like this.
  10. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Sir, those shorts are pretty comfortable you know ;) Always Air Conditioned :D

happy, Mr.Ryu, VIP and 3 others like this.
  11. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

I was actually talking about this point:
    About the lower christian percentage that doesnt imply shrinking christian population, it could also mean that other populations grew faster.
    Example
    out of 100 people A-80, B-10,C-10.
    10 years later Out of 200 people A-160, B-25, C-15.
    thats still a 50 percent growth rate for C, but they are now 7.5% of the population, as opposed to 10%.

Plus christians demographics are pretty iffy, for example, a lot of dalit christian converts lie about their religion to get benefits given to dalits which are lost while converting to christianity, some preachers even ask them to lie about it during the census.

12. sayareakd

That is why ladies are not part of swam savak parivar.

kseeker likes this.
  13. TrueSpirit

TrueSpirit Senior Member Senior Member

Is that true ?

Can someone elaborate ? Was it never there or discontinued at at the some point ? What's the rationale behind this ?

However, I know of several female teachers/lecturers in Saraswati Shishu Mandirs' in HP/Uttaranchal/UP etc. who owe allegiance to RSS, & enforce the relevant discipline (physical exercises/sports/parade/volunteering service during calamities, hymns like rashtra-vandana, etc.) as a part of curriculum, extra-curricular activities & so on......

14. sayareakd

wonder what will be their dress code............

15. Ray

What is Uma Bharati?

Is she not of the RSS?

I think she is since she follows their agenda, or so it appears.

hit&run likes this.
  16. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Uma Bharti is an Ascetic Celibate and not a RSS member.

@sayareakd Women cannot become members of RSS, its a male organization. Imagine if there were young women in shorts in the Shakas, there will be mile long lines to join RSS. :pound:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    happy, pmaitra, The Messiah and 4 others like this.
  17. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Uma Bharti is perhaps external wing of RSS :laugh:

18. Singh

I didn't know Penguins could fly ? :taunt:

sayareakd likes this.
  19. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Update your knowledge... :taunt:

[​IMG]

happy, pmaitra, The Messiah and 3 others like this.
  20. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Rashtra Sevika Samiti : The Rashtra Sevika Samiti (National Women Volunteers Committee) is a Hindu women's organisation with similar ideology to that of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. However it runs parallel with Rashtriya Swayamsevek Sangh and it is not a part or women's wing of the Sangh. Membership and leadership is restricted to women and its activities are directed to nationalist devotion and mobilisation of Hindu women.

Present Pramukh Sanchalika: V Shantha Kumari (Shanthakka), Pramukh Karyavahika: Sita Annadanam

Rashtriya Sevika Samiti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Women Of The Sangh By Jyotirmaya Sharma

Dress code:

[​IMG]

21. Singh

@kseeker
    If they ain't wearing khaki knickers I ain't interested.

There are many wings of RSS like one for Muslims and another for Sikhs. These women are not RSS members.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    happy and TrueSpirit like this.