The Syrian Crisis

pankaj nema

Country flag
so what ? he is killing wahabi terrorists.
my knowledge is not on the short end of the stick. speaking of knowledge do you even know what these "innocent civilians" are doing ?
Shia Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism

Syria is the biggest supporter of Hamas

Terrorism is not the exclusive prerogative of Wahabis

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The entire Arab Muslim world is right now polarised along Shia Sunni lines because of what is happening in
Syria

Assad belongs to Shia Alawite community which rules Syria but has only 12 % of Syria's population
everyone knows that.

now tell me those 12% comprise whole of the army that his following his orders ? yes sunnis are in the army and some of them are following his orders. this is geopolitics and saudis want there wahani kind in power.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Messiah

The people of Syria only want an end to this one family one community rule that is all

So just because they are Sunnis they should be allowed to die

pankaj nema

Country flag
Having seen the Arab spring from such closely Syrians too want their freedom that is what they are fighting for
and getting massacred thanks to China and Russia

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
@ Messiah

The people of Syria only want an end to this one family one community rule that is all

not sunnis but those who are wahabi supporters.

if you dont know this "mass murdering terrorist" assad was one of the few who still traded with India when sanctions were imposed on us by the west.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Having seen the Arab spring from such closely Syrians too want their freedom that is what they are fighting for
and getting massacred thanks to China and Russia
and why do you care about them personally ? i couldn't give two shits!

it is in India's interest that saudi funded wahabis dont come into power.

Param

@ Messiah

Some one said he was right wing. Why does some one one from the right wing back home care whether they are Shias or Sunnis?

pankaj nema

Country flag

if you dont know this mass murdering terrorist assad was one of the few who still traded with India when sanctions were imposed on us by the west.
The Messiah said:
it is in India's interest that saudi funded wahabis dont come into power.
BS again India NEVER had much trade with Syria anyway

Secondly Syria is NOT as rich as Saudi in oil SO even if Wahabis come to power it DOES not affect India

What will Wahabis do ? Give 5 Billion to Pakistan . NOT possible

Syria is a middle income country with a modest economy

pankaj nema

Country flag
Some one said he was right wing. Why does some one one from the right wing back home care whether they are Shias or Sunnis?
There is a principle involved here That is why I called Assad as Hitler

I hate all dictators and dictatorship that is why I want this Assad to go

What right does any dictator have to rule over millions of people

NOW even Egypt also has gone down the Muslim Brother hood path ie Islamic governance

But at least the people have got rid of Mubarak

Similarly Libyans too got rid of Gaddafi , good for them

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
BS again India NEVER had much trade with Syria anyway

Secondly Syria is NOT as rich as Saudi in oil SO even if Wahabis come to power it DOES not affect India

What will Wahabis do ? Give 5 Billion to Pakistan . NOT possible

Syria is a middle income country with a modest economy
with assad in power we will get more contracts than if its under wahabi power where most will be bagged by the west.

wahabis have been funding pakis since independence.

pankaj nema

Country flag
It is good if there is a Shia counterbalance to Sunni majority in the Middle East.
No Sir It makes no difference to us

At least Wahabi Saudi Arabia does not call for wiping out Israel from the map of the world

And infact it is ALLEGED that Syria is HOLDING up the Israel Palestinian peace process
because Syrian Alawite Mr Assad is the biggest supporter of Hamas

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
There is a principle involved here That is why I called Assad as Hitler

I hate all dictators and dictatorship that is why I want this Assad to go

What right does any dictator have to rule over millions of people

NOW even Egypt also has gone down the Muslim Brother hood path ie Islamic governance

But at least the people have got rid of Mubarak

Similarly Libyans too got rid of Gaddafi , good for them
I dont care about them.

I only care about interests of India.

pankaj nema

Country flag
with assad in power we will get more contracts than if its under wahabi power where most will be bagged by the west.

At present we hardly have any contracts in Syria And Though the 75 % of population
of Sunni Wahabis will come to power they will try to improve their own lives with the
oil wealth of Syria rather than indulge in charity to Pakistan

PAkistan has been FINANCIALLY dumped by even Saudis SO why would Syrians encourage them

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
At present we hardly have any contracts in Syria And Though the 75 % of population
of Sunni Wahabis will come to power they will try to improve their own lives with the
oil wealth of Syria rather than indulge in charity to Pakistan

PAkistan has been FINANCIALLY dumped by even Saudis SO why would Syrians encourage them
they could kill themselves for all i care. you see i ONLY care about India.

and it is in India interest that fewer the wahabis the better. saudis still fund the pakis.

ashicjose

@ messiah
Sir,
In Syria no one can raise voice against the gov.people afraid even to whisper, many disappeared in Syria becoz of secret agents working for the gov.

pankaj nema

Country flag
The Syrian massacre will be even bigger than Rawanda

US will have to go in if Saudis implore them to do so

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
now tell me those 12% comprise whole of the army that his following his orders ? yes sunnis are in the army and some of them are following his orders.
12% shia makes Assad a popular deserving ruler? or 88% sunni makes protestors a group of wahabi terrorists? Neither is convincing. Which side represents the general public of Syria better? It could be the way fractured verdicts are announced in a non-democratic country.
By the way, his sunni army is gradually deserting him.

Don't know about India, but he sure does and will favor China-Iran-Russia trio (if he survived). These three have been appearing on the same side of the line at many issues lately.
While the western media has been feeding us their side of the story very well, we haven't heard the Syrian regime regularly. They could do better in foreign relation and their diplomatic PR around the world if they don't want to look like monsters.
India had a soft corner for this regime for reasons you know very well but unabated violence between state and its people is an increasingly difficult situation to ignore. There a civilian casualties and we cannot call them all wahabi terrorists.
Just like the stone pelters of last year in Kashmir were citizenry, stage managed by goons and separatists; this case also could be a remote controlled one.
But Assad's hard handed dealing is only demonizing the state further. He will further loose more support internationally, which was already scarce.

Regards,
Virendra

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles