The Syrian Crisis

arpakola

The Turks claimed that they gave warning also .. !!
The distance (if we beleave the Tuskish story) passed through "Turkish" territory is 2,7 Km. For a plane passing with say 500km/h that distance is passed within 19 sec.
So within this time slot the Turks managed to give warning , dedicated the target , made the decision to hit and fired..!!
What magnificent pilots they have..!!! :eek:

arpakola

Turkey begs for war
https://twitter.com/agitpapa?lang=de

agitpapa ‏@agitpapa 20 Min.Vor 20 Minuten
agitpapa hat Zaid Benjamin retweetet
RU rescue chopper damaged by TR fire made emergency landing. Could be more casualties.

Zaid Benjamin:
Emergency landing by Russian helicopter on one of the Syrian gov-controlled heights in Latakkia - Pro-#Damascus Central Military Media

Last edited:

arpakola

rip RIP

shot on the ground ?

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Akim

Professional
Country flag

arpakola

Terrorist shot Russian pilot on landing with Parachute

Last edited:

Bahamut

This Is NATO: Turkey Downs Russian Jet While US Gives ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers
We've said it before: The “war on terror” is a sad joke

Riley Waggaman
15 seconds ago | 7 8

Donate!

Shares

The news of Turkish F-16 fighters shooting down a Russian military jet over Syria sounds like the beginning of Fallout 5. Turkey's reckless act of war (not to sound dramatic, but that's what it is) is even more mind-melting when juxtaposed with this nugget of absurdity:The US gave ISIS a 45-minute “heads up” before launching air strikes against its oil tanker convoys. This “anti-terror” tactic was unceremoniously announced at a recent Defense Department press conference (hat tip to Zerohedge):

Early Sunday morning in Al-Bukamal, which is the southern blue circle number two, you see two blue circles there. They both represent Tidal Wave II operations, but we're in the southern one – the one further towards the bottom of your screen, there.

In Al-Bukamal, we destroyed 116 tanker trucks, which we believe will reduce ISIL's ability to transport its stolen oil products.

This is our first strike against tanker trucks, and to minimize risks to civilians, we conducted a leaflet drop prior to the strike. We did a show of force, by – we had aircraft essentially buzz the trucks at low altitude.

So, I do have copy of the leaflet, and I have got some videos, so why don't you pull the leaflet up. Let me take a look at it so I can talk about it.

As you can see, it's a fairly simple leaflet, it says, “Get out of your trucks now, and run away from them.” A very simple message.

And then, also, “Warning: airstrikes are coming. Oil trucks will be destroyed. Get away from your oil trucks immediately. Do not risk your life.”

And so, these are the leaflets that we dropped – about 45 minutes before the airstrikes actually began.

A friendly “heads up” from the Pentagon
Shooting down Russian jets, but giving ISIS oil tanker drivers time to flee — clearly this “shows” something, no? And then there's this bit of news from yesterday:

Syrian forces recently captured an Islamic State (Isis) oil tanker from Hasakah, which it claimed operated between Syria and Turkey. The development has once again fuelled speculations that Turkey has been aiding Isis.

This is NATO.

Bahamut

Report: Russia Begins Ground Operations in Syria
The Jerusalem Post, citing a Kuwaiti newspaper, reports that “Russian forces have already taken over multiple strategic positions and have forced numerous rebel battalions to retreat”

Rudy Panko
1 hour ago | 1,288 42

Donate!

Shares

Now fighting in Syria?
http://russia-insider.com/sites/insider/files/13940902000647_PhotoI.jpg

Ads by High StairsAd Options

is reporting that Russia has begun ground operations in Syria — and is helping to hold recent territorial gains made by Syria's army against the “moderate” rebels (yes, that includes ISIS). The report claims that

Russian military forces have been providing cover for T-90 tanks along with military air support which have attacked multiple strategic targets held by rebel forces in Idlib and Latakia.

In September, multiple US officials claimed that Russia had positioned about a half dozen tanks at a Syrian airfield at the center of a military buildup.
One US official said seven Russian T-90 tanks were observed at the airfield near Latakia, a stronghold of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

The Kuwaiti report adds that Russian forces have already taken over multiple strategic positions and have forced numerous rebel battalions to retreat. The report did not disclose whether there were Russian army casualties.

Iran's state-controlled Fars news agency is also reporting this story — an interesting move, considering Iran's close military cooperation with Russia in Syria.

The reality is that there is almost certainly some level of Russian involvement on the ground against ISIS and its “moderate” partners in crime. It could be a handful of Russian military advisors, or limited special operations carried out by Russia's elite forces. Or, as this report claims, it's possible that Russian forces have begun to help Syria consolidate gains made possible by Russia's devastating air campaign.

According to Assad, Syrian forces are advancing on “almost” all fronts — and they probably need help holding these positions.

The truth, whether we want to admit it openly or not, is that no war can be won from the air. You need boots on the ground. But are they Russian boots? According to this new report, some of them are.

arpakola

http://charly015.blogspot.gr/2015/11/derribo-de-un-su-24m-en-siria-incidente.html
And what we see is that the space traveled by the aircraft of Russian air space to Turkish according to the Turkish version! is of about 2800 m. Remember, 5 minutes of warnings to aircraft of Russian according to the Turkish version!.

A calculation at flying pen. A plane like the Su-24M that can exceed Mach can perfectly be carrying out their mission of bombing at 6000 m of height and 500 or 600 or 700 km/h. Let's take the middle value, 600 km/h.

A Su-24M 600 km/h flying at 6000 m of height it would take for 16.8 seconds to traverse the 2.8 miles from the syrian airspace.

You can give a margin between input and output but from 16.8 seconds and 300 seconds (5 minutes) notices that denounce the turks there is a big difference.

Now I provide my opinion on this incident:

In my opinion, this has not been an incident of sudden, casual if you want. I think that the Ministry of defence Turkish wanted to trigger a crisis now that is leaving aside, for the account of the conversations of French with English, russians, and americans.

My opinion, I want to make it clear, is that the fighters turks went out to hunt a plane or a helicopter of russia is deliberate and knowing, as you know, that the rebels will stick to the Turkish border in order to achieve the "sanctuary" that offers Turkey and that it was only a matter of time that any aircraft Russian he would give him standing to bring this action, always with the umbrella of that violated its airspace.

Turkey was staying on the sidelines and with this blow on the table again to get full, and I don't think that is a coincidence.

Now move to Russia and Putin has already made an intervention quite hard to see in what results in the next few hours.

J.A.

Militants
I wan't rebells vs Assad in final fight.

ISIS will been destroyed by Russia's.

Hoe many troops of Russia in Syrian call ??

Bahamut

I wan't rebells vs Assad in final fight.

ISIS will been destroyed by Russia's.

Hoe many troops of Russia in Syrian call ??
Not much only SF and some troops for intel and sabotage plus to capture important area but nothing cannot be confirmed.Sources are from Israel so it up to u to trust

arpakola

The Russian version of the Russian-Turkish incident http://charly015.blogspot.gr/

The Russian version is that its aircraft not entered Turkish airspace and shows this series of chart to display (in red the route of the Russian aircraft in Turkish blue and purple the Syrian-Turkish border) ...The Russians have a chart showing the path of their aircraft at no time violated Turkish airspace and shows the point of impact and the plane crash ...
Unlike the present Turkish, the Russian radar recording ...It also indicates that a direct channel of communication between the Russian Defense Ministry and Turkish to start intervention to avoid these situations but the Turkish side has not used it opened.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles