The super ship fit for a superpower

drkrn

Chinese current anti-ship missile C-802 has a range of 350+ km and world major ship-based anti-aircraft systems have 150-167km range. So Chinese bombers have plenty time to fir their missile before geting into these anti-aircraft systems' kill zone.

I am not saying that these systems are useless. Simply each system has its own limit. There is no system can protect the ship 100%. In most case, you will need your own fighters to keep enemy's bombers far from your fleet, that is how american does it. But you have to remember something: India navy is not US navy and China is not iraq.
pls name one such bomber with china

mikhail

Country flag
Well, then PLA will march into new Delhi.

Bomber is useful.
Think that, if China keep sending 20-30 bombers with long range nuclear missile cruise along India border every day.
Do you feel pressure? What can you do? Shoot those bombers, and invited a full scale attack ?

Similar to ships....
your country doesn't have the guts nor the capabilities to launch a full scale invasion into the Indian territory.history has shown us that whenever your PLA met with a determined opponent it ran away with it's tail between it's legs!!i think you haven't yet forgotten about the Chola incident in 1967.
plus the last time your PLA tried to invade another sovereign nation it got some serious a$$ wh**ping from the Vietnamese Army reserves in 1979....:pound:

CCTV

your country doesn't have the guts nor the capabilities to launch a full scale invasion into the Indian territory.history has shown us that whenever your PLA met with a determined opponent it ran away with it's tail between it's legs!!i think you haven't yet forgotten about the Chola incident in 1967.
plus the last time your PLA tried to invade another sovereign nation it got some serious a$$ wh**ping from the Vietnamese Army reserves in 1979....:pound:
Well, keep your BS. Those stories are only consume by you Indians.

The recent even is that India soldiers throw PLA away by destroy their own bunkers.:rofl:

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
Su 30 mki is a air superiority fighter , but those bombers are in Chinese air space.:cool2:

Well , consider of the military gap between China and India , it not a hard task for PLA to walk in New Delhi.
if we compare the technological aspect in between India and china,then India is leagues ahead of china in terms of advance technology!!man your PLA is still flying all those rip off copies of Russian aircraft with unreliable avionics.how do you plan to counter the sophisticated Air defense capabilities that India has near the Indo-sino border when your aircraft don't even have a decent ECM capability.on the other hand,most of the IAF aircraft are fitted with the state of the art Israeli ECM pods(btw Israel builds the best ECM pods in the world).so while our fighters can counter your SAM batteries by jamming most of your missiles the same can't be said about your aircraft!!!

mikhail

Country flag
Well, keep your BS. Those stories are only consume by you Indians.

The recent even is that India soldiers throw PLA away by destroy their own bunkers.:rofl:
your PLA again fled with their tails between their legs when we moved reinforcements there.btw your mighty PLA wasn't stopped by the I.A. but by a platoon of I.T.B.P.(a central armed police force) jawans:rofl:

CCTV

if we compare the technological aspect in between India and china,then India is leagues ahead of china in terms of advance technology!!man your PLA is still flying all those rip off copies of Russian aircraft with unreliable avionics.how do you plan to counter the sophisticated Air defense capabilities that India has near the Indo-sino border when your aircraft don't even have a decent ECM capability.on the other hand,most of the IAF aircraft are fitted with the state of the art Israeli ECM pods(btw Israel builds the best ECM pods in the world).so while our fighters can counter your SAM batteries by jamming most of your missiles the same can't be said about your aircraft!!!
I don't think anyone in this forum agree with you by that.....

CCTV

your PLA again fled with their tails between their legs when we moved reinforcements there.btw your mighty PLA wasn't stopped by the I.A. but by a platoon of I.T.B.P.(a central armed police force) jawans:rofl:
Whatever, but you indian's way to defense is to destroy your own constructions. :rofl:

mikhail

Country flag
Whatever, but you indian's way to defense is to destroy your own constructions. :rofl:
ahh again you got that completely wrong!!i would strongly advice you not to post random b.s. in an international forum without a clear knowledge on a particular subject:rolleyes:.
we didn't construct an permanent bunker in that area,our jawans built some temporary shelters when they were camping there opposite to the PLA detachment.so technically we only demolished some tin sheds which had no significance at all.
now pray tell me why did your "invincible" PLA ran away with their tails between their legs after staying there for a couple of weeks!!:pound:

CCTV

ahh again you got that completely wrong!!i would strongly advice you not to post random b.s. in an international forum without a clear knowledge on a particular subject:rolleyes:.
we didn't construct an permanent bunker in that area,our jawans built some temporary shelters when they were camping there opposite to the PLA detachment.so technically we only demolished some tin sheds which had no significance at all.
now pray tell me why did your "invincible" PLA ran away with their tails between their legs after staying there for a couple of weeks!!:pound:
PLA waited and watch your show of destroy your own building.

mikhail

Country flag
PLA waited and watch your show of destroy your own building.
so basically your PLA soldiers lacked the guts required to confront a platoon of Central Armed Police and the only thing which they did was to wait there for a few weeks and later when the situation got a bit complicated they did what they generally do in such conditions which was to run away cowardly back to your own territories while the brave policemen of the I.T.B.P. stood there holding their ground against a force which was superior to them in literally every aspect!!so we all can clearly see the pattern here,don't we.....

CCTV

so basically your PLA soldiers lacked the guts required to confront a platoon of Central Armed Police and the only thing which they did was to wait there for a few weeks and later when the situation got a bit complicated they did what they generally do in such conditions which was to run away cowardly back to your own territories while the brave policemen of the I.T.B.P. stood there holding their ground against a force which was superior to them in literally every aspect!!so we all can clearly see the pattern here,don't we.....
The world have watched India did what China asked it to do - destroy their own buildings.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
@pmaitra

Too much trolling, feeding the trolls and dick measuring going on, all of which are off-topic, IMHO.
Your opinion, which we must agree with. And, involving the usual suspects: Chinese. At this point I could ignore every Chinese flag post and a couple of false flags, and miss nothing worthwhile on DFI. They are shameless and silly. Chinese complain they are abused, but they have earned every bit of their reputation here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles