The Special Relationship between Japan and India

sorcerer

Country flag
My first reaction : :rage: Why does this fu**er not get it?
My reaction after thinking 1 minute: :facepalm: Maybe he is mad. A lost cause.

My reaction after thinking for a while:
Now I finally get it. This guy is as an optimist.
Something like this -----> :lehappy:.
This guy is a 50 cents propaganda dude for china under false flag.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
@busesaway dear.......

This is an Indian forum so what you think most dont give a Fcuk.

Are you Chinese ? Do you understand sovereignity,democracy etc...

busesaway

I support a "united" India. It's just that I believe that a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic India would be better served with a federalized multi-national India. It's not as if India hasn't thrived as an empire before, and we've got the EU and USSR as a successful example of how such a political union could work.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
I support a "united" India. It's just that I believe that a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic India would be better served with a federalized multi-national India. It's not as if India hasn't thrived as an empire before, and we've got the EU and USSR as a successful example of how such a political union could work.
Are you trying to pick a fight with us?
How is this post of yours related to the topic of this thread?
Are you here just to troll on?

We do not need your needless concerns about the unity of the Union of India.
EU and USSR could learn how to unite from India. Not the other way round. Stop mentioning examples of failed unions as if they are somehow better than The Republic of India.

And stick to the damned topic. Talk only about India-Japan relations on this thread.

And change that flag to PRC's flag. You aren't fooling anyone with that South Korean flag.

busesaway

Are you trying to pick a fight with us?
How is this post of yours related to the topic of this thread?
Are you here just to troll on?

We do not need your needless concerns about the unity of the Union of India.
EU and USSR could learn how to unite from India. Not the other way round. Stop mentioning examples of failed unions as if they are somehow better than The Republic of India.

And stick to the damned topic. Talk only about India-Japan relations on this thread.

And change that flag to PRC's flag. You aren't fooling anyone with that South Korean flag.
I don't think I'm asking for anything too controversial. I'll change my language slightly to better reflect the idea of "unity", but I don't feel that I'm proposing anything that will hurt or weaken India.

The idea of transferring more powers to the states is something that's advocated by many Indian think-tanks and intellectuals. Last year, federal government "devolved" federal money by increasing the grants given to state governments and Modi frequently talks about "cooperative federalism".

I take the view that allowing people the live the way they want will mean less arguments (less protests, less anger, more happiness). The transfer of powers to the states will allow each state to adapt laws to local customs and respond to local needs.

A major reason why the Eurozone collapsed was due to the sheer variety of cultures in Europe; the IMF recently produced a report saying that Europe wasn't culturally 'a single economy' in the same manner as the USA.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles