The Shudras: People who shouldnt have come to this world

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
That kind of racism also exists in Islam and Christianity as well.

Ask your east bengali Muslims how they are treated by Arabs, Then there are lot of examples of black racism in USA.

Can you think of a black ruling S.Arabia or even a Bengali ruling ernstwhile pakistanis of pre 1971 era?

In India it is possible, this is such a beautiful country and constitution which takes care of all issues, including the situation of dalits.

Now they can go to police station and complain in case any one treats them bad, Police will register the case and takes action.
Don't Lie Bro ... In this thread I have detailed how Islam and Christianity have no castes ..
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/islam-and-christinity-are-cast-free-faiths.68561/

blueblood

That kind of racism also exists in Islam and Christianity as well.
Dude, enough with the lies. It's just you and your propaganda which you have deviously named "reality".

@rohitkunda25, don't listen to him. Tomorrow we i.e, you, me and Zaid Haimd will have conference call to go through our plan one more time.

Don't Lie Bro ... In this thread I have detailed how Islam and Christianity have no castes ..
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/islam-and-christinity-are-cast-free-faiths.68561/
You tell him man. We will not listen to his propaganda anymore.

blueblood

How to delete a thread?? :/

#Need to type few more words.
Listen man, since I am a very cuddly person just like a rabbit I will give you some unwarranted advice. Stop listening to this BS media and politicians. They were making a fool out of you for 70 years and they will continue to do so for 70 more if you are not smart enough.

If I get shot tomorrow because of my own stupid shit, its " 27 old got shot".

If you get shot tomorrow because of your own stupid shit, its " 27 old Dalit got brutally murdered because he was a Dalit. India sucks".

Case and point Devyani Khobragade and her maid. Devyani belonged to a lower caste and the media (desi and international) didn't know at the beginning. Did you see the circus it resulted in?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Listen man, since I am a very cuddly person just like a rabbit I will give you some unwarranted advice. Stop listening to this BS media and politicians. They were making a fool out of you for 70 years and they will continue to do so for 70 more if you are not smart enough.

If I get shot tomorrow because of my own stupid shit, its " 27 old got shot".

If you get shot tomorrow because of your own stupid shit, its " 27 old Dalit got brutally murdered because he was a Dalit. India sucks".

Case and point Devyani Khobragade and her maid. Devyani belonged to a lower caste and the media (desi and international) didn't know at the beginning. Did you see the circus it resulted in?
Syntax error ..... too much logic.

Illusive

Country flag
@rohitkunda25 world is a f@cked up place, but it was worse in the past. All Indians have suffered either under colonialism or plundering invaders.

Our generation has a chance to change the future for our kids and grand children and that can happen only by working together with mutual respect and dedication towards our motherland without asking anything in return.

Dalits have suffered in the past, but its our duty that the reverse also doesn't happen, or else it'd be a viscous cycle. Lets break this cycle, not this country even if it means breaking our back with hardwork :)

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@rohitkunda25 world is a f@cked up place, but it was worse in the past. All Indians have suffered either under colonialism or plundering invaders.

Our generation has a chance to change the future for our kids and grand children and that can happen only by working together with mutual respect and dedication towards our motherland without asking anything in return.

Dalits have suffered in the past, but its our duty that the reverse also doesn't happen, or else it'd be a viscous cycle. Lets break this cycle, not this country even if it means breaking our back with hardwork :)
TL;DR..................................

rohitkunda25

Country flag
Thank you,everyone,for your some sarcastic, logical,understandable,rude,real and hard replies.

I recognize my wrong thinking and I have changed my way of thinking.

Thank you once again..

Lets go and disintregate Pakistan now.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@rohitkunda25
All organized religions,including Christianity and Islam, have complete disregard for the poor,the weak and the oppressed. They only serve the rich patrons. You might have some delusions regarding the caste-less Christian and Islamic religions. However if you dig further you will realize there are divisions in Islam and Christian speaking communities of India. There are churches based on castes in South India. In Islam there are divisions based on those who were the original followers of the faith and the new converts of the subcontinent.
If you really want to get away from all this then you should turn to atheism and have a sense of self respect within you.

Now coming to the reason for all these discriminations. The real reason for all this caste based discrimination in India is because of the rampant illiteracy and poverty that exists among our masses to this day. Many people residing in the villages believe that diseases are not caused by germs but by contact with certain types of people. All these superstitions,pseudo scientific beliefs will vanish once education reaches the doorsteps of the poorest of the poor. If you look at Europe/America there was racism galore in these so called civilized countries till the advent of modern educational systems.

As Swami Vivekananda and Ambedkar had said that education is the only way through which an individual can attain great heights.

pmaitra

@rohitkunda25
All organized religions,including Christianity and Islam, have complete disregard for the poor,the weak and the oppressed. They only serve the rich patrons. You might have some delusions regarding the caste-less Christian and Islamic religions. However if you dig further you will realize there are divisions in Islam and Christian speaking communities of India. There are churches based on castes in South India. In Islam there are divisions based on those who were the original followers of the faith and the new converts of the subcontinent.
If you really want to get away from all this then you should turn to atheism and have a sense of self respect within you.

Now coming to the reason for all these discriminations. The real reason for all this caste based discrimination in India is because of the rampant illiteracy and poverty that exists among our masses to this day. Many people residing in the villages believe that diseases are not caused by germs but by contact with certain types of people. All these superstitions,pseudo scientific beliefs will vanish once education reaches the doorsteps of the poorest of the poor. If you look at Europe/America there was racism galore in these so called civilized countries till the advent of modern educational systems.

As Swami Vivekananda and Ambedkar had said that education is the only way through which an individual can attain great heights.
It is a matter of perspective.

Christianity, from a purely theological perspective, attempts to look out for the poor, and help those that need a little extra help. An example would be the story about the prodigal son.

Islam, has a different way of expression equality. When people go to Mecca for pilgrimage, every person, no matter rich or poor, stand side by side and pray, and perform other rituals, which I must say, involve a lot of physical hardship. This also breeds a sense of brotherhood and equality.

One can look at Christians and Muslims and see a lot of evil practices, but if we look at the religions from a theological perspective, they all seek to establish equality.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
It is a matter of perspective.

Christianity, from a purely theological perspective, attempts to look out for the poor, and help those that need a little extra help. An example would be the story about the prodigal son.

Islam, has a different way of expression equality. When people go to Mecca for pilgrimage, every person, no matter rich or poor, stand side by side and pray, and perform other rituals, which I must say, involve a lot of physical hardship. This also breeds a sense of brotherhood and equality.

One can look at Christians and Muslims and see a lot of evil practices, but if we look at the religions from a theological perspective, they all seek to establish equality.
Sir, that is because they are a powergrab.
Their aim is to install the mosque/church as an authority in the individuals life. They also work on an atomized society.
To be sure hinduism social structure (not theology) has its faults......lots of em...but i do not see a political power grab

myana

Well yes in bygone era there was untouchability & casteism people were treated wrongly but this is not happening now. Untouchability has gone but not the casteism. Politicians are using this word often to gain votes and nothing else.

In recent times in Telangana state there is this one gentle man Dr T Rajaiah who is from SC background he was made deputy CM & health minister this guy has misused his powers was neck deep in corruption. The CM of Telangana has decided he should leave the cabinet or else he would bring shame to his Govt so he one day he sacked his Deputy CM and this corrupt guy being sacked shouted that as He is SC and CM is FC he is discrimating him and sacking him. Did all the bullshit playing the caste card. As every body came to know about the corruption of the Minister later said he sacking is justified and not related to his caste or anything infact he first being selected for minister post was due to his caste but not his ouster

Our reservation system has to be seriously be looked upon let me share my personal experience. During my +2 class me and my friends were preparing for IIT JEE and I am from one of the BC castes and my friend was from ST I was more studious and hardworking than him I got 11K+ rank in general category so i couldn't get into IIT but my friend being from ST caste he had different ranking system got into an IIT. His father & my father worked in the same office we lived in same quarters and similar facilities he was graded differently because he was from ST I felt cheated.

After loosing out in IIT I was going for the admissions in regional engineering colleges where i got 4K+ rank and another friend of mine who is from FC caste got 3K+ rank. we both wanted to join in same college and pursue our dreams together As I am from BC caste I got into the college we wanted and my friend could not he has lose out because every college has predefined number of seats for each category of the caste. I felt very bad for him his father a priest in a temple they were poor he was hard working yet he could not get fulfill his dreams because of our bullshit caste based reservation.

Hardwork has to be rewarded not the one's caste. well i am not saying we should not have the reservations, reservations give opportunities to underprivileged people.
What i ask is lets redefine to whom reservation should be given to.
Let us define a particular amount annual salary of a person as mark (like defining poverty line but should not be this poverty line). People under this mark can be recognized as underprivileged as they cannot afford decent education, other required amenities which can hamper his/her performance in the competitive exam. Give him/her some reservation. Give some reservation to women, physically challenged and poor indians who work really hard not to the rich enjoying and spoiled SC/ST guy(Believe me I have seen people who are really spoiled by their riches one of my ST friend whose both parents are IAS is foremost of them)

This will solve many problems i) it will make sure fair chances to all ii) remove unnecessary unwarranted reservations for rich BC/SC/ST guys iii) it will give some chances for poor OC/FC guys who cannot afford decent education.

If you think you caste/community needs extra reservation because of xyz reason go f*** urself. One should get what one deserve nothing extra.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
His father & my father worked in the same office we lived in same quarters and similar facilities he was graded differently because he was from ST I felt cheated.

After loosing out in IIT I was going for the admissions in regional engineering colleges where i got 4K+ rank and another friend of mine who is from FC caste got 3K+ rank. we both wanted to join in same college and pursue our dreams together As I am from BC caste I got into the college we wanted and my friend could not he has lose out because every college has predefined number of seats for each category of the caste. I felt very bad for him his father a priest in a temple they were poor he was hard working yet he could not get fulfill his dreams because of our bullshit caste based reservation.

Bhaiji You did use reservation then why are you crying and why this hypocrisy. Anyway you are right casteism needs to be booted out.

myana

Bhaiji You did use reservation then why are you crying and why this hypocrisy. Anyway you are right casteism needs to be booted out.
If i got benefited because of the wrong system in place it doesn't make system is right. You calling me hypocite for calling out something which is wrong god bless you

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles